What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

FCC, You dont need the stress and frustration, hope things sort theselves out.

Its rediculous that hardly any cars can get through unless on major roads. My kids got to school today on foot as normal for school finally opened and friends who live a few houses down who use car didnt go, apparantly only third of school made it. Have to say it was touch and go wether I stopped them going as one of the longest paths goes past a hospital and its uphill, the council have not even gritted that. I did feel guilty as kids left, but they made it and had fun apparantly.

Kids said an old lady was passed by them going up the hill with one of those trolley bags on wheels, she persevered and did it step by step pushing the bag before her to steady her up the hill. She probably had no alternative if she wanted supplies as no cars and taxis are getting through. Sad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The snow!.............too many fractures in.......arms, wrists, legs.....:(

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Got in from work this morning, well outside the house, could not get into the drive, too much ice for the car to go up it.

Started to dig out the car with the shovel and slipped over, landing on my left shoulder, also on the corner of the kerb. Managed to get the car into the drive with my neighbour pushing. The pain is getting worse and can't lift my arm up, so i suppose i had better get it looked at.

I am getting sick of the snow now like you Night Owl...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I agree..look after each other..If you need help ask for it..

My Dad is back from hospital but still not well. He was in tears because I shifted the snow for him so he could put food out for the birds. He feels helpless but he has to rest and take it easy. After all he has ever done for me, then shifting a bit of snow and looking after him is the least I could do.

Get some ice on that shoulder UK and get it checked out. Can't have our favourite Mr UK squirrel out of action :(

I will Crapstone. I can't climb too well with one paw out of action.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well i have grounded myself for a while now Kip, Can't Fly like this.

WARNING TO ALL

Well back from A&E and i have torn the Rotator Cuff Muscle. I have had that before on the other shoulder. It will take time to heal. .

WARNING TO ALL

Well back from A&E and i have torn the Rotator Cuff Muscle. I have had that before on the other shoulder. It will take time to heal. .

ooh errr which one ? painfull that inflammation soreness and swelling

subscapularis supraspinatus infraspinatus and teres minor

so in laymans terms you have tendonitis, or tearing the muscles or tendons.

ouch :eek:

Get well soon UK. I really thought that was something to do with flying cause I've never heard of it before! Told you before.......you need a Night Nurse!!!!;)

A rotator cuff injury is an injury to one or more of the four muscles in the shoulder. This shoulder injury may come on suddenly and be associated with a specific injury such as a fall (acute), or it may be something that gets progressively worse over time with activity that aggravates the muscle (chronic). Occasionally, even a simple act like rolling over in bed can result in a rotator cuff injury.

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

A rotator cuff injury is an injury to one or more of the four muscles in the shoulder. This shoulder injury may come on suddenly and be associated with a specific injury such as a fall (acute)

That's the Injury i have Night Owl . . .

You can bet there are a few DCA's out there wishing it was a broken neck. . . :rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint you :D

WARNING TO ALL

Ouch uk! I had that a few years ago by brushing my hair and the brush got stuck. Back in the days my hair was down to my bum.

I used to have hair that reached down to my fingertips

but

since I started shaving my arms it is a lot better now!

I am sick of this flipping snow

:eek::lol:

Saying Nowt (Laffin)

WARNING TO ALL

Infomercials. I was trying to unwind after a rather stressful and busy morning at university by putting my feet up and watching TV, only to be persistently confronted with several infomercials about oversized apple peelers, fatburning miracle tablets, cash for gold gimmicks and tummy-flatteners. If I wanted to go shopping, I'd have hit the mall. GGGRRR.

http://www.postalgold.info/

Edited by georgie21

Finnished 3 night shifts this morning, and last night particularly busy. Been waiting all day for a delivery which at 17.58hrs was deemed not to be delivered because of adverse weather conditions..............I'm soooooooooooooooooo cross and tired. And to top it all we are expecting more snow!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG:mad:

Got Debt problems?

WARNING TO ALL

caused by chucking too many snowballs??:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.