walton v rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This has got to be the best thread on the forum. Reckon cag (with Pauls permission) should sell the story once it's finished to Hollywood and you can both share the proceeds. Twists, turns, secrets and conspiracy, reckon Daniel Craig would be pretty interested :D.

RBS need exposing, keep up the good work!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL emandcole.

RBS will more than likely want a cut aswell so we might not bother. Then again we might do if we have worked into there contracts that all there cut has to go to CAG and they have to lose the data re paul, sparkie and debbbsy and give them back every penny they have paid them remove and co and ccjs from there records and disclose all router data and admit to fraud.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Paul,

You may not be a regular reader of the FT, but there is an important article this morning. The headline reads:

RBS book left fears of illegality unresolved

Taxpayers who have stumped up billions of pounds to bail out Royal Bank of Scotland might be alarmed to discover that a proportion of the assets they are supporting may have been exposed to legal irregularities such as fraud.

There is a link to a letter from Sir Nicholas Macpherson the senior civil servant at the Treasury to the Chancellor, which is worth a read.

LetterMacphersonChancellor031109.pdf

Edited by dad

Might be all well and good if it was a private organisation but heck...it's not! WE own it, not that we were given any choice about buying such a dud.

Can't see how they can keep this one quiet and given the fact that the press might just actually do something useful with their time let's hope this story is pursued and highlighted as it's certainly of public interest. Bankers are creating a whole new level of public enemy with this one.

Wowzers! what a state for a bank to be in...

They took fractional reserve banking systems and appear to have modified to use with debts to invent book debts more than the actual value, obviously these "assets" did not really exist except to inflate the companies results each year.

The directors involved should be stripped of all assets/pensions etc, this wasnt some small town bank manager making this decision, it was at the top of the tree and cascaded down.

As to not being able to find any way to tell legal from illegal assets, I suspect the shredders have been going non-stop since the protection scheme was announced :-(

Shame on RBS and shame on the multiple governments for not protecting people and removing the banking controls that had ensured some limited protection beforehand.

S.

RBS said the scheme was agreed after “exhaustive due diligence work by the government and their advisers. There is no information or evidence to suggest that any of the assets are legally irregular.”

Hmmm are they sure ;-)

S.

RBS said the scheme was agreed after “exhaustive due diligence work by the government and their advisers. There is no information or evidence to suggest that any of the assets are legally irregular.”

there you go guys you have a very very credible witness in sir nicholas Mc pherson,,,bring the case to Mr Darling and Mr Browns doorstep for Condoning Iregularities and allowing known false accounting practices to be acceptable to the financial industry it should be nipped in the bud and the treasury select committee ought to be asking more questions by bringin rbs excecs and darling to face their questions..

patrickq1

i could go on and on but joe public would nt be allowed this to go on so why should darling subscribe to fraudulent transactions outside the law

THose members who have a copy of my DVD have another look at it ....I and told the Mr Brown the PM what was going on in 2007...I got a letter back from his saying my letter all my docs would be passed to the Treasury who would answer on his behalf..........I say on my DVD that I never got a reply from the treasury and that I thought they had brushed it all "under the mat".......It appears that one person at least at the Treasury took my letter, documents and claims seriously....of False Assetts, False Acounting and Fraud

sparkie

sparkie

yes sparkie at least the fuse has been lit i am writing to J.McPHEE MP and going to ask why the treasury select committee are allowing this false accounting to continue and why is Sir Nick Mc Pherson not brought before them to answer what he has discovered and bring DARLING MOVE OVER to account for burying this mess which in itself is an attempt to mis lead parliment and the public from gross fraudulent accounts...why have the serious fraud squad not acted on information sent to them,has their been collusion there it all needs to be investigated and heads should roll also big prison sentances should follow....you cannot forever condone such a massive fraud

imo

patrickq1

yes sparkie at least the fuse has been lit i am writing to J.McPHEE MP and going to ask why the treasury select committee are allowing this false accounting to continue and why is Sir Nick Mc Pherson not brought before them to answer what he has discovered and bring DARLING MOVE OVER to account for burying this mess which in itself is an attempt to mis lead parliment and the public from gross fraudulent accounts...why have the serious fraud squad not acted on information sent to them,has their been collusion there it all needs to be investigated and heads should roll also big prison sentances should follow....you cannot forever condone such a massive fraud

imo

patrickq1

HI Patrick,

As Paul Knows I can advise that Cheshire Police have a copy of my DVD and are studying it.

sparkie

Also i think That Sir fred needs to be brought to account over this and have his pension and settlement cut big time.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

We cannot read the article:

"You have viewed your 30 days allowance of 1 free article. If you wish to view more, you can register for free by clicking on the button below".

If you Google 'Financial Times' and search for 'Royal Bank of Scotland' the article will come up in the results.:)

Els

Also i think That Sir fred needs to be brought to account over this and have his pension and settlement cut big time.

my settlement for him includes the use of the words "testicles, plate and cut"

In any other jurisdiction he would be in jail already, but here the lily livered government and its advisor actually signed off his massive extra pension instead.

It makes me mad beyond words that he sails off into the the sunset, secures employment with that showboating bunch of cowboys - RMJM Architects and nobody is held accountable for the mess he presided over. Amazing!

Sparkie and myself (and others) have been liaising with a whistleblower regarding RBSs behavior on the continent - I recently received an anonymous email advising me not to take this guy seriously.....Interesting.

Paul

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

THose members who have a copy of my DVD have another look at it ....I and told the Mr Brown the PM what was going on in 2007...I got a letter back from his saying my letter all my docs would be passed to the Treasury who would answer on his behalf..........I say on my DVD that I never got a reply from the treasury and that I thought they had brushed it all "under the mat".......It appears that one person at least at the Treasury took my letter, documents and claims seriously....of False Assetts, False Acounting and Fraud

I was remembering that part of your DVD as I was reading this.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Anyone else see the article in the Glasgow Herald 15th Feb noting that three senior staff have quit RBS' investment business?

Interesting that one is walking into job with Morgan Stanley, and its highly unlikely the others will be collecting dole money, these guys never jump without a parachute.

Perhaps the squeeze on bonuses is having some effect then?

Sparkie and myself (and others) have been liaising with a whistleblower regarding RBSs behavior on the continent - I recently received an anonymous email advising me not to take this guy seriously.....Interesting.Paul

Interesting in that it was anonymous; they knew your email addy;

the email contents itself or something else?

If you still have the email, you can dig a bit into who sent it by looking at the full headers and then doing a Whois? from there.