frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you i dont like this bloody machine, £5400.....

Nor do we like the recipient toatl now in the space of 9 minutes £10,200 not bad for 9 minutes work.for Kubic that is.

All this collating of what was paid will make it easier to persuade the fraud squad what the value of this scenario is, and no doubt going UP by the minute..........

we have his spanish bank detais, and i have a passport photo of him on my comm, god he is , evan if i were gay , im not , on my unshaggable list.

i hope to god he is reading this!!

we have his spanish bank detais, and i have a passport photo of him on my comm, god he is , evan if i were gay , im not , on my unshaggable list.

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GAY? CAN YOU DEFINE 'UNSHAGGABLE'

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

When things started to go wrong for FLG, and my wife rang the fraud dept, we gave all files to them. I started all this in jan 2009. FLG gave me all files and said you are free from your dedts. I have given him many people who are close to me. As things got worse he just took the money and ran. Hopefully you will all get your files back.