walton v rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help me out here guys as I'm a wee bit confused now. I had thought PW had RBS on the ropes and that they were offering him money to go away.

This letter suggests they want money from him, and confidentiality, for them to leave him alone. Did I miss something or simply misunderstand what's happening here?

RBS claim I owe £11.5k

They must assume a reduced liability from £11.5k to £3k is a good deal......well I don't.

This will be sorted in open court.

PW

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers PW, and good luck with this.

If there's no merit to my allegations......why the draconian confidentiality agreement.

They've tried every dirty tactic possible to keep me from exposing their false/creative accounting practices which has included the threat of imprisonment from a circuit Judge brought about and submitted by RBS lies.

It won't be me taking further legal action?

PW

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

hi paul ive just posted on humbles thread this could you use sparkie as a witnes just a thought ?

Inter partes

you could i suspect use the above in conjunction with Audi alteram partem

by bringing forward other witnesses to be heard who can show that there was at least a good arguable case that they would succeed at trialwith regards to HFOC and their methods but i guess you would have to consult with a barristor or ask someone on here such as car or pj

patricq1

Hi LostInSpace,

Go to the forum in which you want to start a thread and hit the NEW THREAD button at the top or bottom of the forum page.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Well looks like they need to revise the offer.

RBS if you are reading this, which l know is very possible, how about this as a few pointers to start with.

* forget about the £11.5k you allge paul owes.

* put right Pauls credit record.

* apply to the courts at you own expense to have any ccj(s) you have set aside stating the money is not owed.

* send out to paul a formal in writing on record appology admitting your mistakes.

* compensate paul with at least £15k for the hassel and stress you have caused him.

* make a donation to cag that matches exactuly what you have paid paul.

If any of it is wrong please say paul but this seems more reasonable.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thread rolling again.

I am now the client of lawyers who specialize in consumer credit law.

The court, Cobbetts and senior RBS have now been made aware of their "notice to act"

I have now got the backing of some seriously important people.....in addition to lawyers?.

Got to be careful what I say but, If I was RBS i'd be ******** myself.

How many guests today?

PW

Winston Churchill

Thread rolling again.

The court, Cobbetts and senior RBS have now been made aware of their "notice to act"

I have now got the backing of some seriously important people.....in addition to lawyers?.

How many guests today?

PW

Nothing more than you deserve Paul - well done, it's about time this was brought out totally into the open and dealt with - brilliant news.

Thread rolling again.

How many guests today?

PW

You truly are an inspiration Paul, I think I would have given up long ago:(

No more than you deserve for fighting so hard for so long

S.

Knowing what I know ......because Paul & me work so close...........it is more heavy than what Paul has hinted at ...I too will say no more than that.........except that it will have a profound effect on other RBS customers dealings with RBS.....to say the least mine.

sparkie

I think all of this is pretty shameful, with Paul having to endure all of this whilst a supposedly professional institution carries on like some kind of organised crime syndicate. All the worse from one that the tax payers have bailed out. Will be following this with a lot of interest and wishing the very best for you.

Sooner the practices of such banks are exposed the better, really about time that things changed for the better and the total abuse of customer trust was re-aligned once and for all.

Hi Paul,

Along with many others I'm sure, I keep an eye on events here and love your low-key commentary as the pieces in this huge picture gradually fall into place.

I hope in time we will see RBS and Cobbetts getting what they deserve.

:cool:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

loving every minute Paul, every minute!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

I echo what Slick says. I do hope the bank AND Cobbetts get what's coming to them.

I don't know anything other than what I have read in this thread (and sparkie's), but to me it looks as though the bank and their poodle solicitors have been as bad as each other.

Keep up the good fight Paul.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

I'm informed that the bank's solicitors made a number of telephone calls yesterday, I'm also informed that the bank's solicitors "seemed a bit edgy".

PW

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

Not sure if I've posted this before but just shows how aggressive RBS treat their customers who challenge erroneous documentation.

RBSs lawyer (sent from London again...costs!) presented me with this outside the court minutes before the hearing dated the 18th.

In addition the lawyer placed an application for a civil restraint order alleging that all my allegations were untrue.

My claim was eventualy struck out and proceedings transferred to the high court in Sheffield to be heard in front of a circuit judge. In respect of this matter, I decided it would be better to offer the bank an undertaking to avoid the prospect of having my name appearing on the public register as well as being slaughtered with costs as they were sending the big boys up from London again to sort me out (in court that is).

However, the bank would not accept my undertaking unless it was made in front of a Circuit Judge. It was obvious this action was to intimidate and coerce me to capitulate as their representative gave a smirk when the judge threatened me with imprisonment.....their application was then dismissed by the Judge, however, I ended up with costs.

What does this say about the Integrity of this state run organization?

BTW, my solicitors believe all my allegations have merit.

PW

DavidSimpson2RBS.jpg

DavidSimpsonRBS.jpg

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill