style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone spoke to gyzmo or emailed etc? There is obviously

something very wrong and I hate to think that gizmo is going through it alone. We don't need to know details just that gizmo is ok

I Agree..

This thread is extremely worrying... especially knowing the difficulties Gyzmo was having with anti social neighbours etc. When faced with that situation and 'bad news' it can be extremely distressing.:( Is there anyone anywhere who knows 'Gyzmo' who can update us on the situation and pass on our concern and offers of help.

It's heartbreaking to hear that someone who has helped so many is now suffering and we are unable to reach out and offer our support.

Earlier on in the bad Neighbour thread Gyzmo mentioned a Job interview that went 'pretty well' and the hopes of leaving the area if successful...

Could it be that Gyz didn't get the job and is now stuck in hell with no light at the end of the tunnel?.... I sincerely hope not.

Don't know what else to say except whatever it is Gyzmo there's a mountain of support waiting here to be tapped.

Spam.:-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I just hope that it isn't something as daft as the Job Centre deciding that his hours volunteering on here amounted to "work" and threatened to stop or actually stop his benefits. :-(

Hope not or a few of us on here would be being called into the JSA offices for interviews ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Just to let people know that I have heard from Gyzmo, and that the good news is that he finally got a job, and it is the one he wanted. He may be back at some point, but I believe his new job is going to keep him very busy, so don't be surprised if his apparitions are few and far in between.

The even better news is that next time we're having a Manchester CAGmeet, first round is on him. Ok, so he didn't actually say that, but I think it's a fair assumption, don't you? :-D

great news

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Very good news, Bookie. If you speak to him again, give him our best regards and tell him we look forward to his return, in the future.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I'm not going to be on these forums for a while - if ever.

I've recently had some bad news and it has, in short, completely f***ed me up.

Thanks to everyone for their time and kindness, and good luck to CAG for the future.

Will miss you.

With this post how can you be blamed for thinking that!!

I too felt the same... It must have been the good news and bad news scenario...

Thank goodness all is ok though. :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"