Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi k

Im glad you mentioned that about the estate agents literature, that did'nt even cross

my mind:confused: thankyou so much for the encouragement, yes they are brilliant friends

some i have met and some i haven't but they are all in the same league as far as im concerned truly amazing :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilly,in reply to your last post:

I know I am a brilliant and amazing friend - also with reference to the t-shirt I am very ticklish ha!ha!

Anyway,on a more serious note I have thought of another idea that could be very useful for you to speed up selling your property that involves you assisting the buyer in purchasing your property.

However,this idea involves you accepting 5% off of the asking price.

Overall,it would not be exactly 5% but slightly less.

Let me explain..

IN BRIEF...

1.Translating into figures in dosh terms - for an asking price of 100k pounds you will receive only 95k pounds/150k pounds would be 142,500 etc

2.Out of this money you must pay for your legal and estate agent fees.

3.However,you can charge a price seperately and in addition for the carpets and curtains plus the furniture/hob oven if you do not want it/them.

I have done this in the past myself.Sorry to repeat it again,but been there got the t-shirt and the rest is history!lol!

If you are in a position to do this let me know and I will explain all to you in more detail.

Note: I forgot to mention in the last post for you to take 3 copies of the sales literature to the court hearing,one copy for you(and keep it with all the other papers associated with the repo)) ,one for the judge/court file and one copy for ME's Solicitor.

HiYa Tills, just been reading through your thread, & I'm sooo sorry you're having problems. But I know that you'll rise above it, (both of you) & it'll make you even stronger than you are now. If I lived 3 hours closer, I'd be down there with you to help with moral support, but I'll be the same as everyone else, & be there in spirit.

I'm going to keep looking in. You go girl & kick some ass, we might be small, but we can sure get 'em where it hurts.

Love to Mr. Tills xxxx

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hiya tills some good advice there i think the one with the offer them as set payment maybe try that cos above everything u need to keep the rrof if u can love listen if your stuck ill travel to help let me know if u do ive been in court here so i know how it feels so if your stuck let me know :)ill text u tomorrow see how u went on but as far as i can see surely hell be sypmathetic to the fact that your hubby is not working at present but im crossing fingers here for u xxkia

Hi Tilly

I am new to this and have been following your thread. I want to say that I wish you and your O/H well and admire your staying power. Sometimes there appears to be no light at the end of the tunnel, but with all these clever little people on this site I am sure you will be fine.

Good luck and keep us all posted.

Shelbellexxx

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry had to do that feel better now :p

Okay im back, another wasted journey, got to the court and got told, if i file the n244 nowit will not be classed as urgent until after the possession date so it would not be heard until after the 27th:o,and too wait for the baliff to to deliver by hand an eviction notice, then go and file the n244 which then would only cost £35.00 and then would be classed as urgent.

How come you have a date of 27th if the Baliff hasnt sent you the notice if the mortgage comapny has asked for that date and you submitt a n244 they have to make the date after the hearing so you would get longer the only person who can make a bayliffs appointment is the bayliff so I sugest you ring the court tomorrow between 8 and 9 and you will be given the Bayliff then you van finsd out exactly what is happening I was on good terms with our bayliff due to the number of notices he was always very helpfiull perhaps your date will be later if he has made the appointment you can ask him why the court wont accept your N244

Hi Tills, they probably know your eviction notice will be coming out this week! Give it a couple of days and see what happens.

Deep Breaths, Deep Breaths :)

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

So it would appear that the eviction will not be on 27th May anyway, as that is when the repossession order takes effect. It doesn't sound like you'll be evicted that day. I would think that there would be no possibility of eviction until AFTER a hearing, so maybe it's not so bad as you thought Tilly.

The court has given you the same info twice now, and they should know what they are talking about.

Don't let it get to you hun. Anything you need explaining just post it here Tilly, and we can all get our heads together to sort it. We've only just started the fight and it's far from lost.

The longer it takes for a hearing, the more chance you have of finding a buyer for your house yourself and stopping the whole nightmare.

Chase up those estate agents. Might even be worth seeing about changing. Phone them regularly to see what they are doing to make sure your house is well marketed and gets lots of interest. Ask for feedback from any viewings, and if there's a problem that will help sell it, then deal with it if you can. Ask the agent what YOU can do to make it appealing to viewers. Get pro-active on that now.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.