HFO Services - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheeky Boy Patrickq1! I will of course keep everything I can get my hands on up! Lol!

Sorry Docman, the arrogant other side didnt even let his presence be known til we went in. The statement of case had clearly been faxed to him. He handed it to the Judge. I didnt get to see it, read it or touch it, but the Judge did read out bits - the wrong bits. He clearly wasnt impressed. If I get one for the other case I will gladily post it and anything else I get.

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes and to end the day on a high - you wont beleive it but Wandsworth County Court phoned me tonight - but I was out!! Apparently they will phone back tomorrow - watch this space

Love Blue XX

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news, at least the Judge saw through their [problem].... hoping somebody wouldn't turn up so they get judgement in default... or hoping somebody will turn up and be very very scared....

Please let us know what Wandsworth Court say, I know they are fed up with HFO (who incidentally are moving their 'call centre' to India....) and won't put up with them much longer. Croydon Court who also come under HFO's area are already aware of their tactics.

Thanks, Blue. Looks like the Judge wasn't impressed by their antics. Hope everything else goes OK.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all gone quiet on here my MORGAN STANLEY ACCOUNT IS SHOWING NIL BALANCE ? but i have ended up with two defaults from them so here we go again this time i have put it into the ICO hands as they had a word with MS and i got a nil balance within the week,so now i am ready for court action against MS

PATRICKQ1

all gone quiet on here my MORGAN STANLEY ACCOUNT IS SHOWING NIL BALANCE ? but i have ended up with two defaults from them so here we go again this time i have put it into the Information Commissioners Office hands as they had a word with MS and i got a nil balance within the week,so now i am ready for court action against MS

PATRICKQ1

me too, Patrick. i'm off to check my credit file again.

Nope, not known by me.

Good news on the other case - got the wandsworth hearings vacated and order for xfer up to Keighley for listing.

Ill keep u all posted!

Love Blue x

Blue

Any news from darkest Yorks about striking out our friends?

D

Hi guys, just a little update.

Filed my defence on the case with HFO where I got judgement struck out. All quiet on the western front, not a squeak out of HFO.

Eventually got the other case transferred up to Keighley County Court and have a hearing to get that Judgement set aside on 26 March, hopefully it will be just a formality. Still nothing from HFO on that one either, however they do already have an interim charging order on that one so will have to get that off. Not familiar with that side of the law, but will ask the Judge anyway and the Court have listed the other one for directions hearing at the same time.

Will report back soon.

Keep up the good fight my little chums!!

Love Blue x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just hot footed it from Court wiht news of my success. The Judge struck out both the HFO cases of his own back!!

To summarise todays hearing was for directions on one case I had already got judgement set aside and the other was to hear my app to have Judgement and the interim chareging order to be set aside.

Turnbulls/HFO wrote to Court re the directions hearing, excusing themselves, but did nothing on the other.

Judge dealt wiht them both at the same time. He set aside the judgement and the charging order. He then raised issue with my argument that the Claimant had no locuss standii. My view is that on top of all other defences is the argument that HFO Capital are purported to have purchased the debt, but summons are issued in the name of HFO Services Ltd. HFO Capital Limited, according to their company search, was incorporated in the Cayman Islands and is not registered in the UK, so they cant sue but HFO Services cant either as the debt is not theirs.

The Judge went on to say that "...the Claimaint cannot seem to focus their minds and deal with these cases, best case is that they are negligent, worse case is that they are contemptuous and therefore I shall go further and dismiss both claims...". HHOOORRAAHHHHHHHHH!!

I have copied out my defence here if you are interested in what I said. I ahve a copy of the compay search. It is easily obtainable online for about £8, however if anyone wants a copy PM your details and confirmation you have made a donation to this sight and I will let you have a copy.

My defence:

In the Keighley County Court

Claim No:

HFO Services Limited

Claimant

-V-

Defendant

-----------------

Defence

------------------

1. The Defendant denies any indebtedness and/or liability to the Claimant in the sum claimed or at all.

2. The Claimant has failed to provide a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Act Agreement signed by the Defendant pursuant to Section 78 (1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (“CCA”) and on the expiry of 44 days, having still failed to provide a copy of the same, the Claimant is deemed to have committed a criminal offence.

