frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, just this morning received email from FG stating he resigned as director at the beginning Feb and now does not have "any financial interest in Kubic" and also names new director with address and contact no's. plus his solicitors contact details. he also states that he is PREDOMINANTLY OUT OF THE UK and all queries can be dealt with in a timely fashion. Yeah Right!!

I didn't get any letterf rom FG.

He states that he has resigned as Director, so who else is registered as Kubic Investments (Ltd) Has he just resigned as a Director or has he ceased trading?

Please advise.

Thanks

I didn't get any letterf rom FG.

He states that he has resigned as Director, so who else is registered as Kubic Investments (Ltd) Has he just resigned as a Director or has he ceased trading?

Please advise.

Thanks

It should say on the companies house website if a company has ceased trading. They should also be able to tell us who the other directors are of the company.

according to the companies house website they are still trading.

their Next Accounts Due: 24/03/2010

they should be interesting reading for all of the investigation parties involved. thats if they are doing there job in the first place.

It also says Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

which is untrue, as they trade in spain too.

according to the companies house website they are still trading.

their Next Accounts Due: 24/03/2010

they should be interesting reading for all of the investigation parties involved. thats if they are doing there job in the first place.

It also says Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

which is untrue, as they trade in spain too.

I would doubt very much if FG would be Companies House "compliant" considering to Company's performance to date, so as far as a/cs returns are concerned I wouldn't be too optimistic.

I am aslo surprised that we have only registered £39,000 up to last Thursday by participants on this forum.

Are there any more "subscribers" to the fund?.

hi all

thanks to anyone who has emailed me with information, sorry i haven't got back to you. i don't have computer and don't work with one ether so I'm always a bit slow.

i never got a letter from fg.

Been to bank to see if i can find out who cashed my cheque to try and get his name to some thing but they could not show me as it was the weekend. will have to go back in the week problem is i work all week.

getting more letters and phone calls. don't know what to do. do i phone and see if they can sort out repayment's that i can afford or carry on waiting to see what happens.

help, i not good with any of this stuff. :-?

Tori

Just ask your Bank for the cheque that you paid (kubic Investemts (ltd) with at least it will point you to where the cheque ended up.It should show the recipients Bank a/c No.

The Bank will more than likely charge you for the privelage but it will at least "show" you where the funds form the chq ended up.Also , because there appears to be a difficulty in "identifying" where the funds ended up i.e Kubic Investments Ltd or just Kubic Investments, if the cheque only made out to Kubic Investmets (without the LTD)then it is in a "personal" a/c if made out the Kubic Investments Ltd then it SHOULD have gone to that a/c and no other.

Edited by Senor
errors in posting quote

Hi all,

I've just spent the evening reading through the threads on Tate Lloyd (TL) and Kubic Investments.

12 months ago I paid a company called Claims Management UK (CM UK) over £200 to clear my credit card debt. I paid this amount by the credit card I was claiming against.

Up until today I haven't heard from the Legal Team who was TL and City Legal Solutions. The company CM UK has stated that they use another Legal Company now and I should wait to hear from them.

I know that the Legal Team has a copy of my agreement and they've stated that it's being assessed.

I don't want to come across as a div but could someone please just summarize what the score is with this company and maybe what's happening with my claim. In simple would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and I look foward to hearing from you.

hi everyone, glad to see im not the only one with FRANK problems.

I can give a few answers to some earlier questions. Frank does have a number of properties in the uk and abroad including the USA. Some are in his name and other are in family including his children and parents. he also works as a pilot apparently. Ive tried everything to get hold him for the past month when i last spoke to him and he put me in touch with Elizebeth (JESS??). I have some feelers out to find the hole he hide in and if i find him ill make sure he get some of whats coming to him!!!!

Frank was dealing with 3 of my accounts (2 cc's - mint/mbna & 1 loan Nationwide) THE MBNA card is in default and cant be removed for 6 years even if i settle the debt!!! The other two are showing as settled on experian.

Can anyone tell me if they will stay this way or if this is just the calm before the storm?

If anyone can answer this question i would be grateful!!

Also the info ive supplied has come from a source i trust 200% but i will not be giving any further info about 3rd parties.

i havent received any letter from Mr G, i never got a letter explaining about the new processors either. To be honest i feel that my money was taken and and absolutely nothing was done with my account at all. I also wasted extra money on a phone bill calling him in spain :mad: I have been given a number in the police to call regarding all of this which i will be doing later today.

i havent received any letter from Mr G, i never got a letter explaining about the new processors either. To be honest i feel that my money was taken and and absolutely nothing was done with my account at all. I also wasted extra money on a phone bill calling him in spain :mad: I have been given a number in the police to call regarding all of this which i will be doing later today.

What number you gonna call ? as I wanna call it too

In the eyes of the law, Frank hasn't done anything wrong after talking with fraud squad who is dealing with this case.

The company Kubic was in operation and some peoples cases were sorted, it was a working company and therefore Frank has done nothing wrong. Frank was a director of the company, then made Elizabeth a director and he resigned. Once Elizabeth found out she was a director she too resigned.

Which leaves Kubic as a business on paper with NO director therefore our cases from now on are not being delt with. You wont get hold of anyone. The fact Frank has run off with our money is down to bad business management.

Hope that helps!

Yes but the majority of cases weren't sorted. There has to be a case against Kubic or FG, as the company or Frank didnt achieve what they were supposed to.

If they close the case again, then they are just thick.. so they are saying anyone/company could just get paid money, then they dont have to provide the goods/service they were suppose too? and nothing can be done?? rubbish.

This is the problem, the fraud squad aren't qualified lawyers/solicitors.

The fact Frank has ran off with money is because he's a con man!

In the eyes of the law, Frank hasn't done anything wrong after talking with fraud squad who is dealing with this case.

