What's your FAVOURITE tv programme

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. Only the current status of interesting websites for your informative topic. I appreciate about it. It really is so useful for all, especially for me because I want to get knowledge of all kinds. I just want to say that your sense to describe, it's nice and easy to understand, so I appreciate the love it. Thanks again!

ive never got on with american humour

ime content with peter falk in columbo

remember the contume drama series SHARP

british tv at its best

and a message to our friend from over the pond

WE KEEP HISTROICAL ACCURACY, NO HOLLYWOOD RE-WRITING HISTORY

RANT OVER

Now - Heroes, bones, Friends, Top Gear, quite getting into that supernatural at the mo too.

Past - Dungeons And Dragons, He-Man, She-Ra, Thundercats, Trapdoor... too many to name :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I'm a great fan of Black Adder, Fawlty Towers, Bottom, The Young Ones, Little Britain, The League of Gentlemen & Psychoville (currently being repeated), Last of the Summer Wine, Father Ted......and currently I'm ashamed to say I'm addicted to Come Dine With Me!

I'm a great fan of Black Adder, Fawlty Towers, Bottom, The Young Ones, Little Britain, The League of Gentlemen & Psychoville (currently being repeated), Last of the Summer Wine, Father Ted......and currently I'm ashamed to say I'm addicted to Come Dine With Me!

Ooooh, forgot come dine with me. Good call! :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

anything on animal planet

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Reaper, Russell Howard's Good News, Black Books, Father Ted, Samantha Who, Simpsons, American Dad, Supernatural, Medium, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, Sex And The City, Foyles War, Poirot (with David Suchet), Miss Marple (with Joan Hickson, not the iTV version that mucks about with the books)......the list goes on....god, I waste too much time in front of the box .... and talking of kids shows, does anyone else remember Fat Tulip with Tony Robinson? Used to make my nieces and nephews (and all the adults) shriek with laughter

Edited by underdog13

Supernatural - It helps that the leads are hotties ;)

Battlestar Galactica

Caprica

Legend of the Seeker

I love anything like that, but didnt take to the Trueblood series, I have read the books and didnt like them.

HR Puff N Stuff was my favourite when I was a kid, with Witchipoo and Freddie the flute. It was great, very psychodellic but amazing on a saturday morning with your golden nuggets!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

HR Puff N Stuff was my favourite when I was a kid, with Witchipoo and Freddie the flute. It was great, very psychodellic but amazing on a saturday morning with your golden nuggets!

You couldnt beat Chorlton and the Wheelies!!!!!

& boy is it shameless :eek:

You can say that again PD :eek: DH always knows when I'm watching it as he can hear me literally laughing out loud when he's upstairs :D

(Pst 10 tonight. I always try and resist the temptation to watch E4 at 11 though ;))

I can't believe no one has mentioned that bastion of comedic light entertainment that is Come Dine With Me

Love it 8)

YES!

barnaby is a legend.

Barnaby The Bear's my name,

never call me Jack or Jane.

I will sing my way to fame,

cos Barnaby The Bear's my name:p.

Check out YouTube:D.

There's loads.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Eastenders.

Come Dine with me

Gavin and Stacey, yes l know its finished but they are repeating and there is a box set,

Bones,

Simpsons,

Gordan ramseys kitchen nightmares,

Something for the weekend,

Saturday kitchen

Fresh prince of BelAir,

QVC yankee candle hours, Sorry had to get that one in.:)

top gear

friends

family guy

mock the week,

QI

QI extra,

Russel Howards good news but i cant understand his issues with Norwich i grew up there its worse than he is making out.

Please note these are a few of the programmes.

My hates

Jeremy Kyle with vengance

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

YES!

barnaby is a legend.

I can't beleive no one has mentioned that bastion of comedic light entertainment that is Come Dine With Me

Have u joined the facebook page to say the voiceover artist is a legand?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

FFS it wont link but Bo ans Sequenci l have sent u a invite for the group.