Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to get you to laugh- Remember the old, mad days!!??

Mrs KTC checking thread and will make a phone call tomorrow.

Will post info tomorrow night, Tilly.

Did you ever manage to get a caseworker from Shelter? They can assist on a personal basis and even attend interviews. I say this as I have used them to train homeless staff before, because they have an excellent knowledge and see issues from the clients viewpoint, but within the legislation.

Can you pm me please with the name of the local authority that has responsibility for homelessness for you. That means we can check out their policy.

Take care, Kennythecelt x

Just trying to get you to laugh- Remember the old, mad days!!??

It worked kenny, it was nice to see a bit of laughter here, yea i remember the old mad days :D

Mrs KTC checking thread and will make a phone call tomorrow.

Thankyou mrs KTC :)

Will post info tomorrow night, Tilly.

Did you ever manage to get a caseworker from Shelter ?

It is constantly engaged i will keep trying

They can assist on a personal basis and even attend interviews. I say this as I have used them to train homeless staff before, because they have an excellent knowledge and see issues from the clients viewpoint, but within the legislation.

Can you pm me please with the name of the local authority that has responsibility for homelessness for you. That means we can check out their policy.

On it's way Kenny

Take care, Kennythecelt x

Tilly x :)

The viewing went well i think, they seemed to like the house, but then that doesn't mean anything really, the estate agent said he will get back to me as soon as he

hears anything.

Got hold of shelter eventually, but they said they have no office's near me and

to get in touch or go see cab. Bangs head against a brick wall :confused:

...Got hold of shelter eventually, but they said they have no office's near me and

to get in touch or go see cab...

Your nearest SHELTER offices...

Shelter: Advice services directory

Other helpful links near to U...

Your local CAB...

It's a secret...U have to guess

...Just to keep U on your toes!...:p

...:)

P.S. ...ALL the links ARE different btw...They just came out to show the same...:confused:

Your nearest SHELTER offices...

Other helpful links near to U...

Thankoooo Mtm

Your local CAB...

It's a secret...U have to guess

nope i know where that is ner ner :D

...Just to keep U on your toes!...:p

Hahaha very funny, all 9 of them you mean :mad::p

P.S. ...ALL the links ARE different btw...They just came out to show the same...:confused:

Thought you had been on the sherbert :rolleyes:

The viewing went well i think, they seemed to like the house, but then that doesn't mean anything really, the estate agent said he will get back to me as soon as he

hears anything.

Got hold of shelter eventually, but they said they have no office's near me and

to get in touch or go see cab. Bangs head against a brick wall :confused:

Right, dont get down, first viewing went well and hopefully the estate agents will get more folk through the door soon.

If shelter can't help, use CAB. That will put your mind at ease and give you more information, its also set in the context of how your local authority implements the homeless legislation.

• Haha 1

Grrrrrrrrrrr now im really mad :-x slightly off topic here

recieved a letter this morning, from a baliff, saying we owe council tax, for our preivous house, 2 years after i moved out and they want paying. Told them we wasn,t living there, not intersted we want paying or we turning up with van, rings ex council

so now have got to fax info to who we sold house to grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hmmmm...

If U got sent to prison for non-payment of Council Tax

:o :o

...It would solve your accommodation worries + also save U phone bills + bus fares sorting things out...;):p

<...mtm goes to get coat>

Tilly raises her good foot to boot Mtm up the ass :p :grin:

ooh you is sooooo lucky you is not at arms length :D

Hmmmm...

If U got sent to prison for non-payment of Council Tax

...It would solve your accommodation worries + also save U phone bills + bus fares sorting things out...;):p

...:D

Lucky for you Tilly still has a sense of humour - but I wouldn't push your luck!

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Ay up where did the gold stars come from :o

Tide it is not the same council as we moved out of the area, 6 years ago, so i have had to forward a copy of the solicitors letter of the sale.To prove who we sold the property to.Sooo glad im a horder :D

Kenny i have to sort it now, otherwise the baliffs will be around in the next 7 days and this was the first letter, me thinks someone is trying to see how far they can pushme, well i say bring it on :p sorry for waffling peeps but enough is enough now im really mad and my hackles are up.

• Haha 1

sorry for waffling peeps but enough is enough now im really mad and my hackles are up.

How blinking infuriating (feel free to replace 'blinking' with more expressive language)!!

Use all that angry energy to fight, they won't know what's hit 'em.

Best wishes as always ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Ay up where did the gold stars come from :o

Tide it is not the same council as we moved out of the area, 6 years ago, so i have had to forward a copy of the solicitors letter of the sale.To prove who we sold the property to.Sooo glad im a horder :D

Kenny i have to sort it now, otherwise the baliffs will be around in the next 7 days and this was the first letter, me thinks someone is trying to see how far they can pushme, well i say bring it on :p sorry for waffling peeps but enough is enough now im really mad and my hackles are up.

Tilly your not waffling,you've got soooooo much anger & upsetment, you have to get rid of it somewhere. Soooooo why not on here?!!!

Me thinks that you're right though, somebody somewhere is out there testing you lol!!!!

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That should more than suffice Tills, might be worth a phone call to keep their thugs off. What else you got in your cupboard? Do we need more storage?

Kenny's right, this is secondary, but if you can deal with it now, get it out of the way and dismissed - all the better, given your workload.

Tide :x

Nothing else in my cupboard Tide, no need for more storage space lol

Wouldn't mind but it is not even my bill

yes your right Tide as from tomorrow back on track :D

Edited by **Tilly**

Tilly

Nothing from Bayliff i persume , just check wth the court that they have no application for a warrent for eviction Im sure they havnt but best to check just the same

Mary

Ok just got back from the docotors, he is writing me a letter for the court,

went to see council officer, asked if could explain the banding to me, he said

they where not obliged to explain, so i quoted there guide to homeless to him

telling him they had all the info ie possession order date, mortgage details,and the law says you have a duty to house homeless, if you are threatened with homeless, have dependant children which i have.you have a local area connecction,again which i have, and also you have given me no reason for your dicision, you say you can't your guide says yes you can :) also to give appropriate advice to find a home which by the way you have'nt done, His reply was oh i see, i will look at your file again when i return to the office can you ring this afternoon, i replied no but you can ring me :p