Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I done a mock interview in a quiet little room on the other side of the building last week with advisor, didn't help one bit, she obviously couldn't wait to get there get it over with and get back, and at the end asked did I want her to book me in for another one, I replied 'no thanks I'll do one with 'jet' instead'. Pleased with that I was lol

been forced onto Community Work Placements (CWP) today by the job-center:x (that's another 30 more weeks wasted) after completing the WP i'm guessing that the same rules apply when i have my first meeting with them do not give the any contact info or CV or sign anything so it would make it harder for them to put you on a work placement

So, get this guys. I've just been contacted AGAIN by Ingeus, despite having signed off from JSA on mon' due to having to going on ESA (which Ingeus knows about) AND despite having now sent in a S10 TWICE (recorded)!

Received a missed call and text asking if I'd like to be put forward for a job I am UNABLE to do, even i f I wanted?! I've Just ignored the pleas from my now 'ex' adviser. Seriously, these people have no idea.

Phone number - block it from your phone so it cannot get through (may need to go via the mobile/service provider_

Email - use it as a filter so anything they send with '@ingeus' goes in to spam

Job done

Phone number - block it from your phone so it cannot get through (may need to go via the mobile/service provider_

Email - use it as a filter so anything they send with '@ingeus' goes in to spam

Job done

Not bothered tbh, just find it amusing, now...

Ive noticed a different approach frm jobcentre staff when i sign on the last few times they havnt checked my jobsearch an instead kind of sit back and ask me what ive been doing each week an how exactly did i do it an kind of tryin to prompt me into saying more as if fishing for info at first i thought it was just the one advisor but last 3 times ive seen 3 different advisors when signin on an all did the same so im guessing itr somthin management hav asked of them

My experience was exactly like this

3 different advisors who didn't even check my job search

all three were pretty good with me to be honest

but on my 2nd appointment with the 3rd advisor that's when the person who reffered me on the mwp was there

My experience was exactly like this

3 different advisors who didn't even check my job search

all three were pretty good with me to be honest

but on my 2nd appointment with the 3rd advisor that's when the person who reffered me on the mwp was there

you mean The Work Programme or Mandatory Work Activity?

TJR JNR

you mean The Work Programme or Mandatory Work Activity?

I was on post work program support

I was on esa with a for the full duration of my wp placement and did not attend

after ending esa I singed on to jsa and was put onto post work program as my placement at the wp had ended

I was on this for about 7 months and during the last 2 months is when I had new advisors who were not interested in my job search

I was on post work program support

I was on esa with a for the full duration of my wp placement and did not attend

after ending esa I singed on to jsa and was put onto post work program as my placement at the wp had ended

I was on this for about 7 months and during the last 2 months is when I had new advisors who were not interested in my job search

so are u still on post work program?

TJR JNR

Latest Facebook post from my so called adviser:

"Wish I was down the beach rather than being stuck in an office, where none of my clients are turning up cause there at the bloody beach!!!!"

Charming attitude, also, for someone that is supposed to help people with CV's etc she really should sort her spelling out!

"Wish I was down the beach rather than being stuck in an office, where none of my clients are turning up cause there at the bloody beach!!!!"

Charming attitude, also, for someone that is supposed to help people with CV's etc she really should sort her spelling out!

How come you see her posts? Just curious why you started looking?

Sands a good idea though or water or stones

0ecba.jpg

We need all the ammunition we can get to use against these advisers - especially if they're stupid enough to publicly post personal remarks about clients which could cost them their job. As we know from cases covered in the press, the DWP definitely do check up on claimants' social media accounts so they can catch them out from the comments they put.

I'd also bet money the WP advisers do it too, in their search for ammo to obtain sanctions. Employers also do it to check what their staff are saying about them.

Everyone's at it :)

While work programme advisers are sub-contracted to DWP to provide their schemes they are subject to the Civil Service Code same as the DWP’s own advisers are.

