ODC

DLC go undercover

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3611 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

reading all these posts i nearly wet myself you lot are soooooooooooooo funny.

Oops i did take it seriously ............... really

Tittering Tigs

Of course, they don't say they intend to watch the debtor, but the debt. I have visions of a drone at DLC's office staring at an Excel spreadsheet for hours on end, just in case any of the figures move...

Tittering Tigs

If you think this is funny you should read Cheekiness towards a DCA - The Consumer Forums Warning tho', reading it could seriously damage your undies. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Tittering Tigs

Yep, most of the posts are very funny and it's hard to take clowns like DLC seriously. However, there are vulnerable people out there who would feel extremely intimidated by this sort of threat. I'm of the opinion that DCAs need to be slapped down every time they step outside the bounds of reasonable behavior

Well i can fully understand Seminole, but it has lightened my day alittle, and made me forget a few of my probs and anything that does that is greatly appreciated.

Thankful Tigs

Just saw this van down the road heading for some bushes, just managed to grab a photo before they switched to stealth.

satellitevan05copy.png

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

Great work ashmk :D

They may be lurking in your houses even now... but you can't see them cos they're 'cloaked'.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Or even...above your houses...:eek:

2094vw6.jpg

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

Keep an eye on that ice cream van parked out front - especially if has an antenna sticking out the top of it...

And watch out for chickens wearing headsets...

Or even...above your houses...:eek:

2094vw6.jpg

Hang on, thats not a chicken!?

Seriously Guys,

I am extremely worried and distressed!

All last night and today, there has been a male pheasant lurking in the paddock outside my house;

he keeps looking and then dropping his head down...making notes I expect.

Perhaps, he is part of the DLC debt surveillance department?

I guess he must be, as a pheasant is not much different to a cock or hen chicken; they are all poultry...

Better watch out, there is one in your area, Now!!!

Next instalment of the FACCENDA chicken company debt surveillance programme coming soon on your PC, starring:

Cocky Locky playing the part of Rooster COCKburn

his noble steed played by: Poirot the Pheasant.

Turkey Lurkey, is unable to be part of this epic production, due to his being required elsewhwere this festive season...

sshhhh you not supposed to post a pic of him , he is our undercover agent that got a few pic of some famous members of the site

dam his cover is blown now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

The 'Glorious Twelfth', which started on the 12th August, but the season continues until 1 February the following year.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

If you hear the faint sounds of battery hens on your landline, you'll know Mr Faccenda has bugged you...

Looks like the poultry equivalent of Mr Majestyk is also going down the pan.

'All I care about are my chickens' - just as well really, Tony, because your debt collection venture won't be lasting long either.

I emailed them asking for a job in their debt surveillance team mailto:recruitment@dlcollect.co.uk Told them that I have extensive Knowledge of consumer Law, and debt collection tactics, all learnt from Consumer Action Group.:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

10 Hillesden Investments

Sales £314m

If you’ve had a barbecue this year, there’s a fair chance the chicken kebabs came from the Hillesden-controlled Faccenda Group.

One of the UK’s biggest chicken processors, the Northamptonshire-based company is controlled by the Faccenda family, which has grown the business through a series of acquisitions. More than 2m birds are pumped out a week.

Chaired by Robin Faccenda, who owns a host of other businesses including a debt collection agency and Banbury United’s football stadium, Hillesden made a pre-tax profit of £6.8m in the 12 months to the end of April 2007, up from £324,000 the previous year.

In April the company closed a factory in Wiltshire with the loss of 450 jobs after it became one of the UK’s first corporate casualties of soaring food inflation."

AC

Hang on, thats not a chicken!?

Seriously Guys,

I am extremely worried and distressed!

All last night and today, there has been a male pheasant lurking in the paddock outside my house;

he keeps looking and then dropping his head down...making notes I expect.

Perhaps, he is part of the DLC debt surveillance department?

I guess he must be, as a pheasant is not much different to a cock or hen chicken; they are all poultry...

Better watch out, there is one in your area, Now!!!

Next instalment of the FACCENDA chicken company debt surveillance programme coming soon on your PC, starring:

Cocky Locky playing the part of Rooster COCKburn

his noble steed played by: Poirot the Pheasant.

Turkey Lurkey, is unable to be part of this epic production, due to his being required elsewhwere this festive season...

Hah! If you think it's not a chicken, the disguise must be working...

Hope you realise these poor Surveillance Chickens do all this work for poultry wages..

:lol:

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

and very EGG-static about their work :rolleyes:

do the females get EGG leave

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

As long as time off doesn't go OVA 2 weeks...

Elsa methinks your tying to Hatch out a plan of action here

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

HIGHWAY OF HEROES