scottish power - "buchananclark + wells" - sons debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL at the dig of football and scotland.

It seems like scottish power are incompitant in more than one way.

My mum has pre paid meters in her council house. She has been 8 weeks without gas or electric due to scottish power not sending her the cards or keys and as result is not able to safly live in the propery but they have had the please in billing her for gas and ele used during this time? Despite numerous daily telephone calls etc they still have not sent her the ability to by gas and ele and they still have not sorted out this alleged bill.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cartaphilus

They've been paid now. As for my views on a prepayment meter ... No comment.

Edited by Cartaphilus

• 1 month later...

bidgdebtor and Colin @ Scottish Power... CAG automatically puts a "space" in email addresses and some web links to stop direct linking. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Why don't big companies have freephone numbers for their customers to use, instead of charging an already paying customer for ringing "customer services"?

Not a dig at you Colin, just on my soapbox today...:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Why don't big companies have freephone numbers for their customers to use, instead of charging an already paying customer for ringing "customer services"?

Not a dig at you Colin, just on my soapbox today...:D

here, here!

but it's not just big companies, same applies to most government departments.

all money making lines should be banned ... well, for all "decent" companies.

Regards from sunny Notlob, Lancs UK

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.

Lily Tomlin

To be blunt I CAN'T afford to call your company for hours to request MY money back!!!

It one of the mysteries of life as to why whenever you call a company using a premium rate number they are always "experiencing a much higher call volume than normal".

Hi babybear39

I have 2 solutions to your issue:

1. Send me your details and I will investigate your account and refund any credit that you are due.

2. Arrange for us to contact you back. Click on the link below and you will see the "Request a Call Back" link on the right hand side of the page.

Home

We understand the difficulties customer have trying to contact us to discuss their account which is why we have tried to open up as many different avenues as possible. The call back facility is great if you want to discuss your account over the telephone. As you are online, you can also send an email to [email protected] and we will also investigate your query and get back to you. Neither of these options requires you to spend any additional money.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Colin @ ScottishPower

• Haha 1