What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This advert for a Mini on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-AUSTIN-MINI-1000-HL-E-ORANGE-BLACK-/130517266255?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e636f6f4f#ht_3342wt_932&clk_rvr_id=236335119297

Read the whole page all the way through to the end. I bet his wife hasn't seen this yet.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats just wicked :lol:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I collapsed this morning, dont know if epilepsy turn or just lost balance, but anyway son stayed at home as does not officially have to be in school this week apparantly.

He was peed off that a revision session yesterday was without notice cancelled and they were told to just hang around for four hours, so he came home and did not go back in afternoon as his mates did not either, they were peed off.

Anyway had to smile when found that the school revision team made an effort and suprising call to house to double check he was going to other vital sesions and he of course confirmed he would. Explained i had collapsed and just back from doctors, but had to smile at his expression when told him the teachers had come to snatch him to school:lol: I know round here they send a van round form schools to collect truants and joked it was on the way.

So they were lovely re my being ill and a pleasant visit to show they do care re what the kids are doing for the exams xx :)

I smiled when the birds flock round my bird feeder after I had renewed the seed balls this afternoon.:-)

I do this but we have big fat pigeons who come and peck through the mesh until they drop on the floor!

It's quite entertaining watching them trying to balance whilst they do this and then look at you through the conservatory window, just waiting for you to see them off!

Orange this morning cancelled the contracts that have been causing me so so much stress. I will still get help soon when called by ASTI and hope they can help me learn how to switch off from things that are hurting me so, when I need to funtion or sleep even xx

I really love this site, helped me to hold on xx:-)

I am crying now with relief for once:madgrin::oops:

An elderly couple holding hands on the bench in the market,, then they shared a sausage roll ,,,, ahhhh!

Thats sooooooo sweet :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Me too!!

Embarassed myself in front of lots of peeps the other day by falling flying over a speed bump while looking for my car in a car park!

Nothing more than a few bruises and a dented ego fortunately. :lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My son had found some stickers in an old comic and started sticking them to my left (.). When I looked down, I realised that they were pictures of coconuts and words such as 'biggest' and 'smallest'!!

Really didn't realise that I was so lobsided.......

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink: