HFO Services - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

here you go blue the ultimate complaint centre might be able to start an investigation into the unfair practices of BOTH HFO AND T & R when you consider year in year out how many mortgaged properties they have got their hands on through absolute bullying and unfair and suspicious and dubious ways they go about their business,

patrickq1

Office of the Legal Services Ombudsman for England and Wales (OLSO)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was Wimbledon, could we sell tickets to watch the fun?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

I can sell the tickets at Wimbledon station, I change trains there most days... seriously though I still haven't found anything flash on Wimbledon Broadway yet, am going there later this afternoon and will see if I can find 165 Broadway, if it is as I suspect it will be offices above a shop....

JusticeSecretary of State for Justice and Lord ChancellorJack Straw[email protected]http://www.justice.gov.ukComplaints

send in all our complaints about HFO AND T & R at least it is in the goverments hands to start looking and there failure can be noted with the leader of the opposition who can then possibly force a debate into this dca action and abuses wow very political but all other avenues seem not to work and this will be part of the complaint any thought s guys (and gallls lol)

patrickq1 and i wish i was going on holiday cant cause im skint

Thanks all so much for this thread, we have just started with this lot, a Citicard account that has a large amount of penalties on it too, HFO sent back the postal order, so we returned it then got a letter from their solicitors which we have replied to along the lines of we are surprised at a the need to remind a firm of solicitors etc - going to get complaint off to OFT and the other body you mention above!

hi miss also take your complaint to the FOS that will cost the solicitors 400 quid lol

i have just written to jack straw demanding an investigation into HFO AND T & R so i should get a reply back within 20 days if anyone else wants jack straws e mail i will put it on here for you to complain directly to him

patrickq1

ooops ive already put it above also the reason for his e mail is they hate to get e mails direct from us and the agencies that work under him get stamped on for not doing their duty lol

patrickq1

just a quickie chaps before I go on my jollies!!

Perhaps we could incorporate it as a CAG day out and get a coach trip down to watch the Bailiffs attend both HFO & TR (forgot they were in the same building - doohh!), video it, send to watch dog and load it on You tube!! a good days work all round!!

Count me in - there are some lovely places to have a meeting in Wimbledon, (very good sit-in fish & chip shop near the station and a few good curry places too).

Enjoy your jollies and wait to hear from you on your return.

Blue

Enjoy the hols. You deserve a break. lol

Doc

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

I need to contact HFO Services but cannot for the life of me find someone to speak to. I have been trying to ring the number on the website but it keeps going to answer phone and so far I have left 6 messages and no one has got back to me. Does anyone have a contact number that I can use.

at least i now know that i am not the only one to have problems with HFO. Does anyone have a tel number that I can use. I have tried the one on the website and left 6 messages but so far no one has got back to me.

Generally phoning these companies is a waste of time and results in nothing. You are more likely to get a meaningful response if you write to them.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.