ODC

DLC go undercover

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3613 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

T'wasn't my Freudian slip :D

C'mon CAGBOT, I'm ready.........(cushion down knickers)

Can I say knickers?

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

You guys are killing me here... I have had to put my drink down for fear of frying the laptop!

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter" - Sir Winston Churchill

The Cock crows just before daybreak;

alerting the chicken surveillance team to scramble...

Chicken 1 calling Rooster 1 over

ODC has not answered our communications, over

Rooster 1 calling chicken 1

Pass him on to our deep litter department

Chicken 1 calling Rooster 1

Roger over and out

How come Foghorn Leghorn isn't listed on the Companies House entry?

Could Not Change The Link On That One

Love It!

However, too cool for Faccenda/DLC...

Better? :D

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

I have just discoverd that steve grima from dlc has a profile on friends reunited, we shoud ask him to be a friend.

I have just discoverd that steve grima from dlc has a profile on friends reunited, we shoud ask him to be a friend.

with friends like that who needs enemies:)

I'll stick to my usual Friday night routine and be offmyfacebook.com

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.