Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just of phone to court, no eviction notice been issued as yet.

:o but tide im a friendly polite person :)

No news from estate agent yet :(

if i don't recieve a call from the council i will be ringing him back,

One thing I've learnt Tills, when you become friendly and polite with these people to try and get what you want, you get nowhere. If you're a pain in the ass and harass them, you get more done. Harass them until they do something (plan B).

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that Tide, as sometimes people will just dig their heels in further. If you're all sweetness and light, you can often get them on your side and they'll make more of an effort because they like you.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The following Thread is to be read, ONLY in an emergency...;)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/58550-council-tax-bailiffs.html

...+ if U have a spare month or so...:rolleyes:

...:)

:lol::razz: i feel like this pair at the

Edited by **Tilly**

Have you written to Mortgage company setting down every thing you are doing they need it by 27th then they might delay this warrent giving you more time If you get a house you can just go and keep trying to sell yours but you dont really want to be in a position that you are homeless you have the order which says there going to repossess your house which is what you need for the council or a housing association

sorry to nag just thinking of you:o

• Haha 1

Good girl

Well I really dont see what else you can do at the moment any prospect of your income rising in the future any light on the horizon

Take care

Update on the viewing, loved the house garden not big enough, oh well, Also had a card from another estate agent put the through the door yesterday, with please call me urgently written on the back,:confused:

Well get in touch Tils - it might be the usual Estate Agent's BS :rolleyes: - but it might be an opportunity, too ;)

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Well get in touch Tils - it might be the usual Estate Agent's BS :rolleyes:

More than likely mac :(

but it might be an opportunity, too ;)

On the case mac first thing in the morning :)

Hope ypu had a chill out weekend and are feeling relaxes as I see it and Im not trying to worry you you may recieve an evictio date after 27th which is Tuesday if the apply n Tuesday o wednesday you may hear by th end of the week as it is half term Im away and I think ellen has said she is away but I can acess the Byliff has to give you 14 days so please dont panic have you had any reply from Mortgage company can I suggest you chase on monday any other news

Take care

You dont have to put in N44 until you get an eviction date costs more

dont get depressed we will get you through I know how debilitating it is and to be honest since we got into a rented house we have more enegy to fight and live our lives before it was just one ghastley day after another , I can honestly say I dont like being in a rented house when I know some b*****d was un fair un feeling and downright vindictive but I am happier than I have been for years , and we are still fighting for justice life dosnt treat people fairly but sometimes we just need to get the best , any luck with a rented property

Take care

speak soon

Bona

The council got back to me taday, had a long to talk to him, he said as soon as i get the eviction notice to send in a copy, and also if the family get split up inform him

of the address's, he will then update my housing application.

On a brighter note, where i work they have a 3 bedroom house, on the grounds, which is detached and becomes available next week, i am just waiting for my boss to ring me back, so fingers crossed. Only draw back there is i will be on call 24/7 :eek:

Im sure you would get some time off

yes i would Bona, all shifts done on a rotor

But working in a nursing care home you often get called in, :D

and a house is a house all said and done

Yes i totally agree with you, :D

Edited by **Tilly**

On a lighter note Tills, you won't have to pay any bus fares to get to work. Like Bona says though, a house is a house, & I'm sure it'll be a lovely one!

Did you contact that estate agent?? I've got everything crossed for you as well (really hard to type though, lol)

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My sister had to move out of a house she owned into a rented house on short notice due to relationship problems - and to be honest she is very happy - she does not have the worry of any work /maintainance on the house and the rent is lower than the mortgage - it has worked out for the best. Are you still going to try and sell the house before possession? It is just that if they do take the properry you will lose control over the sale ?

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingDebt/DebtsAndArrears/DG_10013261

try this link it had some interesting pages and info on how the BS must conduct themselves

• Haha 1

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE