Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No, on my agreement the total amount of credit is the loan amount, the total charge for credit is the interest and fees.

Therefore when it says interest will be charged on the daily balance outstanding of the total amount of credit and the acceptance fee it is saying interest is charged daily on whatever is left to pay of the total amount of credit and the acceptance fee.

At least thats how i read it.

Ahhh i see!! (said the blind man)

God I could punch them just for making me think!! :mad:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stewie

11p Per Month Is A Big Enough Variation

What Is The Point Of Medicare

Can Some One Pm Or Email Me The Policy T&c

Has Any One Else Know Of Medicare On Finance Agreements Not By Welcome

Common Denominator On This One

Welcome And Direct Group

Dipply #1528 - i just think the biffs at welcome have not properly punctuated - you see what i mean. read it with punctuation and it reads completely different - but open to interpretation isn't it?

A clear grey area

Ha, I get it!, I knew it was there. Grey area...or ambiguous - which if there is an ambiguous term in a contract it must be read in favour of the consumer.

Cannot remember which pile of rules that came from but will dig it out.

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

I Smell New Blood

Would love to know how they can sign you up for Medicare/healthcare etc if they know nothing about you.

And it doesn'e even mention an insurer for it?

Hmmmm

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

ive just had an email from dg stating that my policy is underwritten by nu,what should i do next, ive emailed nu on sunday but not had a reply? not sure where this is goin anymore

Hi Tigga,

Can you share the Email addy they sent it from? I think this would be a sure way to get feedback from them quickly.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

I Would Think Norwich Union Are Rather Tied Up At The Moment.

Dg

Standard Answer

You Need To Send Dg An Sar

In It , Demand How Much They Received From Welcome

When They Received The Money

All Computer Screen Shots On Transfering Any Money

Also All Deatails Of Money Transfered Between Direct Group And Nu To Do With The Policy You Hold

We All Know The Answer But You Need To Go Through The Routine Ime Afraid

Remember

Recorded Delievery

I Should Note Now

That Goes For Medicare Or Any Micky Mouse Insurance Productwelcome Asked(conned) You Into

I Would Think Norwich Union Are Rather Tied Up At The Moment.

Dg

Standard Answer

You Need To Send Dg An Sar

In It , Demand How Much They Received From Welcome

When They Received The Money

All Computer Screen Shots On Transfering Any Money

Also All Deatails Of Money Transfered Between Direct Group And Nu To Do With The Policy You Hold

We All Know The Answer But You Need To Go Through The Routine Ime Afraid

Remember

Recorded Delievery

I Should Note Now

That Goes For Medicare Or Any Micky Mouse Insurance Productwelcome Asked(conned) You Into

They are going to give uphill to hand out this information as it will bring out the "true cost" of the policy.

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hi Tigga,

Can you share the Email addy they sent it from? I think this would be a sure way to get feedback from them quickly.

Stewie

of course i can share the email addy, lovely man replies straight away, hope i win lotto tonight cos all these sar gonna bankrupt me first as on ssp at the mo.

[email protected]

Hi all,

I think I'm going to be one of the unlucky ones here.

They issued a County Court Claim against me in mid November.

I filed a part admission and defense and heard nothing for months.

I saw all this and sent off a SAR and CCA request a week ago.

Judgement made this morning against me. I haven't received the particulars of the judgement as yet, but it says it was done today on moneyclaim website.

I wrote to the court asking for a stay in light of some potential new evidence at the same time, but that obviously hasn't worked.

What should I do? Can I appeal?

A little scared now if I'm honest

Makin me blush lol

Think I have just became very cynical, welcome helped do this to me.

Tigga - you could ask, since DG do the actual admin of your policy...what information they provided NU about you when they opened it for you, when this was and what ref or policy number this would be under with NU as they are having trouble tracing it. Even a copy of the correspondence would help (pmsl).

Lets see them answer that :D

Dipply75

Would love to know how they can sign you up for Medicare/healthcare etc if they know nothing about you.

And it doesn'e even mention an insurer for it?

Hmmmm

They dont care about your health, they get a commission for selling these polocies so all they see is £££££££`s that bump up there salary. my partner works in the car industry and he has seen these sort of things happen in the past by unscrupulous sales people, thankfully all sacked now.

These Commission Hungry Welcome Sales People,

Are They Qualified To Give Medical Judgement

Some Thing Very Wrong With This

Following Through, Thought Ppi Was Bad, But This

Ime Contacting My Case Worker At The Fsa

Thats Fsa Not Fos

Is This Infact Legal

Once More My Question

Has Any One Got A Loan Not With Welcome Called Medicare And Also Not With Direct Group

Makin me blush lol

Think I have just became very cynical, welcome helped do this to me.

Tigga - you could ask, since DG do the actual admin of your policy...what information they provided NU about you when they opened it for you, when this was and what ref or policy number this would be under with NU as they are having trouble tracing it. Even a copy of the correspondence would help (pmsl).

Lets see them answer that :D

thank dipply i have emailed the nice mr brunt (nicely) nothin ventured if he can send me screenshots etc but previously i got this reply from him----

We do not hold any documentation in respect of your policy. The only thing we have access to would be a copy of the Credit protection insurance terms and conditions

so will see what comes back and sar nu, all is not what it appears me thinks plus ppi and personal accident plan (pap) speaks volumes really wish id known all this when i was desperate and needed the loan..more bog roll anyone:evil:

Hi

Just noticed my agreement has the same wording about charging interest on the outstanding balance and acceptance fee.

both mine and other halves agreements have the same wording too,anyone got a letter to send welcome telling them to go swivel :!:

Afternoon all mine says pretty much the same what does this mean? the forum is crazy and hard to keep up with at the moment!!!!!!!!!!! :?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks