What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Going into Mothercare and buying my first pair of maternity pants, also my other 3 children melting over the size of some of the baby clothes.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol mothercare and the little clothes used to get me when my late wife wa expecting our first baby and even now if I see the little tiny shoes or trainers etc they make me smile and think back to those lovely days past...loved it too when we used to holiday in the states and buy the voight light trainers the ones with the little lights in the edge of the soles that used to flash and light up when the boys walked along....ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I'll come out of it in a mo back to realitty

I remember my son with those flashy shoes, he was so chuffed banging his feet up and down the street :)

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

cor blimey ...... phew...hope it wasnt the same mum lol

Different mum, different dad, different sides of the family and different sides of the country, but 12 hours between them. Both got lovely healthy little boys.

Thanks for the good wishes NO.

I remember my 2 having flashy trainers as well. Takes me back.

I guess I'm going to have to start visiting mothercare again. It's been a while!! :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

good luck to them both Caro I cant imagine how chuffed you feel and shell when we used to go on holiday and get those shoes we always bought a pair each for the boys about two sizes up just in case we didnt get back at spme fututre time and I recon the last time we had bought the last pairs would have been 1997 and years laterabout 2003 when I was clearing out a cupboard I found them and they still worked so they went into a clothing bag and I imagined a little african boy or girl having them next and being the envy of all thier little friends lol Voight Lite thats what they were called ....now my boys are 6'3'' and 6'1'' and if I check back with them about back then I get grunts so I'm glad to have MY memories to share here and with myself...let me know if i'm waffling lol

Thanks folks.

Now stop hogging that bottle BB! :madgrin:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

my daughter in laws new babies pram arrived in a big box and she was opening it up when it was put together she was wheeling it round the lounge squeeling we were all laughing at her, just waiting for the baby to arrive soon, but the look on her face when the box was opened made me smile

The huge grin on my OH's face when he thought he was going to miss the Merseyside derby, then realised I'd ordred ESPN for him!!! So he sat and watched his team win on his 50" Christmas present lol! Now he's singing "we're gonna win the cup" :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

my horse coming 3rd in the National

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

my horse coming 3rd in the National

Nice one!!! We got 3rd and 4th and got £76!!! I'd picked the first three, but plumped for seabass - I couldn't believe it!!!! *High five* :whoo:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

one of the other horses I chose,ridden by Tony McCoy, fell and have just heard it had to be put down :(

congrats to u, I only put 50p each way on

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

This would probably be fitting elsewhere in the forum too.

I am currently going through old mail from when I left the UK - it went to a mail box.

I had charges from my bank after things had badly broke down between us, and I lumped everything into a credit card that was debt they created and told them I had no intention of paying it.

I just found a card hand delivered to my mail box requesting when I will be home for their next "home visit"!!!! They sent a collector to do a home visit on a mail box! :-)))))))))

OK - it's Saturday, and a little Sambuca is helping the evening along - but the thought of a couple of big lads leaning forward and threateningly stating "we know you're in there" is making me smile.

one of the other horses I chose,ridden by Tony McCoy, fell and have just heard it had to be put down :(

congrats to u, I only put 50p each way on

Oh I know, but don't beat yourself up over - it's always happened! My OH picked 4th, Cappa Bleu, we did a fiver each way! But when I've sat and thought about it, if we'd done a forecast we'd have got them all! I never usually bet on horses, I'll pick them out for a laugh - and they usually come in more often than not, maybe I should start having a little flutter lmao! My Granddad, Uncle and my Dad used to race dogs, and were also avid race horse lovers, I think I take after them lol!

The mighty Jambos beating Celtic 2-1 to get to the Scottish Cup Final !!!

Come on the Hearts :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

The mighty Jambos beating Celtic 2-1 to get to the Scottish Cup Final !!!

Come on the Hearts :)

Well done maroondevo! :-D

:lol: I had to grin when I saw these posts ,,, they are so funny ,,, :lol: As normal, I smiled when I went to mums for her lovely sunday lunch, the lads down the pub always try and tempt me to stay for another one but I wont miss my mums sunday roast!

dont blame you malb, i love my sunday roast one of my sons whos moved out comes round for his roast every week with his partner she loves my roast dinner even though she can cook a good roast herself as i taught her lol but she still loves my potatoes the best lol