frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i thinkits digusting of a solicitor to do that to be honest!

Could legall54 be Geoff Lloyd? He is about that age. Was a solicitor but struck off.

Anonymous2010 could be Geoff Lloyd too.

He liked Natasha VERY much and would probably come on to defend her.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it is very unproffessional.

Name me 1 solicitor that works on a Sunday, and who sends letters on a forum not leaving any details to send correspondance to.

I seems very unjust and unlikely that this person is in fact a solicitor and therefore would show sheer desperation in impersonating one!!!!!!

Would you agree??

I mean we can only guess, but to be honest even after all that has been done to these people, he would gain a little credit, if it was him, or if he is watching as a guest, to come on here, say what happened and answer some questions.

A person claiming to be a solictor when not is breaking the law, thats why I feel it not too much to ask for the number. If it is not forthcomming, then I know what I will think and I want to be wrong.

If no response is comming and this letter to caroline says they are a solicitor, I would pass this pm on to the police.

Of course again I could be wrong;)

'doesn't have a website' and what kind of statement is this? i know exactly what kind of person i am dealing with here.

just because he doesn't have a website does not mean he is unprofessional. Something tells me you're worried about PM

The name clive rees does in deed have a listing as a solicitor based in swansea caroline. No website as such but I found it under google, there is a phone number attatched. So would it be worth a ring to check was it them who pmd you.

Untill confirmed by them, it could be anyone adding a name, which is why I find a pm unprofessional and not official in nature.

Edited by loopinlouie

Anonymous2010

Do you have some form of psychiatric disorder that you take such an unusual interest in defending Natasha?

This forum is about matters that do not relate to making you feel good about yourself.

I have nothing to hide so I am not worried.

If I need to use a law firm myself, then I will find one better than Clive Rees. You see, I have among my friends, many lawyers because I mix with people of my own intellectual level.

Now go away and let the posters discuss things informatively, intelligently and without malice.

Off you go, now. I will not respond to you again. It is feeding your psychological disorder.

Now I am off for my evening walk.

Anonymous2010

Do you have some form of psychiatric disorder that you take such an unusual interest in defending Natasha?

This forum is about matters that do not relate to making you feel good about yourself.

If I need to use a law firm myself, then I will find one better than Clive Rees. You see, I have among my friends, many lawyers because I mix with people of my own intellectual level.

Now go away and let the posters discuss things informatively, intelligently and without malice.

Off you go, now. I will not respond to you again. It is feeding your psychological disorder.

:-D:-D:-D I think the most of us feel the same. xx

Anonymous2010

1. i am not defending natasha, but i care for what is right!

2. the reason i am responding to you is because you have some obsession with natasha which is truly hilarious!

3.i do not care about you're lawyer nor do i care about you're friends!

1. i am not defending natasha, but i care for what is right!

2. the reason i am responding to you is because you have some obsession with natasha which is truly hilarious!

3.i do not care about you're lawyer nor do i care about you're friends!

Cant you just chill out and not reply to any posts by caroline. You are of course welcome to post your own experience and progress and be constructive.:)

Cant you just chill out and not reply to any posts by caroline. You are of course welcome to post your own experience and progress and be constructive.:)

yep, there is no point what so ever, so i will just keep watching the forum for answers and news on frank

I don't know about anybody else but all I can see is that the only thing you care for is actually yourself.

It's not the case of there being an obsession, it is the case that Natasha was the one who done the paperwork (supposedly), who should have dealt with things according and clearly did niether.