UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What's the total on now UK?

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UK (Dave), please send me your addy and i'll send you a cheque matey.

Amazing progress since I last looked, well done for keeping at em! I just hope you kick ass, if so then I may have to hire you to do the same for me vs Equifax LOL....

Cheers E.

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

Ruthbridge feetured last nite

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Can do a further £20 at end of next week if that is any help?

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

Only just read this thanks to LTWFB posting on Debt forum. UK26 you are doing brilliantly well and if any further donations are needed I will be happy to send you some cash.

I have always said the next big fight will be the CRAs. They have absolutely NO legal standing. The EC law states quite clearly that you have the right to have data removed.

I do hope you can get some representation in court and PT is able to arrange something for you.

I wrote a letter to that Lord Taylor saying how disgusted I was with his behaviour and how Experian and similar affect people's lives. I was SO angry. I sent it to the House of Lords via email and had a further email today from HoL asking if he replied. Of course he hasn't. I do think UK a few things are turning around all at once and the media is certainly waking up to this banks-DCA-CRA incestuous cycle.

You are a brave fighter.

mate

take all the money offered if in the end you have a surplus, donate to the site!

it's quite hard too build a head of steam, so if i where you i would'nt be turning any valves down yet!

Indeed, the donations will come in very handy as he is representing us all really :)

I don't know why they need a credit file to report anything other than fraud - it's keeping all the sub prime **** in business mainly!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks