frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to National Finance, when i spoke with Russell on the phone regarding all of this i asked him if National Finance was his company and he said yes it was??

Well, when Russell called me in Sept/Oct following my insistence that Natasha stop using my lettehead, I referred to Frank and he said

"Who is Frank?"

I was puzzled and could not believe that even though he was in a relationship with Natasha (although he always called me on the pretence that it was in his capacity as owner/whatever of Metropole Chambers and did not admit until the end that he was her protector).

Did he really not know who Frank was when his building had an office let to Natasha where Frank used to visit regularly?

There are inconsistencies here.

Why are there so many inconsistencies in the information that Natasha and Russell are/have been providing?

Please Natasha/Russell don't go running off to your mate in Metropole Chambers who operates as a solicitor because this is not slander. On this forum we are trying to put together the jigsaw pieces to a very confusing puzzle.

If National Finance is a Spanish company, then the letterheads going out should not in any way suggest to the public that the company is UK registered by having an English version of the Spanish company name. It is unheard of.

Very importantly, if Kubic Investments Ltd was trading under the name National Finance as

Kubic Investments Ltd t/a National Finance

then irrespective of the fact that Kubic Investments Ltd held an MOJ licence, then the trading name National Finance has to be registered to MOJ under the Kubic Investments Ltd MOJ number. This is a requirement.

So, all trading names of a company must be registered with MOJ. Was National Finance?

Can anyone shed light on this?

Caroline, metropole chambers appears a busy place;)

Well, isn't it just?

Ooh, let's be careful, Russell's mate may just send us a letter threatening to sue us!!!!! Funny, really, because his solicitor mates usual clients are animals, no really. He is referenced in the Horse and Hound!!

:roll::???:;-)

Well, isn't it just?

Ooh, let's be careful, Russell's mate may just send us a letter threatening to sue us!!!!! Funny, really, because his solicitor mates usual clients are animals, no really. He is referenced in the Horse and Hound!!

:roll::???:;-)

Neigh:D

Does he defend foxes?:roll:

Hi all,

Was pointed to this site this morning as I too have been taken for a ride by FG, to the tune of £2,400.

Am going to speak to Ipswich Fraud Squad and give them all the information I have.

Just don't know where to turn now. Stopped paying my 3 CC's (on the advice of Kubic) about 8mths ago and have been chased by various debt collection agencies for the last 3-4mths. Strangely my Experian report shows no sign of the CC's I owe money to, although I suspect it's just a matter of time until they re-appear.

Have just spent the last hour or so reading the 31 pages of this thread, some interesting stuff being discussed, along with some rather childish and irritating sniping between one or two posters. Who do I believe? :???:

good for you, I would have done the same thing!!

Thanks for the support posters. I am feeling the love.

I told someone yesterday, I have been calling upon my angels for help to unravel this and to understand how someone as decent as myself could get her clients messed up in this.

I just did not expect my angels to act so fast and as effectively!

:)

P.S Ask your angels for help and they will. They can't help us if you don't ask. When they do help, thank them.

i have just called suffolk police and they didnt seem to know what i was going on about??!! also they do not have a fraud squad there?? interesting to say the least!

Princess - I have been given the name of a Police Officer who is apparently dealing with this case. Will try and call now and see what happens. Will update asap

Hi Chantry and welcome to CAG.

Yes it all seems daunting and it is but the other members will keep you positive as they are all in the same boat.

May I suggest that you start a new thread and explain who has been mithering you and at what stage your at, that is probably going to be difficult as you have no way to contact FG etc. but do try to explain.

Cheers

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi Chantry and welcome to CAG.

Yes it all seems daunting and it is but the other members will keep you positive as they are all in the same boat.

May I suggest that you start a new thread and explain who has been mithering you and at what stage your at, that is probably going to be difficult as you have no way to contact FG etc. but do try to explain.

Cheers

Mr W

Thanks for the welcome Mr.Worried.

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what stage I am at. Have scanned and emailed all letters from debt collectors over to Natasha, but as I have no files I don't know where I stand. Will start a new thread soon with all the info I have and see if anyone out there can help

Thanks for the welcome Mr.Worried.

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what stage I am at. Have scanned and emailed all letters from debt collectors over to Natasha, but as I have no files I don't know where I stand. Will start a new thread soon with all the info I have and see if anyone out there can help

Please dont pay any more money to anybody else, especially from this thread if approached. You can get help by starting new thread for each item in the debt forums, they can take you through it step by step.:)

Please dont pay any more money to anybody else, especially from this thread if approached. You can get help by starting new thread for each item in the debt forums, they can take you through it step by step.:)

Don't worry I have no intention of handing any more money over :wink:

Will start some new threads and see what happens.

CB

Princess - I have been given the name of a Police Officer who is apparently dealing with this case. Will try and call now and see what happens. Will update asap

The Police Officer in question is currently on leave so have left a message for him to contact me on Monday. Will update with any news as and when I have it.

Dear All,

I am based in Spain and another unfortunate victim. After being introduced to Frank by a contact of mine I met him in my contacts office around early November 2009. He talked a good game but my initial thoughts and gut feeling was this guy is just another conman which i had heard about and come across in Spain before.

I left the meeting thinking if something seems too good to be true then usually it is.