Link to the Civil Service Code:

http://resources.civilservice.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/civil-service-code-2010.pdf

If you have got hold of comments like that and can prove who the author was it’s dynamite. A formal complaint to DWP and that adviser is history. I’ve counted half a dozen breaches and that was without reading more than a third of the leaflet.

I will ignore a certain comment - not worth the aggro.

How do I see her posts? Easy, she has a FB profile and it is FULLY PUBLIC i.e. not protected to friends only. I looked her up as a metter of curiousity - no crime in that. If they are going to play with people's lives and are stupid enough to have a public profile then they are asking for trouble. How can clients feel confident in their ability to help people when behind their backs they are being belittled?

No, it IS NOT stalking, a public profile means it is public and open for all to see - just need to type name in - not sure why I looked it was just curiousity.

I will ignore a certain comment - not worth the aggro.

How do I see her posts? Easy, she has a FB profile and it is FULLY PUBLIC i.e. not protected to friends only. I looked her up as a metter of curiousity - no crime in that. If they are going to play with people's lives and are stupid enough to have a public profile then they are asking for trouble. How can clients feel confident in their ability to help people when behind their backs they are being belittled?

No, it IS NOT stalking, a public profile means it is public and open for all to see - just need to type name in - not sure why I looked it was just curiousity.

How something that is in the public domain was found or seen is immaterial. The fact is that whoever posted it is in breach of the Civil Service Code. If it were me I’d consider it my civic duty to bring it to the attention of the appropriate authorities. If you have any qualms about using it yourself give it to someone with fewer.

I am seriously considering taking up this activity. Can't be more pointless than spending hours on UJ. Just think, with any luck everyone at the Jobcentre and at WP could be gone.

I still have FB friends who work for JCP. Not one of them has ever posted anything derogatory about a claimant on their feed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Seriously, if you can attest to that I'm glad to hear it, Atone. Occasionally, however, while waiting at the Jobcentre to be seen, I overhear some advisers gossiping amongst themselves and with security staff about individual claimants. They don't appear to be concerned who hears them.

Mat

I have to say that i took that sketch as a joke although yes it is sad to be searching the internet just to throw stones at people.

Like many people you were curious, i have done the same thing. I found several people i knew but they were sensible enough to restrict their profile. For gods sake i don't let my mum be a friend,she would have kittens.

I would report her. What she put is out of order.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Seriously, if you can attest to that I'm glad to hear it, Atone. Occasionally, however, while waiting at the Jobcentre to be seen, I overhear some advisers gossiping amongst themselves and with security staff about individual claimants. They don't appear to be concerned who hears them.

They shouldn't do that - by all means mention it to the JC floor manager or write a letter of complaint. Oh, that won't miraculously solve the problem of course, but if enough people do it the staff might be emphatically reminded to watch what they say in public. But no, the only dodgy thing I've seen was someone bitching out about her boss. Not wise, but not the same as insulting claimants.

Initially, senior management wanted to ban staff from having FB accounts at all. This met with understandable resistance, but I think most staff realise what's appropriate and what isn't. The Civil Service does actually take its reputation seriously. That's one of the reasons why the idea of, say, sanction targets is so hotly denied (FTR, I believe they exist, but unofficially) as it calls into question the impartiality of the Service.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Why are you stalking your advisor? :?:

I am sure Mat can fight his own battles but he did explain that, he is not stalking , he was just curious. Have you never looked up someone you know or a friend of a friend to see what's going on. I have my advisors mobile number and she popped up when I did a search based on my contacts

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I am sure Mat can fight his own battles but he did explain that, he is not stalking , he was just curious. Have you never looked up someone you know or a friend of a friend to see what's going on. I have my advisors mobile number and she popped up when I did a search based on my contacts

Exactly

I've nosied at some Ingeus staff who were not nice people in the past, I was just curious as to why and didn't mean any harm to the poster