*********lowell Admit Defeat**********

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just reading through some of the old letters in my Lowell File and just realised what utter nonsense they contained. They were always demands to pay with promises of scary action should I not pay.

I will see how smart they are when I institute proceedings against them.

Just had a phonecall from Lowells they caught me off guard as my son had just been sick, asked if i was mr adamski

I thought here we go.

I could hear laughing and giggling in the backgorund i felt very very angry.

I asked him if he had recieved correspondence i refused to anwser any questions he said sorry and said i would be taken off the dailer and they are urgently looking into my case.

They are total numptys

WELL DONE!! what an awesome result.

i love this site already :)

If i have helped you please click the scales :)

I am here on my own quest for help, although i work for T-Mobile and will gladly assist where i can i am not here as a company representative.

I am not legally qualified, if in doubt seek professional assistance :)

I could hear laughing and giggling in the background

Well I bet they arent laughing as much as me. They have spent a small fortune on ringing me and posting their threatomatics. What have they got to show for it, N O T H I N G and before I'm finished with them it was cost them more:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done ODC!!! :D :D

Go kick em where it hurts :D

Im paying them for an almost certainly unenforcable debt but may carry on for a little while longer cos its funny to hear them grovel when I ring them cos they know theyve made such a mess of my account :D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

well done, just starting same joiurney will keep all informed

Lowells follow a predictable patter and are therefore easy to beat. Do not be put off by their threatomatic letters from them or their pseudonyms Red Debt and Hampton. NEVER SPEAK TO THESE OXYGEN THEIVES ON THE PHONE

That's excellent news ODC, keep up the good work ;)

Thanks to everyone here Lowells seem to have dropped off the planet! I'm just waiting for their next letter of demand after failure to supply me a CCA!

Will look forward to reporting them to TS and FOS! :D

Did you know that banks take out insurances to cover for your loans so, in the event you cannot pay back, they get their dosh back anyway! :eek:

:) Enjoy arcade games? Then click here to join, it's quite FREE you know! :whoo:

• 2 weeks later...

It's got so bad for Lowell, even the Moneysupermarket crowd are putting the boot into them. Some of the advice given is to just ignore them !! I won't add the link because it has advertising which might not be appropriate to CAG, but it's easy enough to find. Beware, the advice given out in MS debt forums is very vague and patchy and not as good as CAG, in fact some posters are openly sympathetic to DCA's and usually end by saying 'go to CAB'.

They've (Lowell) been chasing huge amounts of SB and totally unenforceable debts recently (as most of us already knew) and have even managed to make themselves incredibly unpopular amongst other DCA's, because they have been 'bending the rules' on such a massive and public scale that they are bringing the industry into disrepute at the worst possible time. It seems far from having the "best tracing dept in the business who don't make mistakes" as I was told several times, quite the opposite is true.

How they've managed to get away with so much for so long and keep their license seems to be a bit of a mystery, not just to their victims but to some within DCA world too!!

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Well, the lovely Lowells have sent me their 3rd letter now. They've recived my one and now inform me that they are contacting Lloyds who have agreed to retrieve my agreement from their archive. In the meantime if I wish to pay them 50% then this will all go away. I think I'll wait till Lloyds produce the paperwork from 1990 what do you think.????

Apparently the other debt was from a bank account o/d and under s74(b) of the CCA 1974 a requirement to supply a copy of the agreement is exempt for Bank accounts. signed Alison Shepherd.

Can anyone assist with what is the next stage

Thanks

Ifiwerearichman

They've (Lowell) been chasing huge amounts of SB and totally unenforceable debts recently (as most of us already knew) and have even managed to make themselves incredibly unpopular amongst other DCA's, because they have been 'bending the rules' on such a massive and public scale that they are bringing the industry into disrepute at the worst possible time. !!

Could this scummy industry be dragged any lower into the mire of pig manure where it belongs. Lowell are getting the same reputation as their good buddies in Kilmarnock:roll:

Well, the lovely Lowells have sent me their 3rd letter now. They've recived my one and now inform me that they are contacting Lloyds who have agreed to retrieve my agreement from their archive. In the meantime if I wish to pay them 50% then this will all go away. I think I'll wait till Lloyds produce the paperwork from 1990 what do you think.????

Apparently the other debt was from a bank account o/d and under s74(b) of the CCA 1974 a requirement to supply a copy of the agreement is exempt for Bank accounts. signed Alison Shepherd.

Can anyone assist with what is the next stage

Thanks

Ifiwerearichman

Lloyds couldnt produce paperwork for me from 5 years ago so whats the betting they wont have urs from 18 years ago.

Is urs not statute barred? when was the last payment?

Go on, give that one a go, they will love that :)

I think they still have to produce something, I believe a true copy of the account opening form I think?

I got a certain other DCA on that one so give it a go... it might just work :)

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well LO WELL and behold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Letter received yesterday stating that they were unable to obtain details from their client re the cc debt and I would not be hearing anything further from them on this matter.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'm still receiving letters/postcards re the o/d debt which is also statute barred. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist the temptation to call them with my best Catherine Tate impression asking why they kept writing to me and 'I WASN'T BOVERD' The goon on the phone asked me to confirm my details which I said I could not remember and I could only read when numbers. When asked to confirm my date of birth I told them I had 2 as I was born premature. He was so flustered that he said he'd get a supervisor to see if they could waive part of the Data Protection Act so that they could speak to me without confirming my details.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so funny

HOW LOWELL CAN YOU GET.

Anyway I've now sent the correct letter and look forward to hearing from them AGAIN

Thanks to all for your help

IFIWEREARICHMAN

he said he'd get a supervisor to see if they could waive part of the Data Protection Act so that they could speak to me without confirming my details.

any other laws of the country they would like their supervisor to "suspend"???

Murder,theft,tax evasion?

that is some supervisor!!! LOL

more power than Parilament-we're screwed guys!! ;)