Anyway after many calls from my contact, Skype messages and emails convincing me that Frank was a good guy and that Frank was doing a good job for him and that his next credit card payment said 0, I decided to pay the €600 to the Spanish Solbank Kubic Account in early December 2009 for my car loan claim: -

Name = Kubic

Bank = Sol Bank

IBAN: ES1600815279350001062311

SWIFT: BSABESBB

Well since that time not a lot happened, when i finally got hold of Frank which was on the same day as my next car loan payment was due (late January 2010 he told me everything was processing and the lender was aware of the claim and i should stop making payments from now on which i did.

After about a week i had endless calls from private number chasing the payment, i contacted Frank about this and he said he would call the legal department and get the calls stopped which of course never happeded.

After another week i made the decision to make the payment as the last thing i wanted was a credit problem and could sense something was not correct.

I then had correspondance with Elizabeth Rees and it all seemed to be again progressing but after calling her and hearing her answer machine message today i realise it is a lost cause.

Reading some of the other posts i feel €600 is not too much too lose but am more angry with myself for not listening to myself in the first place.

I have also warned Solbank about this and also forward the forum to Solbank.

Hi, my mother was also scammed by FG! over £5000.

I thought when she told me, it was too good to be true and it was!

I checked on google for the company's website, before she even handed over any money, and it still is a holding page only, a picture of a few houses and they even spell the company name..Kubic and Kubik...two different spellings?!? says it all.

So, firstly the website was a big give away for being a dodgy company.

However, id heard many different companys offering a similar service, one even on a local radio! sgr or kiss fm, So it swayed in the decision to give it a go.

Anyway current situation.. it appears all of the correct people have been contacted.. police/companies house etc.

My mum saw Citizens advice..doesnt look gd, the people owed money will want their money at all costs.

My advice, is to start paying money back asap on your loans, minimal amounts if you can, as its highly unlikely no money will be seen again that was given to FG.

Id advise you to contact a Citizens advice member, also how about looking at taking FG to a small claims court, under £5000.

How the police can say FG has done nothing wrong is beyond a joke! im sure they will find something out? but does the guy at the police has the necessary qualifications to do his job? he is no solicitor/lawyer after all.

ALSO.. who is this dodgy solicitor who signed everyones paper work to say it was all above board? he needs reporting too!

To move the case on maybe someone should contact Watchdog? ask a solicitor, lawyer?

FG needs to be brought to justice.

And I actually recieved an email from FG from another Forum site he is on and still actively uses a couple of weeks ago. I pretended to be someone else (i wont give anymore details) but I would assume, he is in spain now, or will be soon.

If you want more details, oh how to contact him let me know. you could send him a message, i doubt he would reply.

Hi, my mother was also scammed by FG! over £5000.

I thought when she told me, it was too good to be true and it was!

I checked on google for the company's website, before she even handed over any money, and it still is a holding page only, a picture of a few houses and they even spell the company name..Kubic and Kubik...two different spellings?!? says it all.

So, firstly the website was a big give away for being a dodgy company.

However, id heard many different companys offering a similar service, one even on a local radio! sgr or kiss fm, So it swayed in the decision to give it a go.

Anyway current situation.. it appears all of the correct people have been contacted.. police/companies house etc.

My mum saw Citizens advice..doesnt look gd, the people owed money will want their money at all costs.

My advice, is to start paying money back asap on your loans, minimal amounts if you can, as its highly unlikely no money will be seen again that was given to FG.

Id advise you to contact a Citizens advice member, also how about looking at taking FG to a small claims court, under £5000.

How the police can say FG has done nothing wrong is beyond a joke! im sure they will find something out? but does the guy at the police has the necessary qualifications to do his job? he is no solicitor/lawyer after all.

ALSO.. who is this dodgy solicitor who signed everyones paper work to say it was all above board? he needs reporting too!

To move the case on maybe someone should contact Watchdog? ask a solicitor, lawyer?

FG needs to be brought to justice.

And I actually recieved an email from FG from another Forum site he is on and still actively uses a couple of weeks ago. I pretended to be someone else (i wont give anymore details) but I would assume, he is in spain now, or will be soon.

If you want more details, oh how to contact him let me know. you could send him a message, i doubt he would reply.

Sorry to hear about your mother's situation.

Why did you think a solicitor was dealing with the paperwork?

Sorry to inform you but the person dealing with this was just an office clerk a year or so ago and not a solicitor.

We have all been fooled.

no but my mother was told by Frank that she had to sign an Affidavit form from a solicitor.. which he recommended.. and apparently is known in the area as very dodgy... so frank probably carried out alot of business through this solicitor.

no but my mother was told by Frank that she had to sign an Affidavit form from a solicitor.. which he recommended.. and apparently is known in the area as very dodgy... so frank probably carried out alot of business through this solicitor.

I also had to sign an affidavit, but unlike your mother I chose a local one myself. Interestingly there were a second lot of affidavits which I was asked to sign and send off, but these were not witnessed by me taking into a solicitor as I was asked to just send them in and Kubics solicitors would sign them.

I also had to sign an affidavit, but unlike your mother I chose a local one myself. Interestingly there were a second lot of affidavits which I was asked to sign and send off, but these were not witnessed by me taking into a solicitor as I was asked to just send them in and Kubics solicitors would sign them.

Been throught the affidavit route myself but I had to get both signed.

Did they then try and do the process on the CCA system?