Valentine's Day

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well my OH said we were not to get each other anything this year, instead we went to town last night for a cabaret, and a sit down dinner. Then this morning, she has gave me a big card, chocolates and a tub of expensive ice cream. I never got her anything. I said to her that I will go out now and get her some flowers. She told me to shove it.

I don't think there is a way out of this doghouse I am now in. Why when women say "don't get me anything" do they really mean, get me something or else!!!:confused:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Well my OH said we were not to get each other anything this year, instead we went to town last night for a cabaret, and a sit down dinner. Then this morning, she has gave me a big card, chocolates and a tub of expensive ice cream. I never got her anything. I said to her that I will go out now and get her some flowers. She told me to shove it.

:D

I don't think there is a way out of this doghouse I am now in. Why when women say "don't get me anything" do they really mean, get me something or else!!!:confused:

Me thinks you best go park your Ass on the naughty step and grovel :p:lol:

Hmm. If you get something now it will appear that it is purely because you felt you had to, groveling might be the best way to go. Maybe next time (if there is one) nip out and get her something without telling her what you're doing? Pretend there is something else you need to nip out and get? Never ever say you're going to have to go out now for flowers as that will be a red rag to a bull!

I never say don't get me anything, it doesn't get mentioned, he usually doesn't and I never chuck a strop if he doesn't, but it is nice to be thought of and I appreciate it if he does. I can't say I loose sleep over the times that he doesn't! I do agree that you shouldn't say 'we're not buying gifts' and then be angry when they don't buy gifts. As a female I dont get that either!:confused:

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Maybe you should plan some thing nice. Not for valentines, but for a "just because" ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

You know, she really wanted this

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Its not your fault she did say not to get anything.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:D Love it! Will have to remember that one!

How can they charge £3.95 plus p+p for nothing. Surely it should be free.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.