DLC go undercover

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Why donst everyone on here apply for a grant from the charity robin faccenda runs its called the faccenda foundation,you can find details at the Charity Commisions web site".

Had a look, and you're absolutely correct, and I love the description that the Charity Commissions webpage gives :-

"TO MAKE GRANTS AND DONATIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ANY CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS OR FOR SUCH CHARITABLE PURPOSES, INCLUDING WELFARE, EDUCATION, THE ARTS, HERITAGE, SPORT AND RELIGION, AS THE TRUSTEES SHALL IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION DETERMINE."

Welfare, eh? I read that as anyone on CAG currently on benefits, especially sickness-related benefits, can apply. Looks like the application arm of the Faccenda Foundation may have some extra work to do.

Didn't think that a threat-monkey employing, chicken death-camp administrator like Faccenda would have entertained any kind of charitable streak.

Maybe he feels guilty or conscience-stricken, but I somehow doubt it.

"Why donst everyone on here apply for a grant from the charity robin faccenda runs its called the faccenda foundation,you can find details at the Charity Commisions web site".

Had a look, and you're absolutely correct, and I love the description that the Charity Commissions webpage gives :-

"TO MAKE GRANTS AND DONATIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ANY CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS OR FOR SUCH CHARITABLE PURPOSES, INCLUDING WELFARE, EDUCATION, THE ARTS, HERITAGE, SPORT AND RELIGION, AS THE TRUSTEES SHALL IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION DETERMINE."

Welfare, eh? I read that as anyone on CAG currently on benefits, especially sickness-related benefits, can apply. Looks like the application arm of the Faccenda Foundation may have some extra work to do.

Didn't think that a threat-monkey employing, chicken death-camp administrator like Faccenda would have entertained any kind of charitable streak.

Maybe he feels guilty or conscience-stricken, but I somehow doubt it.

Handy as a tax write-off maybe?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

HAHAHAHAH OMFG I CANT BELIVE WHAT I JUST READ SECRET CAMERA SURVEILLENC OH MY GOSH. I NEVER TOUGHT BEING IN DEBT WOULD BE SOO FUNNY.

I STILL HAVE 3 DEBTS TO PAY I MIGHT HAVE TO PUT IN AN ORDER FOR YOUR SPECIAL HAT CERBERUSALERT HOW MUCH ARE THEY LOL IM STILL CRACKING UP.

i had to deal with these they put a charging order on my house whic was eventually repo. The liars stop taking reg payment from me so the could tell the judge that i was not paying them so they could get the order. My down fall then was that i had no energy or strength to fight them, If i did they would never have been able to get that charging order.

I never claimed my charges back so i might hit them with that. lol