style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not going to be on these forums for a while - if ever.

I've recently had some bad news and it has, in short, completely f***ed me up.

Thanks to everyone for their time and kindness, and good luck to CAG for the future.

Will miss you.

Oh Gizmo I hope you are ok.

If you need to talk confidentially I am sure there are a lot of people who will listen and perhaps help you. I know I will.

Take care ..............sending hugs xxx

I'm sorry to hear you have had such bad news. I hope what ever it is, it can eventually get easier for you.

Cag will be here when ever you are ready to come back.

{{hugs}}

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Gyzmo can we help in any way?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

All the best, Gyzmo. I hope that you can overcome your bad news quickly.

We will all be here if you need any help, or even just a shoulder to cry on.

You only need to say.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

You haven't murdered your new neighbours have you Gyz? (even though you probably had every right to). I hope everything is (and will be) ok.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Just saw this.

You have my e-mail addy if you want to talk.

Completely selfishly, I beg you not to go, who else is going to help me bang people's heads together about statutory rights? :razz:

I'm not going to be on these forums for a while - if ever.

I've recently had some bad news and it has, in short, completely f***ed me up.

Thanks to everyone for their time and kindness, and good luck to CAG for the future.

Will miss you.

Sorry to hear your bad news, hope you are ok, if there is anything i can do to help please PM me.

The retailers worst nightmare !

My sentiments are the same as everyone else on ere gyzmo - you'll be missed - :( . Obviously a major event has caused you to take this course , but I hope everything works out for you eventually , CAG can ill afford to lose you ..... Best of Luck to you ......

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

So sorry to hear you wont be here anymore. Your posts helped and encouraged me in my early days on CAG. I loved your old spinning penguin sig and always knew there was friendly advice when I saw it. Made me smile when I was very confused and worried.

Good luck Gyz, I will miss you. I hope you manage to cope with your bad news.:(

you will be missed

you are always welcome

and ofcourse if we can ever help......

please comeback if you ever can, we need guys like you,

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

My sentiments are the same as everyone else. I really hope you are ok, and that you will get through the time you are going through now.

All the best Gyzmo x

Guest wino

Sorry to read that you feel it necessary to leave Gyzmo. :(

You obviously have your reasons but as said previously pm someone if you need to talk.

You will be greatly missed on here. I know a lot of times I have read someones post and thought 'Thats one for Gyzmo to answer' and sure enough when I check back later you have answered with sound advice.

Please come back when you are ready- CAG needs you xxx

Sorry, bookie. Was it you with the spinning penguin?

No it was gizmo111 noomill :D

:eek: Gyz hun you will be missed, i shall miss your little cat avatar

Ditto what everyone else has said pm me if you want to chat i'm on my own every evening and have free calls so we could chat until sun up if you wanted to?

Anyway take care of yourself :sad:

Guest wino

Has anyone spoke to gyzmo or emailed etc? There is obviously

something very wrong and I hate to think that gizmo is going through it alone. We don't need to know details just that gizmo is ok

Nope, lol, although it was me who found it for her at the time.

The spinner was Gizmo111, who is not the same person as Gyzmo. This Gyzmo here is VERY knowledgeable on everything consumer related, straightforward, solid, dependable and someone whose knowledge I have relied on many a time. He could be found mainly on the consumer side of things for the reasons described above as he wouldn't really stick his nose in subjects he knew nothing about. When this young Gyzmo has something to say, btw, he'll say it straight, as it is, with him, you know exactly where you are, lol. Maybe that's why I like him so much, come to think of it. :-D

Edit: Bloomin' 'eck, everyone is typing a lot faster tham me tonight! :shock: