New online chat with Meritforce today... pics added... enjoy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok... received another letter from "Meritfarce" demanding payment. Those who read my previous post will know I used their online chat facility to "discuss" the matter... well I did the same... here's the results.

Some of what I said was made up on the spot... for instance I have no idea if they need to give me their staff number (but they didn't totally disagree with me because they gave me an extension number.) It's funny though that even though they have no proof of a debt they want me to give them a credit card number... yet they won't give me their surname/staff number if I wish to complain about them demanding monies from me?

Oh well... here goes... enjoy!

OLC1B.jpg

OLC2B.jpg

OLC3B.jpg

OLC4B.jpg

OLC5B.jpg

• Haha 1

hahaha these are really good fun :-) keep up the good work :D:D:D who knows you may be able to educate them with the CCA and OFT debt collection guidelines

S.

For that you need to find the one with a braincell and as they all share him you'll have a long wait :rolleyes:

brill

is this the way forward now,

in todays economic cliamate , they cant destroy a rain forrest in threatograms, cant phone for telephone harrasment,

at least we will have a record of the lies for trading standard

I note (with some pleasure:)) that whilst she wasn't prepared to give you HER surname she was more than happy to give you her bosses:D

I did notice that but she sort of cut me off before I could get to that point... needless to say a complaint letter is on route to him tommorrow and when he replies I will post it up the letter so we can see what he says about the quite shocking demand for money when a debt is being disputed lol...:D

Edited by vjohn82

I find it strange that both the "operatives" you have chatted to spelt "bare" the same way. You may have been connected to the same person for all you know.

Hmmm... now you mention it!

Although it could just be because they are all illiterate ****... the tone of the messages seemed a little different than last time too

They have to strick to a script..everything has to be passed to their compliance manager.

Next time you have a chat with them..ask to speak to their compliance manager 1st ;)

Tried that before... they just tell you to call them as they do not respond over the chat facility.

They have to stick to a script..everything has to be passed to their compliance manager.

Next time you have a chat with them..ask to speak to their compliance manager 1st ;)

Wot you mean the guy at the end picking his nose & trying to read the Sun:-o

Next time mate, when they ask if you want to make a payment go through the process with them but give them a made up card number that will, obviously, fail.

Then you have 100% proof that they were demanding payment on a disputed account.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.