HFO Capital/Services/Roxburghe - OFT Minded to Revoke Licences!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lots of people have probably thousands:mad2:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Highland House today, took a couple of pics and got asked was I part of the investigation team looking into one of the tenants.... just said I was taking pics of office blocks for a photography experiment! TR are apparently sole tenants of the 5th floor of this building, First Base and Iglu are the other tenants according to the signboard inside the entrance (which has a keypad security system).

Wow. Who asked you that, SG?

Wonder if they’ve been raided by the OFT? Now that would be good... they’ll find the John Bull DIY NoA and letters-we-sent-previously printing press, together with the retrospective interest adding machine, and the hurl-a-brick-through-her-window contraption.

Might take a mosey up there myself tomorrow, wearing my donkey head.

It was between my two appointments this afternoon so not out of my way - and I love killing two birds with one stone! First appointment was a dead loss but second appointment and late lunch with friends was very good.

They probably try to get you arrested for impersonating a member of staff:!:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

just when i put in a request for damages to the FSA concerning an unlawful default that has cost me approx 5,000 gggrrrr still i am continuing with my claim that the FSA where negligent in their handling HFO complaints procedure and i have asked for all complaints they have rceived concerning HFO i have also asked what past actions have to taken concerning this company hehe hopefully its started a spanner in alice;s works ,validor capital mmmm aint heard that one donki must look it up seems he is trying to jump before he is pushed huh

patrickq1

So this is the next lot to deal with?

Validor’ s business has its origins in a UK distressed debt servicing company founded in 1961 and that is still trading profitably.

The acquisition of this company strengthened Validor’s network within the distressed debt community and laid the foundation of Validor’s enviable deal flow. The purchase also allowed Validor’s partners to develop a deep understanding of the issues facing the purchase and liquidation of distressed consumer debt portfolios in the UK. Chief among these issues were the inability to tailor solutions for individual customers and to sustain an intellectually stimulating work environment. Realizing that a business model that addressed these issues could create a firm with a unique competitive advantage, the partners developed and refined the Portfolio Cell structure which simultaneously allows for customized solutions on individual client accounts and alignment of analysts’ interests with the firm’s interests.

This model is based on the premise that ability to provide customized individual solutions can tremendously increase the aggregate portfolio returns. However, this requires application of intelligence in analyzing real time data and taking on the spot decisions. The search for a rich talent pool of individuals led to the decision of building up an operations base in India.

Therefore, now a major portion of the partnership is based in India which allows for optimal execution of the Validor business model. We consider this as ‘skills arbitrage’ as there is a tremendous uplift in terms of the calibre of analysts that can be recruited here, and thereby in the value that can be released from the portfolio and returned to investors.

Yes, thanks again to CAG and the intrepid HFO slayers - Donkey B especially

- this is most excellent news :whoo:

Got our HFO (tH.ey can F.oxtrot O.scar) complaint in to Mr Waldron & returned permission-to-disclose form to Mr Ennis at OFT this week. Is it too much to hope that what comes around goes around - perhaps Turnbull et al, unable to pay for large home, exotic sportscar, etc. might find themselves on the receiving end of some particularly nasty dcas?

Hope all you stars - cheers again, Donkey! - enjoy a great bonk (sic) holiday weekend :rockon:

Edited by Hwyl56

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

I’m now concentrating on the SRA as a certain solicitor, Mr Bingo Turnbull, is the man who runs HFO Services. He knows EXACTLY what is going on. Even if he claims he does not, he remains responsible. No way for a solicitor to behave – making up documents to suit for court cases. And we can prove that, incontrovertibly – it is no defence to say his client did it, because he runs the client – he is his own client!