What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your welcome :D cream cakes next time :p

Yummyyyy. Naughty.....but nice.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me bad :p

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Go for it CB.:p

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

:D

How could you forget that?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I liked the story on the Lost Property Office, been there several times (I have a friend who works there). They are very nice people there and 'go the extra mile'. I lost a course book some time ago and they got it back to me - mind you I do work for the Underground so they were able to find me easily.

Not much to smile about yet - still not back at work as still go some symptoms hanging on - not very pleasant ones either... going back to GP tomorrow to get blood test results then see what happens from there.

My new phone is on it's way, free of charge from Vodaphone :D

WARNING TO ALL

and in true Kip style we have a pic of it also

The Cellular Squirrel - Stefan Marti

Current mobile communication devices do not grab our attention in a socially appropriate way. They could be disrespectful of ongoing social activity such as an important meeting or private dinner. To improve on this, I have built the Cellular Squirrel, a system where the agent that controls my cellphone is embodied in a small portable animatronic device, as a personal 'companion' for the user. This embodiment is able to use the same subtle but still public non-verbal cues to get our attention and interrupt us like humans would do (like eye gaze and small gestures), instead of ringing or vibration. The user can whisper and listen to her squirrel, receiving and replying to voice instant messages. If the user wishes, she can also bypass the Intermediary altogether and get into a synchronous voice communication with the caller by simply talking to the embodiment.

:lol:

You have far too much time on your hands Kip. . .

WARNING TO ALL

You walk around Tesco's using that you will end up in a padded cell :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Here's a Demo:

WARNING TO ALL

Daughter went to upgrade her account with nationwide , was told we can give you an overdraft and credit card :eek: she replied no thankyou i want to keep my money :D

Well done!! My daughter has an appointment with Lloyds today... they've been pestering her on the phone for ages to speak about how they can 'help her' I just hope she's as sensible!!!!

:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Well done!! My daughter has an appointment with Lloyds today... they've been pestering her on the phone for ages to speak about how they can 'help her' I just hope she's as sensible!!!!

:rolleyes:

She has been cagwashed :eek: :grin:

Pleased to report DD is as sensible as Tillys DD..

Daughter offered loan, credit card and overdraft from Lloyds... she politely declined and opened an ISA instead.... CAGwashed.. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"