What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

our Shep had hip displacia. We rescued him and he will asways be remembered by us.

We had had him for nearly 4 yrs but its not the point. The place seems strange without him and its deffo to quiet.

We have not replaced him and i dont think we will be but we do have a dog who we have had for 3 years a lovely little Jack Russel. can be a pain and if anyone knows how we get him to stop peeing in the house it would help.

So sorry for all who have lost a beloved pet. I feel even sorrier though for those who will never understand what they mean to us and how much joy they bring. I lost my beloved staffy just over a year ago. He was 14. He was so special, could light my day up like nobody else. He had arthiritis and had to be put to sleep. The decision was surprisingly easy to make. However, resisting the urge to kick s**t out of the vet because my instinct to protect him by any means was SO strong, is by far the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. That includes giving up smoking. I still feel the loss and still cry for him. I think I allways will. He will allways be in my heart and i'll never forget him. He was one in a billion and I'm blessed to have had him in my life. It does get easier, but I don't think it will ever fully go away. I don't think i'd want it to either. But, at least now I can look at his pictures and smile. He meant the world to me, and to be able to do that took a long time. I'm a soft pup.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chopping a big bag of onions up to freeze. Then chopping up chillies to marinade some chicken for tea tonight. Every time my hands go near my face my eyes start stinging and watering. The only thing I've not washed my hands in is oven cleaner!:rolleyes: Now where did I put that oven cleaner:p

Oooh, I didn't know you could freeze chopped onion.... I HATE choping onion. Eyes water to the point of being blind. Would be much easier to do it in bulk and get it over with! Do you just put them in normal freezer bags? Can you buy chopped onion to freeze, even better?!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Oooh, I didn't know you could freeze chopped onion.... I HATE choping onion. Eyes water to the point of being blind. Would be much easier to do it in bulk and get it over with! Do you just put them in normal freezer bags? Can you buy chopped onion to freeze, even better?!

FROZEN ONIONS........keep them in the drawer like everybody else

what will be next...........frozen ice cream

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

You can buy them ready chopped but I prefer to freeze them myself.

Just pop them in a bag but leave plenty of room in it. Every now and then whilst they're freezing just massage them a bit (no not like that MTM:rolleyes:) to keep them seperated so they don't freeze as a big blob. Eazy Peazy

Onions! eye watering?????? Not me! I either do them under water or just breathe through my mouth, not my nose.

Finished showing off now :rolleyes:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Onions! eye watering?????? Not me! I either do them under water or just breathe through my mouth, not my nose.

Finished showing off now :rolleyes:

I'm alright chopping the onions. As long as you don't chop of the root your ok. It was as I was doing a large bag of them it was the ones already chopped that made me suffer. :oops:

Yes Spam, I am with the aid of dihydrocodeine :)

AH Dihydrocodeine!

One doesn't work for me (30mg) and with two I don't walk anywhere, I float:-|

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

DWP and COUNCIL

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

13 weeks to do a fast track change of circs HB and CT claim.

DWP for lying.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thinking I have to go to the quacks with a dodgy mole or 2. And not of the garden variety! I wouldn't mind but I don't have many and avoid the sun like swine flu.

Better to get them checked out I suppose than sit wondering and ignoring.

Definatly, better to be safe than sorry:)

What made me swear today ?

1. Receiving a letter from Barclayshark telling me they've destroyed all account data older then six years in line with the Data Protection Act.

2. Telephoning the ICO and being told that a creditor CAN destroy all data of six years old or more as they aren't compelled to keep it longer.

Grrrrrrrrr

Beachy you want to see the prove of that distruction.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.