frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

national finance? not kubic investments?

Her we go again!

I submitted the details of this Company (in an earlier posting) in Nov.2009 when I was assuming that I was dealing with Kubic, and a letter arrived from National Finance address being Metropole Chambers, yes! Salubrious Passage, Swansea, but also on the letterhead it has the Spanish office address (as posted previously)also.

Has anybody taken any notice of this information as previously posted.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mr Worried - it was August 2009 - MP said they would all be sorted in about 7-8 months -but I now dont know where I stand.

Hi mum2010

You will just have to take the advice from the other cagger's as this thread is not for the faint hearted, how the hell did you ' hand over' £4800.00. and most importantly WHY, please dont be offended by my remarks and questions, as I am sure your demented by what is going on and it's all well and good in hindsight.

Get in touch with the police, but make sure you have all the particulars written down before you call them.

Keep us informed..good luck

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

thanks for the welcome rush1, I will - dont worry, does any one know if you can actually get out of paying back credit cards if they are before 2007, I have 8 cards and am working all hours just to keep up with the minimum payments - my debt hasnt gone down for years

If you start your own thread in General Debt Issues - The Consumer Forums we'll be able to advise you rhere and not hijack this thread. You should send all your CC creditors a CCA request initially; http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

SENOR yes i know this does that mean they are the same company and owned by the same person then?? or not?

YES. Because it states quite clearly at the bottom of the letterhead it states " National Finance on behalf of Kubic Investments Ltd is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Reegistration number CRM20252

Hi mum2010

You will just have to take the advice from the other cagger's as this thread is not for the faint hearted, how the hell did you ' hand over' £4800.00. and most importantly WHY, please dont be offended by my remarks and questions, as I am sure your demented by what is going on and it's all well and good in hindsight.

Get in touch with the police, but make sure you have all the particulars written down before you call them.

Keep us informed..good luck

Mr W

HI they will want copys of all paper work from...

Hi senor, if you have passed this info to moj, could you please do so with ipswich police again. Just to be sure. Thanks

No problem will do .

I am somewhat concerned about the MOJ as my e-mail to them did not even prompt an acknowledgement never mind requesting full and better particulars.

Caroline 2009 - paid by cheque -payee was kubic investments

Kubic Investments Ltd or just Kubic Investments.

This is important as a sole trader could open an account Kubic Investments and bank the cheques. If it was addressed to a company then this would not be possible.

Just wanting to know who banked the cheque, Kubic Investments Ltd or someone else trading as?

HI they will want copys of all paper work from...

Just a suggestion for all of us that are currently contributing to this forum.

As we are all annoynmous could I suggets that we actually submit how much we all paid individually so that we are all aware of the total sum that we have paid.? (Obviously "others" that are not yet subscribing to this forum)

This might help in our report to the Ipswich fraud squad , then at least we have some idea of how much Kubic has had form US, and with this figure the Police might then take appropriate action? i.e See the situation as serious and not just us phoning them and seem to be whinging?

National Finance was athe name for Franks Spanish side of things. Frank himself apparently had no letterheads, and when you look at the bottom of the page it says on behalf of Kubic Investment and their number.

And it has his Spanish address on it.

and still trading???

£10 .00

Well I will start the ball rolling.

I paid £!200 for two of my cards and I introduced a friend of mine and my daughters they paid another £1200 for two cards so now the running toatl is £2400. (and nothing to show for it.

If I remember from a previous thread (there are so many now) Rushi paid £5400. and Mother 2010 paid £4500?

Start adding and lets see how much Kubic/Frank acquired with just us on the Forum. If you want to that is.

I suggest that you add your payment to my original opener of £2400.

i paid £600 for a loan and my friend also paid £600 for a loan so thats £1200 plus their friend did 2 credit cards which is anoth £1200

Right !

So now in the space of 2minutes we are at £4800.

Any other bidders?