Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by patrickq1

  1. where have you stashed the  SAR AND CCA REQUEST 




  2. ive always maintained that this shower of worms are bordering on the edge of legality (trust us )their quote send out their own loss adjusters who will then delberately try to find fault on your part..just to get out of paying LVis the same company
  3. well done paul I know we could wish for more damages but lets hope the interest owed will help some plus all costs hopefully again congrats
  4. I had Fibromyalgia and similar pain but pain releif much improved because I've switched to solpadol what a difference that has made I was on , also if you take too many of dihydrocodine it does upset your abdominal also the pain increase even more if you smoke I had a triple bypass now I am on the mend but do switch to solpadol and take the recommended dose
  5. Yes leave bt what a bunch they r very dodgy company
  6. First see what info you can gain here and also go to the Shelter website It has a very good formula for repossessions
  7. I agree with the above whar do you hope to achieve (exclusion being . He did not satisfy dep pro to the letter ) perhaps it is principal that will prove expensive best you put it behind you an call it a day and new beginig
  8. No suprise their yes I am of this opinion they do farm out ¥
  9. First and foremost you need to get as much information from the banks you also need to legally have full permission to deal with their affairs ,if they own property you should have this and all other assets transferred to you and family ,then you can begin to start whatever action is needed as for the PPI they are well above the retirement age also the banks are at fault for providing these loans without the usual credit checks as to ability to repay they also have made a loan to a person who is not of sound mind but you need to clarify this with their doctors a written notification as to the health of your parents and their abilities to service these loans their are so many factors that have to be considered I would ask that you seek legal advice through good solicitors yes the forum will help but you beed firstly your parents permission to act as their legal guardians there is so much to do here and I am quite sure you will get expert advice on here but firstly you need as suggested above get all assets transfered in you or family good luck
  10. You need to send SAR to atos and to ask for a screen print out of all correspondance they have had with your account this way you can see if they actually sent you any post
  11. The councils can go back 7 years and could class it deprivation of assets we are fighting a claim now will cost us about five thou but again you will need to show this gift because the council will inform. The dwp as far as I can recollect
  12. Its a shame you had to go through this but it seems as though the workshop manager is very incompetence and by the looks of things this company is not going to survive the uk market place with attitudes like they hav e typcle yanks I would be more inclined to email the parent company in America and voice your observations with them and explain these or this sort of work cannot possibly be done on a shoestring and sadly lacking in testbed equipment you have really nothing to lose and everything to gain by exposing the ineptitude of the management who seem to have a I don't care a jot attitude other than that there isn't much you. Can do afaiks so complain to American parent co let them know how much better you can do explain the attitude of the lacks management system and failures to train people up to spec. That should be expected for such complex work
  13. I wouldn't let it go any further than a visit to the police stn and ask for a detective. And discuss this situation with them otherwise you may find yourself being accused as an accessory let the police handle it I am sure that keeping quiet about it will foster nothing but contempt against you because as it stands you really are innocent but to allow it to go unreported will make you party to fraud don't dwell on it report it no job is worth being dishonest
  14. Went 11 years with my case in the early 80s was a sickening the years rolled by felt like it was never going to. End
  15. I would be inclined to call for help with trading standards they may already have a database full of complaints against them
  16. Tricky one but since the information commissioner found them in breach of the DPA then you are entitled to compensation and the value is difficult to quantify but as for confidentiality clause they did not see fit not to publish or defame you so this clause is rather a worthless gesture but also they do not want others to see their carelessness in handling other peoples data without prejudice is a bit rich coming from them the bluff they will defend the indefensible so value wise your claim should be at least ten times their estimate so ask for a financial settlement of between 5 and 10 thousand let them try to knock you down but no confidentiality clause unless it is the higher figure
  17. This hidden charge is unlawful and since no signage being shown to represent the surcharge then contact the owner in writing and explain this situation and you do intend to take it much further up the chain as in the oil company and if this is scoffed at the report it to the FSA as he must have a credit licence to operate
  18. Only info you need is write to the shops you have visited ultimately they are the paymasters and most certainly wouldn't ever like to lose a customer see bankfodders letter about parking fines
  19. And if all your compromises fail open up a shop next door considering u r not being unreasonable or buy the business from her if the accounts are good then see your local bank manager not hers and produce her accounts and show the bank how you can expand the busines using your network facilities it really is that simple you can then show goodwill
  20. I think this would be classed as harrasment especially the the debt has been satisfied so I would be inclined to remind the OC that any future calls or mail from the DCA's will result in a report to the police thus bringing criminal charges against the OC
  21. Restraint of trade if there is no signed contract end of story they may threaten legal action but without contract and youmore or less being asked to resign your post let them waste money going to court if they dare I wouldn't lose sleep over it my opinion only but look up restraint of trade and a letter from your future employer should solve this problem as it is with a independent company you are to be employed with and not the company in whose account it is
  22. Just a thought do u owe hmrc if so let them make the order for brupcy then it cost nothing also advise all those who want money If u owe hmrc let them go for bankrupt against u then it don't cost anything
  • Create New...