The company Kubic was in operation and some peoples cases were sorted, it was a working company and therefore Frank has done nothing wrong. Frank was a director of the company, then made Elizabeth a director and he resigned. Once Elizabeth found out she was a director she too resigned.

Which leaves Kubic as a business on paper with NO director therefore our cases from now on are not being delt with. You wont get hold of anyone. The fact Frank has run off with our money is down to bad business management.

Hope that helps!

Total bollox.

• Haha 1

Well, well, yet another of Frank's clients called me today.

It seems Natasha was using my company name from March last year for his clients when I first met her.

This [problem] operating from Metropole Chambers needs serious investigation.

How is it that I repeatedly raised this matter with the owner of Metropole Chambers he did nothing about it?

How many people operated this [problem]?

It is not just Frank to blame guys. Just because he took most of the money does not alleviate the guilt of the others.

This poor client who spoke to me had not paid his creditors for a year.

Told him to go to CAB and the police.

How many more?

Natasha, your number is up girl!!! How on earth can you sleep at night knowing your actions have affected so many. Did you not consider being just an office girl you were out of your depth? Or was the temptation and enjoyment of running your own business, being able to start at 9:30 and take long lunch hours, finish early and take Fridays off leaving your office run by teenagers and an uneducated father just too much to resist.

The numbers of errors you made were ridiculous and this is backed up elsewhere. At what point would you have stood up and displayed some integrity. Oh yes, when you stopped receiving money!!!!!

Shame on you Natasha Tate.

Sure you will threaten to sue me because you have no assets and you know every trick in the book.

It seems Natasha was using my company name from March last year for his clients when I first met her.

How is it that I repeatedly raised this matter with the owner of Metropole Chambers he did nothing about it?

It is not just Frank to blame guys. Just because he took most of the money does not alleviate the guilt of the others.

How many more?

Natasha, your number is up girl!!! How on earth can you sleep at night knowing your actions have affected so many. Did you not consider being just an office girl you were out of your depth? Or was the temptation and enjoyment of running your own business, being able to start at 9:30 and take long lunch hours, finish early and take Fridays off leaving your office run by teenagers and an uneducated father just too much to resist.

The numbers of errors you made were ridiculous and this is backed up elsewhere. At what point would you have stood up and displayed some integrity. Oh yes, when you stopped receiving money!!!!!

Sure you will threaten to sue me because you have no assets and you know every trick in the book.

OK have you finished?

Because let me tell you something, my friends are about to loose their house because of Kubic Investment. You havent got a clue about what is going on here, first you ar saying I am part of the [problem], then you are saying I have no assets, how is this working??

You seem very bitter, because every other day you either drag me in or somebody who is close to me.

A few Kubic clients do not want to post on here because of you, according to their calls and e-mails.

I have told you before, If you have anything to say, say it with your solicitor.

Furthermore, I have not used your letterheads from March last year, and after that you have given me permission, in fact you encouraged it.

This e-mail is with my solicitor, so please stop lying.

How many more?

And how dare you calling my father uneducated!

Well at least my father talks to me!!

Last night i came across this forum looking for franks numder and was horrified with what i was reading. Two out of my 3 cases with FRANK were classed as finished and settled (even experian was showing as settled for these cases).

Today i decided to double check everything for my self as all correspondence was going to natasha at Metropol address.

My findings are that the debt hasnt been sttled and has been passed to a debt comany who were with one week of issuing CCJs for the outstanding balance. Atter a very upsetting afternoon i now have the original debt plus the kubic fees (SO MUCH FOR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE), plus interest. Totalling £3000 more then when i started.

Please, please anyone who thinks they are all settled because FRANK said when the experian file shows settled its all done and dusted double check you could end up with ccjs/defaults. The debt agencies ive dealt with have been really understanding and allowed for easy to manage installments.

DONT LET THIS MESS TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR MONEY:-)

And how dare you calling my father uneducated!

Well at least my father talks to me!!

To be conducting legal work with client's important financial matters, one would expect staff to be educated to a certain level. This may have reduced the errors experience by all dealing with you.

OK have you finished?

Because let me tell you something, my friends are about to loose their house because of Kubic Investment. You havent got a clue about what is going on here, first you ar saying I am part of the [problem], then you are saying I have no assets, how is this working??

You seem very bitter, because every other day you either drag me in or somebody who is close to me.

A few Kubic clients do not want to post on here because of you, according to their calls and e-mails.

I have told you before, If you have anything to say, say it with your solicitor.

Furthermore, I have not used your letterheads from March last year, and after that you have given me permission, in fact you encouraged it.

This e-mail is with my solicitor, so please stop lying.

You did not have my permission. If you did why did you deny using it?

Why did you keep on saying the system was working when it was not

Edited by Caroline2009

Last night i came across this forum looking for franks numder and was horrified with what i was reading. Two out of my 3 cases with FRANK were classed as finished and settled (even experian was showing as settled for these cases).

Today i decided to double check everything for my self as all correspondence was going to natasha at Metropol address.

My findings are that the debt hasnt been sttled and has been passed to a debt comany who were with one week of issuing CCJs for the outstanding balance. Atter a very upsetting afternoon i now have the original debt plus the kubic fees (SO MUCH FOR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE), plus interest. Totalling £3000 more then when i started.

Please, please anyone who thinks they are all settled because FRANK said when the experian file shows settled its all done and dusted double check you could end up with ccjs/defaults. The debt agencies ive dealt with have been really understanding and allowed for easy to manage installments.

DONT LET THIS MESS TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR MONEY:-)

Quite agree. I think many are under the impression that the debts are settled when they are not. Just because the banks go silent does not mean anything.

I understand that this BOE system has no legal basis.