What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teenagers turning down the banks for loans and credit cards, made me smile today. Well done people... :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Just back from the Vets with Cordie and her blood sugars are good and she wont need to be seen again for 4 weeks :D

Yayy for cordie:)

Teenagers turning down the banks for loans and credit cards, made me smile today. Well done people... :)

Oh don't tempt me, my teenager still doesn't know about all the credit card application forms that have fallen on the mat since he turned 18:eek: I've still got them in my safe possession for evidence of irresponsible lending....... same name and initials as me, same address as me, and they're hounding me....:eek: Have been so tempted to fill them in just to see what would happen. Still, it's not too late (no icon for my wicked grin!):twisted:

I'm getting my babies later :D

WOW there's normally a 9 month waiting list!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Nico Rosberg said he made up five new positions in bed this morning! I say how enterprising and resourceful! This was Formula One talk.

Susie Squire Political Director of the TaxPayers Alliance, and the room key sting on the amorous Tories. Briefly, she became exasperated at the male attention she was receiving at last year's Tory Conference in B'ham. She was approached in one instance by a delegate who said to her 'You must come back to my room.' Despite Ms squires's refusal the man continued relentlessly thrusting one of his room cards for the B'ham Hyatt into her hand saying 'Come to my room at 3.30am, when the parties are over and I will give you the time of your life.' Ms S accepted the key with no intention of taking up the offer. She went to another reception where the same thing happened again with another man. Exasperated she gave him the first man's room card key and smiled 'OK here's the key to my room. Come up at 3.30am and I'll give you the time of your life.' She realised her cunning plan succeeded when she encountered one of the men the next morning who was furious at his early morning encounter!!

Hearing The Government and oppositions want a quick solution to the Bank Charges case. This includes, introduce a motion in Parliament to support automatic payouts.

Reading an informed article on PPI claims Financial Mail p61 and a case won against MBNA. The Unfair relationship issue underpins almost every sale of PPI.

Edited by determindator

Hearing The Government and oppositions want a quick solution to the Bank Charges case. This includes, introduce a motion in Parliament to support automatic payouts.

And hearing that my contact is going to finalise my bank charges spreadsheet for me :D:D:D

DD u can have my brother hes 21 and house trained.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar