frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right folks.

To date I have calculated that those of you who have stated what you paid FG/Kubic etc the total to now is £27,800 made up of the following, if your figure is wrong please advise and I will amend.

Rush1 5400

Senor 2400

Princess 1200

Mum 4800

Chantry 2400

Branmer 600

Ihatefg 5000

Caroline 5000

Concerned 1000

Total 27,800 up to Weds 10th March 10.15 am

:eek: Senor you forgot me! £600 i paid him :evil:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, have spent the last few hours reading through this thread - well £1800 was paid to FG last March and although I have had success with one cc (having no original agreement) two others are still live:mad: It seems difficult to know who to trust on here so have decided to go for it myself following the excellent advice from the different threads on the site. It's late but can't sleep at the moment due to the worry... oh well I will start new threads for the other cards tomorrow....

Hi everyone, have spent the last few hours reading through this thread - well £1800 was paid to FG last March and although I have had success with one cc (having no original agreement) two others are still live:mad: It seems difficult to know who to trust on here so have decided to go for it myself following the excellent advice from the different threads on the site. It's late but can't sleep at the moment due to the worry... oh well I will start new threads for the other cards tomorrow....

Hi BT Welcome to CAG

Very positive move, look forward in reading your new threads.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

To all I ve just opened a letter from frank " Im a ****** " Galler and its said if you want to persue me personally contact Ross Coates Solicitors Ipswich etc ...I ve just spoke to them and said they have nothing to do that "b*****d" he s a con man ( solicitors words him self) has any one got a pic of frank ??( stab in the dark in I know) would love to post it to some nasty people that ll hunt him down ;)

Previous balance c/f £29,000

Add BT2505 1,800

Add Roys7on 7,000

Total to 12/03/10 £37,800.

It just gets more and more!!!!!

Hi To All

OMFG.

I really do hope that there is an end result for you all, I am not affected by this ******* but feel lots of anger for what he has done.

Mr W

To all I ve just opened a letter from frank " Im a ****** " Galler and its said if you want to persue me personally contact Ross Coates Solicitors Ipswich etc ...I ve just spoke to them and said they have nothing to do that "b*****d" he s a con man ( solicitors words him self) has any one got a pic of frank ??( stab in the dark in I know) would love to post it to some nasty people that ll hunt him down ;)

as i once mentioned about a dodgy solicitor.. question answered.

'they have nothing to do with him' ???? yeh right! :lol: they were the ones my mum went to, who frank advised, and my mum asked about FG, 'yeh everything is fine etc'

they need further looking into.

and why would FG say contact them.. maybe because one of them upset him???

one question you have to ask is - is it possible for one person to carry out this [problem] all on their own? if not, who else is involved?

omg I should get a job with the police.. maybe be the new fraud squad member? lol

Hi To All

I have just called Ross Coates and it was ans machine, the other number said WHO? and the other number just ' rang out ' they previously told me it was storage?? maybe he is hiding in there.

Why dont you all just rain telephone calls to them.

Mr W

i also have just recieved 'the letter' from mr galler stating he has resigned and ms rees is liable (which we all know isnt true) and if we want to persue him to contact these solicitors, to me seems mr G is biding some time hence sending these letters out to us! he has signed this with his spanish address, thought he was already in the states??

i also have just recieved 'the letter' from mr galler stating he has resigned and ms rees is liable (which we all know isnt true) and if we want to persue him to contact these solicitors, to me seems mr G is biding some time hence sending these letters out to us! he has signed this with his spanish address, thought he was already in the states??

FLG is still in england, will find out more this weekend.

one question you have to ask is - is it possible for one person to carry out this [problem] all on their own? if not, who else is involved?

omg I should get a job with the police.. maybe be the new fraud squad member? lol

Well, that is what I have been posting all along.

Of course one person cannot do this alone. The centre of operation was within Metropole Chambers where the BOE system was conducted. This is where Frank sent the information to be processed and from where the BOE system ran.

Frank did not process the paperwork himself. You cannot run a [problem] like this alone. Whether those who processed the paperwork did this knowingly or just ignored the obvious issues and deceived those in contact regarding the success of the process is another issue. This [problem] could not be operated by one person.

Think about it!

Right folks.

To date I have calculated that those of you who have stated what you paid FG/Kubic etc the total to now is £27,800 made up of the following, if your figure is wrong please advise and I will amend.

Rush1 5400

Senor 2400

Princess 1200

Mum 4800

Chantry 2400

Branmer 600

Ihatefg 5000

Caroline 5000

Concerned 1000

Sub Total 27,800 up to Weds 10th March 10.15 am

Tori 600

Oreogal 600

Sub Toatl 29,000. up to Weds 8p.m.

Hi there,

I actually did not pay anything to Frank Galler. All my money was paid to Natasha Tate.

What a b.....d!

How could any person trap a 20 year old innocent girl like this. As we know she resigned as soon as she realised she had been conned.

Just how low can human beings sink?

Again very true, and if you want me too I send you an email, with an attachment from the company, to show you that I did not use the name unlawfully.

Just for any one new coming to this thread.

I called Natasha Tate repeatedly telling her to stop using my company name and also called Russell Waters who I understand owns Metropole Chambers.

Shows how professional the operation was! uses a hotmail address to contact Natasha on. :|

Just spoke to mum, when she went to Ross Coates before this all started, the solicitor, which 1 im not sure, has known FG for years! they were even going to go into writing off mortgages together! :-o

Also the police have apparently opened this case back up! :) after receiving so many complaints.

Let's hope they actually do something this time. :D

Shows how professional the operation was! uses a hotmail address to contact Natasha on. :|

Just spoke to mum, when she went to Ross Coates before this all started, the solicitor, which 1 im not sure, has known FG for years! they were even going to go into writing off mortgages together! :-o

Also the police have apparently opened this case back up! :) after receiving so many complaints.

Let's hope they actually do something this time. :D

Quite agree.

So many times, the default judgements went out to wrong addresses. The default judgement that went out to Welcome Finance from Natasha re a secured loan had an incorrect address so that Welcome Finance never received it. The errors were endless so that even if this [problem] system had any legal basis, the process was not operated correctly.

Frank would frequently call me and say that he was not providing any more business to her until the errors were corrected.

She will probably try to sue me for saying this because she has no assets whatsoever and it would be a quick way for her to try and get money out of me!!!!!!!!!

The reality is that we have only scratched the surface of what is going on here.

Clearing mortgages? I have to say that Frank never said he could do that to me but just get compensation.

The bottom line is in life:

If something seems to go to be true, it usually is.

We all learn as we progress through our life journeys.

Hi all, just this morning received email from FG stating he resigned as director at the beginning Feb and now does not have "any financial interest in Kubic" and also names new director with address and contact no's. plus his solicitors contact details. he also states that he is PREDOMINANTLY OUT OF THE UK and all queries can be dealt with in a timely fashion. Yeah Right!!