*********lowell Admit Defeat**********

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received a lovely letter from dear old Andrew Bartle, Lowell's Cheif Operations Officer.

I had sent his delightful shower a CCA request which he assured me was a mere formality and the WHEN he got it I would have to pay the balance in full on production of it. He was even kind enough to offer me a generous discount if I was foolish enough to cough up without production of the requested CCA. Again he was kind enough to remind me that WHEN he got the CCA I would have to pay in full.

Now he writes to me to tell me that his 'client' could not produce the requested CCA and that Lowells would be closing their files and returning the account to their 'client'. :lol:

Who could their client be? After all this was the same Andrew Bartle who informed me that his company had purchased the debt so unless he was writing letters to himself then who on earth was the client???:confused:

Now in my long and pleasurable dealings with Lowell they have threatened bankruptcy, balliffs, charging orders, deductions from my salary, visits from their Licenced Field Agent:lol: Statutory Demands, CCJs and all manner of nonsense.

I told them that the alleged debt was Statute Barred but an imaginary payment was concocted. I still await proof of this.

So now its time to have the Lowell marks on my credit file exorcised.

There are two morals to this story

1. Had not an ignoramus from the Lowell Group came on the phone to me and verabally abused me I may not have found CAG. Had Lowells behaved in a professional manner I may well have paid them.

2. Despite all the threats, over 70 letters and countless telephone calls they were in the end up able to do nothing. They huffed and puffed but in the end their threats were like their cranial cavities - EMPTY.

So there you have it folks. Stand up to the bullies and they can be beaten

p.s. Anyone want to give me odds on Mac Hall picking this account up next:roll: :-D

• Haha 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You 'kin BEAUTY....

Totally BRILLIANT RESULT!!! :D

PV :-)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Congratulations.

Shows what perseverence will do. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Congratulations ODC.

It is so unjust and wrong that these parasites can put people through so much torture when they have no legal basis for their claims.

I've absolutley no legal knowledge but do you have a case for recompense for unlawful harasement, time spent researching to rebuke their threats, writing letters, phone calls etc?

Would be nice to hit these money grabbing **** where it hurts, their wallets.

Great stuff!!

lets hope they keep acting like arses, as it will push more and more people into finding the forums, and fighting back - which is exactly how I got here..........

The more, the merrier.......!!

Superb, ODC. Nice one.:grin:

Congratulations.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Well done, have had this shower have to admit defeat twice to me, not heard from MH yet!!

maybe we should have a lowell fan club:D

All comments are well meant but i am not legally qualified only CAG educated:D

In the slight chance i have been helpful please click the scales:)

LOL! ODC, that is the smuggest, most self-satisfied post I have ever read!

All power to you!:-D

Regards,

Corn x:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

I am ready for MH. They really wont know what hit them if they are foolish enough to purchase this UNENFORCABLE debt from their pals in Leeds. If the mighty Lowells could not obtain a CCA what hope will our pals in Kilmarnock have.

Mmmmm let me think

Ah yes

SWEET FA