Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mtm

He already gets incap benefit, he has the forms to appy for disabilty allowance,

apparantly i am entitled to incap benefit or income support, i have to ring back

later this morning.

Tried to get through to the baliff, but was away from the office left my number

if he dosn't get back to me today, i will try again tomorrow morning,

Next on to do list :)

going to see estate agents later today.see what is happening.

The council have a walk in surgery on a thursday so thats a to do for tomorrow.

Edited by **Tilly**

Spoke to the estate agents, said the market is very slow due to credit crunch :mad:

but said if i wanted to move to another agent im not tied in,but have to give 2 weeks

notice,

Spoke to my empoyler and apparantly i get paid,if im in within amount of working hours,that i have worked in the last 2 months:confused:

Might be worth getting at least 3 agents in during that 2 weeks. Did the agent have any suggestions of things they could do to help?

See if there are any sold signs in your area and which agents have most of them. Sometimes the smaller agents can be hungrier and work harder for their money. Try at least one independent agent and one of the multiples, and make sure they are members of a professional organisation like NAEA or RICS.

Agent - NAEA Member - The National Association of Estate Agents

Ask them if there is anything that you can do yourself to make it more marketable. Ask them what they will do for their money, and how long they are taking to sell at the moment.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Might be worth getting at least 3 agents in during that 2 weeks.

if i get 3 agents in won't that mean more fee's

Did the agent have any suggestions of things they could do to help?

no just kept mentioning the credit crunch and things were slow, with all the agents, there are 2 that seem to have more go in them,:p will go in tomorrow

See if there are any sold signs in your area and which agents have most of them. Sometimes the smaller agents can be hungrier and work harder for their money. Try at least one independent agent and one of the multiples, and make sure they are members of a professional organisation like NAEA or RICS.

Agent - NAEA Member - The National Association of Estate Agents

Ask them if there is anything that you can do yourself to make it more marketable

ive cleaned the windows :p

Ask them what they will do for their money,

:o :o

soz think my sense of humour returning, but i will ask them, will write myself a list

and how long they are taking to sell at the moment.

Thankyou caro :)

Sorry I have missed all this as I have been out of circulation recently. Keep your chin up, and things will work out for you, Stone

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

if i get 3 agents in won't that mean more fee's

OOps sorry hun, didn't make myself very clear. lol. I meant get them in to value the house, see how much they'll charge, and which you think will actually sell your house for you. See which you think best, which won't necessarily be cheapest. Only the one(s) you use should charge you, and it's generally a percentage. Try and negotiate a lower percentage because they may just try for more to begin with, but they will want your business, so haggle.

Also think about which is the most realistically priced. Just because they suggest a higher price to market it, does not mean they will get that price. You need a quick sale, so do your sums and see what you can afford.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

These fellas are hard to get hold of:rolleyes: rang again this morning, sorry not in the office right now, rang his mobile and left a message,while on the phone i asked

if you could see if there was an eviction order,as far as she could see there

wasn't.

Keep a record of when you try and contact them and the results you get Tilly. If you need to go to court later you'll be able to show the judge that you have been trying to sort things out. He might be more inclined then to let you keep control of the sale of your house if he knows that.;)

Keep a record of when you try and contact them and the results you get Tilly. If you need to go to court later you'll be able to show the judge that you have been trying to sort things out. He might be more inclined then to let you keep control of the sale of your house if he knows that.;)

All the calls where made from my mobile phone :D

I doubt very much that they are going to even apply untill after the 27th Can I suggest you write a letter deatailing every thing that you are doing to try to sell the house and sort out you problems (dont put in your looking for accomadation) say you will update them each week and each week also pay something if you can off the account it will look good to the judge when the time comes

Edited by Bona
spelling

People who want to repossess your house :D:D:rolleyes:

oops oh yea silly me :oops::D

Been a busy bunny today, went round all the estate agents,gave the current one the heave ho, had a look round the town at sale boards and picked 2 estate agents with the most sold signs up :D

Great stuff Tills - you're on a roll :)

L x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

someone unleashed the devil in me :rolleyes:

:eek: did you get his phone number :D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.