3. As a result thereof the alleged debt is not enforceable pursuant to Section 127 CCA 1974 which constitutes a complete Defence in law.

Further or in the alternative;

4. The Claimant has pursued the Defendant notwithstanding the fact that the Claimant was aware that there is an ongoing legitimate dispute regarding the sums involved with Barclaycard and that there is a Counterclaim for unlawful charges on behalf of the Defendant.

5. The Claimant has failed to serve Notice of the claimed Assignment

6. The Claimant has failed to provide to the Defendant statements of account notwithstanding the fact that solicitors representing the Claimant have stated in correspondence that they would be provided.

7. Other than letters of demand and threat, the Claimant has failed to provide any documentary evidence in support of the alleged debt and material sums claimed at all.

8. Interest has been applied more than once on the material sum claimed and is erroneous.

Further or in the alternative;

9. The Defendant denies that the Claimant has any Locus Standii to pursue an action against her.

10. Any such action, if paragraph 2 of the Particulars of Claim are correct, can only be pursued by HFO Capital Ltd and not by this Claimant which is simply a debt recovery agent acting on behalf of the said HFO Capital Ltd. The Defendant denies any indebtedness to the Claimant whatsoever.

STATEMENT OF TRUTH

The Defendant believes that the facts stated in this Defence are true.

Signed: ……………………………………..

Julie Hayden – Defendant

Dated ………………………………..

To: The Court

The Claimant

so the moral of the story is dont let the buggers get you down and fight. Ahh victory is sweet!!

lots of love blue

Judge dealt wiht them both at the same time. He set aside the judgement and the charging order. He then raised issue with my argument that the Claimant had no locuss standii. My view is that on top of all other defences is the argument that HFO Capital are purported to have purchased the debt, but summons are issued in the name of HFO Services Ltd. HFO Capital Limited, according to their company search, was incorporated in the Cayman Islands and is not registered in the UK, so they cant sue but HFO Services cant either as the debt is not theirs

i already questioned their solicitor about this and never got a reply all i got was a clearance of debt from MORGAN STANLEY,,,,

WELL DONE BLUE LETS HOPE EVERYONE ELSE SORTS THIS LOT OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL

PATRICKQ1

Hi Blue, patrick & CB

I know it has been snowing in some parts over Easter, so you might think it is Christmas but yes I can now confirm it definitely must be Christmas (except in HFOland).

My application to have HFO's claim struck out has also come back. It’s OUT, OUT, OUT! Yippee.

HFO didn't even appear or send anything in. I didn't have to try the HFO Capital argument either. Only snag was when I got back home I remembered I was going to ask for costs. Not to bothered really, just great to get these bu##ers off my back. Perhaps tomorrow I'll sit down and think about what I do now to get back at them.

Well done HFO/MS sucessful outcomes.

I've have new corresponcence lately, slightly less aggressive tone but in the same vien as pervious correspondence. My resolve is strong, no phone calls (all rcorded) only snail mail. So I await and in light of your great news, hope I have a positive outcome.

Very encourgaging news.:p m.p.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes folks really!!

Apparently HFO/Turnbulls have applied to the court to have one of the claims that I got dismissed reinstated. The hearing is listed for 12th May. Dont know what they have said in their application as the Court in their wisdom sent me a copy of the hearing date and no copy application - its on its way I understand.

Has anyone heard of them doing this before? the debt was only about £2K, am at a loss why they are apparently spending all this money on legal costs trying to get it reinstated.

Calling Patrickq1, Curleyben & Docman, any of you guys heard of them doing this before?

Oh well I was beginning to get a bit bored having all this time on my hands, having no HJFO crap to sort out on a daily basis, better the devil you know eh!

Thanks guys look forward to hearing from you with your views.

PS note to self - must add the issue of proportionality as one of my defence arguments!!

Love Blue x

sorry to hear this blue no this is a new one on me unless of course they have come up with the credit agreement all of a sudden,but check first the case they had dismissed and see what company it was who was prosecuting look at docmans threads

patrickq1