Shakespeare62 - v - a NastyBank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - The Forensic Document Examiner will be an expert of Scotland Yard Calibre.;)

I think Shakespeare has one in mind. ;)

May I say well done to Shakespeare on how he has conducted himself today.

I'm of the opinion that Mischcon \ Amex are in far deeper than what they ever envisaged and are sinking fast by virtue of their own statements.

What has gone on with the fabrication of documents by a financial institution does not surprise me

MBNA recreated a set of statements for Restons when they pursued legal action against me - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2205472.html

MBNA \ Restons had the sense to discontinue before we set foot in front of the Judge.

The Barrister has given an undertaking to maintain it, unchanged in its current condition.

There's an easy answer to this you know....

In 'wise guy' cynic mode I could mention MP's! Now let me see, an MP is elected by the people to represent them with full and true honesty and integrity. :lol:

Michael

(bringing a little humour to the thread)

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. (Oscar Wilde)

--I like to be helpful wherever possible however I'm not qualified in this field. I do consider carefully anything important (normally from personal experience) however please understand that any actions taken are at your own risk--

This is just amazing.

I've just been given the link to this thread having pm'd Shadow about not touching the supposed "agreement" and wearing gloves when visiting it at the Amex offices. Hadn't posted the idea on any threads because I didn't want to tip them off. Another CAGger is also going for an expert witness and I don't know if they are here either, so will send them the link too.

I think you have got them, Shakespeare62.

They have sent me a so-called back of my agreement about three times, as have their DCAs, and it doesn't fit the front but they photocopy it as though it is a genuine back. If they reduce the size any more it won't be legible. I know that, and they know that, so at the moment they are leaving me alone.

I've read your post 428 and you have been amazing. I'll read the whole thread over the next day or so.

DDxxxxx

shakespeare62

I have a letter from Amex regarding a CCA request for a Gold Credit Card 2004.

“We have provided you with the oldest terms and conditions that we hold for the account. The original terms and conditions are no longer maintained on our system, but the set provided is substantively the same as the original and should be suitable for your present purposes."

If they haven’t maintained 2004 Terms and Conditions how the hell have they 1998.

If a copy of this letter will help you in Court please pm. me

The Barrister has given an undertaking to maintain it, unchanged in its current condition.

Wonder where she'll keep it? In her briefcase that she accidentally leaves on the train? On her office desk maybe, so that when there is a break-in, a fire or an office flood, it will be the first (& only) thing to have gone missing/destroyed? :rolleyes:

This is far from over Shakespeare.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hello FG!

This is far from over Shakespeare.
But it's the end of the beginning for Amex!

All being well, soon we'll see the beginning of the end for them! Then they can load the packing crates and ship what's left back to the USA (some scanners, a few copies of Photoshop...and a pile of unpaid Lawyers fees)!

Cheers,

BRW

i see there are provisions in the CPR nowadays for an appelant to oppose an application to withdraw from proceedings which i hope he uses if he has to

shakespear could do us all a massive massive favour by proving this document to be unsound as it will destroy any future attempt for any creditor to re create agreements

shakespear could do us all a massive massive favour by proving this document to be unsound as it will destroy any future attempt for any creditor to re create agreements

Which is exactly why they will do all they can to make this agreement magically disappear.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Which is exactly why they will do all they can to make this agreement magically disappear.

Surely that would mean sacrificing the lady barrister's career. A high price for her to pay.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Mishcons are one of the top London firms and will not be using some rubbishy set of chambers so the barrister in this case is probably not senior but on her way up. Criminal barristers cannot continue to represent a client saying he is innocent if they have an admittance of guilt from that client. I expect the same applies in the civil courts as far as honest barristers are concerned- they won't represent a lying client.

There are dodgy barristers of course but I expect Mishcons go for the best chambers, and if this particular barrister has integrity and an eye on her future she won't want to be continuing with this, so it will be very interesting to see what they do next.

I agree with the other DD above - if you can take it all the way Shakespeare, it would be a tremendous victory over all these lying, totally dishonest banks.

I believe BRW has said we need a total collapse of the banking system (sorry if I'm slightly misquoting BRW) and this is the kind of thing that could start that.

DDxx

Hello DD!

I believe BRW has said we need a total collapse of the banking system (sorry if I'm slightly misquoting BRW) and this is the kind of thing that could start that.

Close! Much as I'd like to see that! But the bloated Debt Industry needs to be about 5% of the size it is now, and what is left should serve the people and business, not the tail wagging the dog scenario we have at the moment.

Cheers,

BRW

Hello ODC!

Im sure the Forensic Expert will be familiar with the ESRA technique which can detect if anything was written on a page before or a page after the one produced
Amex and Miscon are no doubt Black Catters, i.e. if you tell them you have a Black Cat, they'll respond by saying they have a bigger, blacker, Black Cat than you.

So, what ever heavyweight Forensic Expert is used against them, they will hire a Fatter F-F-F-Fecking Forensic Expert to see off our one! IOW, they could well try to diffuse the embarrassing impact of their rumbled document creativity, by attempting to reach an intentionally self-defeating stale mate on the true age of the (brand new) Agreement (they knocked up a couple of weeks ago).

So, that's one tactic they may try...but, if the Media get wind of this, all bets are off! If the media hacks smell Amex blood, let slip the Dogs I say!

Cheers,

BRW

In a contest to find the most allegedly devious opponents discussed on a thread who appear be relying on possibly questionable 'evidence' I think that it's a draw at the moment between this thread and Patma's 'Locked in a car park'--unless there are other entrants?

Hey Shakey - As you know I am in a very similar situation - been to see my "original" - drawn my own conclusions. Amex have gone quiet on me, possibly waiting to see what happens here?

Your description of the "original" you were shown exactly matches my own experience. May be you could PM me when you have made a decision on a document expert - I'm not letting this drop either.

And count me in for a contribution to the expert witness.

This is not the first time I've heard of Mishcon arriving on the scene at the last minute - I know of another case where the original solicitor left, bottled or was dumped (not sure which, but it was Brachers) a day before a trial hearing and Mischon turned up in court, with £5k of expenses - racked up in 24 hours, all neatly itemised in a nice folder.

This seems a deliberate tactic, in order to rack up the costs as much as possible they change solicitors at the last minute, to a firm who are very expensive and whose name is likely to intimidate some judges. Bullying basically.

One thing I would like to clarify, if the defendant turns up with a barrister, and the claimant loses, or withdraws, or fails to appear, are they liable to pay for the defendants barrister? If so I think we should get Shakey lawyered up. If the claimant is liable if they lose or bail then I'm very happy to stump up some fighting fund, I've seen one of these "originals" first hand and I'm very happy to back my opinion.

Edited by dp77