• Tweets

• So trying to negotiate a re payment on an alleged unproven debt is not outside of the guidelines laid down in the codes of practice as governed by the SRA ?
    • Current Accounts.   https://www.adcb.com/Images/Offshore_TC_tcm9-22214.pdf   Governing law All matters pertaining to an Account and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Island of Jersey and the Account Holder irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Island of Jersey. Any dispute or difference between the Bank and/or the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Group and the Account Holder arising in connection with an Account, any funds therein or these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Island of Jersey   Credit Cards   https://www.adcb.com/en/personal/cards/default.aspx   T&C,s   https://www.adcb.com/en/terms-conditions/default.aspx   Eg for one type of card.   29. Governing Law and Jurisdiction 29.1 Which laws govern the relationship between you and ADCB? These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by the federal laws of the UAE and by the laws of the Applicable Emirate.   If there is a dispute between you and ADCB, you irrevocably agree that the courts of the Applicable Emirate will have (save for the exceptions granted in ADCB’s favour below) exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination. For the avoidance of doubt and solely for the benefit of ADCB in its sole discretion, you also irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts (including without limitation the SCT) and the ADGM Courts (and any ADGM SCT operating from time to time). If ADCB decides to commence a claim against you in the: (A) SCT, you and ADCB both expressly agree that such claim may be made for any amount up to and including AED 1,000,000, or for such greater amount as may be within the jurisdiction of the SCT from time to time; or (B) ADGM SCT, you and ADCB both expressly agree that such claim may be made for any amount as may be within the jurisdiction of the ADGM SCT from time to time. The two paragraphs above are for the benefit of ADCB only. ADCB will not be prevented from bringing proceedings relating to a dispute with you in any jurisdiction outside the UAE (and for the avoidance of doubt, this will include any jurisdiction in which you may be (or have been) registered, incorporated, resident, domiciled or hold assets). To the extent permitted by Applicable Laws, ADCB may bring, issue, commence or pursue concurrent proceedings in any number of jurisdictions without limitation.  
    • Well first of all it is very decent of you to be so concerned and so honest about this. I'm sure that you are in a very small minority of people who would be prepared to pay an historical debt like this. I think the best thing to do is to write to TfL and explain the situation to them and ask them for an assessment of what they believe they owe you. By doing this, I think that they will simply be overwhelmed by your honesty – and they may not even know where to file it! It certainly would be a fairly serious thing if you are caught – but now you have clearly decided to pay the correct fares, I don't think it's an issue any more – and owning up in a letter to TfL will put everything above board and they will congratulate you – and I'm quite sure there would be no attempt to impose any penalty. If there was any such attempt then let us know. I have contacted TfL and asked for a suitable address
    • so well within 10 mins minimum grace period   shame you appealed - don't next time! you've ID'd the driver now   please complete this    
    • cant see the point of the sra complaint pers they've done nothing wrong   dx  
  • Our picks

ODC

DLC go undercover

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3616 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Taxi for Elsa... quick!

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Hmmm can't find my night vision binoculars...

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

OK

night vision binoculars - check

attractive doorstep lure - check

Latex look of terror mask -check

chicken stun gun- check

OK guys

SCRAMBLE!!!

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

OK guys

SCRAMBLE!!!

I prefer mine Poached!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

:D

LOL they wonder why we take a poke at them, poor sods.

They should go on a Witless Protection Programme.

word of warning "Rooster" in on the prowl , might find you and think your fair game :eek: :eek:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

I'm undercover. In reality I'm an aardvark-he'll never find me..

oops

Hah! If you think it's not a chicken, the disguise must be working...

Hope you realise these poor Surveillance Chickens do all this work for poultry wages..

:lol:

The Hens, are not paid wages Elsa.

poor things are just soooooo happy to get out of that battery; one can almost hear their happy clucking's; thank goodness we are not going to get salmonella any more!

Off we go, a new life for us in the debt surveillance department; plenty corn included.

Pity, Faccenda/DLC/Hillesden, did not provide us with FOX deterrants though...

OH, my god theres a FOX!

Run for cover guys ;

where is that cockerel when you need him?

That Pheasant is still outside my house!!!

The 'Glorious Twelfth', which started on the 12th August, but the season continues until 1 February the following year.

The Glorious Twelth in Northern Ireland starts in July:cool::lol:

you sure it aint Rooster in disguise

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

As you can see Im taking this threat very seriously indeed. I have brushed up on my counter surveillance techniques. I am also getting my house swept for Buggers.

Finger Licken Faccenda would need to get up a lot earlier in the morning to worry me.

I doubt whether they have the same training and expertise that I have. NUFF SAID;)

What you need is a pheasant plucker, AC...

Elsa, I actually feel really sorry for the chickens and their friend the pheasant.

It is all the fault of the 'EGG'!

That wretched EGG...whats his name?

Humpty Dumpty; a rotten egg.

One cannot teach chickens and pheasants to do surveillance work, they have pea brains which causes them to run off in all directions.

I blame, the "Egg"!!

Right supper time...

chicken a la cag anyone?

xxx

Right supper time...

chicken a la cag anyone?

xxx

I hope your chicken a la cag, is a branded free range chicken Elsa?

If not, more than likely your are eating a poor FACCENDA hen!

What you need is a pheasant plucker, AC...

I am not the phesant plucker I am the phesant pluckers son and I am only plucking phesants untill the phesant plucker comes.

:D

LOL they wonder why we take a poke at them, poor sods.

They should go on a Witless Protection Programme.

I had to bump that as it's pure genious (or complete idiocy, I'm never quite sure which side of the line you're on elsa:p;))

I'm a bit concerned to learn the pheasants are undercover. We have about a dozen that wander round the field opposite us, and now you've told me about it they look so much more sinister than before - it's bordering on being like the penguin in Wallace and Gromit:eek:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I emailed them asking for a job in their debt surveillance team mailto:recruitment@dlcollect.co.uk Told them that I have extensive Knowledge of consumer Law, and debt collection tactics, all learnt from Consumer Action Group.:D

Don’t say at interview: Campylobacter can be really nasty …

I am not the phesant plucker I am the phesant pluckers son and I am only plucking phesants untill the phesant plucker comes.

Leave the poor witless pheasant alone DCAK!

A hopeful persian cat has been trying to get the better of him all day, however, he stands his ground...

OMG, I have seen so many suspicious people wandering around today. I bet they are all agents: A dodgy looking bloke staggering around with a can of lager, several women pushing children in pushchairs (but I didn't actually look at the children - they could all be large-sized baby dolls), a number of people walking dogs (obviously computerised K9s, especially that dalmatian), oh, the list is endless. :eek::eek::eek:

deleted (an error by me)

Edited by Deb T

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Cag is watching you, Mr Faccenda. Close your curtains and keep the shower turned on...

Yes CAG are watching you Mr. Robin Faccenda et al!

Also, we are keeping a close eye on all the eggs in the fridge...