Barclays Litigation Team Good or Evil? You Decide..

dar£n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D

morning all - to my knowledge (as not heard from son over the w/e) he still has not had the agreed settlement into his account - D said on Thursday he had urgently chased it again and should have been in by the w/e - I'm getting concerned - what do others think -

son checked account when he got home and and behold the full amount (in his savings account - bizarre) which he immediately transferred to his current account £530 charges, £160 ish = 8% interest plus court costs of £85 - It's been a long haul - they will get round to it - but don't cancel the court case until money is in the bank don't even think you've won until then .

Best regards

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Stagey! I think you stole the lead as it was a prelim. Just goes to show how disorganised BLT are! CONGRATS once again. Deposited sums are what it's all about, not promises. Me? I"ll see them in court - or rather the judge - since they won't turn up.Cheeky monkeys. Wasted Costs Order already prepared. Oh Dear. What will they think of next?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

RE PQ IS NOT HUMAN!

Definition of human:

Pronunciation: 'hyü-man,

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English human, from Anglo-French, from Latin humanus; akin to Latin homo human being: more at HOMAGE

1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of humans

2 : consisting of humans

3 a : having human form or attributes b : susceptible to or representative of the sympathies and frailties of human nature; such an inconsistency is very human -- P. E. More>

- hu·man·ness /-m&n-n&s/ noun

Mmmm. Perhaps?? Paul we know you used to lurk here. Please come back and help us help you?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

SANDRAORFF

If you want to win do the court bundle. It's NOT an option not to do it!

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Tezl. What exactly did you mean by good cop... bad cop...syndrome? Just curious because I feel that it may be, without any context, understood in many ways. In my view it's simple. PQ doesn't act - therefore deal with someone who does. Anyhow good luck with your claim.

thanks, just seems like pq is the baddie to people not communicating and then it seems dino replies in the nick of time after people have been stressed out for weeks, all seems stage managed to me.i am holding them responsible for my mrs coming down with shingles,be nice coming face to face one day.

I think this is why they are 'ignoring' you..Your claim doesnt pose an immediate threat to them.. they are dealing with claims that are imminent.

You could try emailing Dino stating that you have been advised to enter into negotiations to settle out of court* but are unable to do so as Sharon is not replying to your emails.

you should get some kind of reply from him.

*this is correct because I am advising you, but they dont know that its not the judge advising..

i think we should all say darrens advising us, have um worried.how are you darren .

Well done Stagey! I think you stole the lead as it was a prelim. Just goes to show how disorganised BLT are! CONGRATS once again. Deposited sums are what it's all about, not promises. Me? I"ll see them in court - or rather the judge - since they won't turn up.Cheeky monkeys. Wasted Costs Order already prepared. Oh Dear. What will they think of next?

thanks for congrats - real now - I didn't go for wasted costs tho' tempted - and I think from what I've read it needed to be done at the same time as the claim anyway - should have really as had to pay extra £65 to the court for major error (wrong bank a/c no on schedule of charges!!!!) but to be honest I don't think anyone had noticed, but couldn't take the chance. Good luck with yours and I'll keep a look out for how you get on.;)

Robert Saunders - not evil :) ditto Thomas Hickey who was helpful and friendly getting me transfered directly to the right person.

The call went well, and he started chuckling strangely by about the 6th word of that little script on post #24 - I think they've heard it a fair few times

Apparently they're now working on claims up to the 19th and getting onto the next week's which includes mine and I should expect a letter within a week or call back.

That was worthwhile

I have a court date of the 7th Sept i know its about 8 weeks off but i have just come out of hospital and i am due to go back in again so i emailed barclays to see if they could come to some settlement. i had a reply from krysta campbell saying she is dealing with my case and that currently she is not able to look at it but will contact me in due course.

linda

Hi all,

Krysta is dealing with my woolwich claim, they have til the end of the month to file their court bundle. can anyone tell me do barclays normally file their court bundles or do they do like other banks and just ignore the judges orders?. my court date is in october but the judge ordered that they file and serve the docs by the end of the month or their defence will be struck out

regards

paul

Hi all,

Krysta is dealing with my woolwich claim, they have til the end of the month to file their court bundle. can anyone tell me do barclays normally file their court bundles or do they do like other banks and just ignore the judges orders?. my court date is in october but the judge ordered that they file and serve the docs by the end of the month or their defence will be struck out

regards

paul

Barclays as far as i know have never filed their court bundle

Guess what spoke to the evasive Mr Quinn ! when I last spoke to him he hadn't realised just how many claims he had for July ,said he was sorry he gave me a date for when my offer would be sent out but to be patient as he was doing date by date. Do you think they have court dates for every day ?

I have been in contact with the aforementioned Mr Quinn who, although taking an immeasureable amount of time to reply has done eventually. Can anyone offer me some advice. I have signed my doc to settle but did say that I do not agree to the conditions, my court date is tomorrow and I have just been advised that it will take 3 working days to transfer money. He also said that I have to advise court of settlement...My concern is that I will not get my money if I inform the court tomorrow. Am I obliged to do this now. Can anyone help?

Babyjaine

Hi, Dont tell the court you've settled till you have your cash safe, I faxed this to my court...

URGENT

HEARING OF BANK CHARGES xx July 2007 x pm

xxxxxxxxxxx Vs Barclays Bank

Case Number xxxxxxxx

F.A.O The Court Manager

I would like to politely request permission for this case to be adjourned for a period of 7 days to give appropriate time for funds to clear in my account before I end my litigation with Barclays in this instance.

I would like to add that Barclays have had every opportunity to end this claim and have waited till the last possible minute, wasting the courts valuable time, on one of many cases that are been settled.

Many thanks.

Hi babyjaine. Ring PQ and tell him you expect cleared funds today. If not you will go to court and tell the judge what's been happening. I.e that they make settlement offers, hoping that people withdraw their claims, and then the funds don't appear. I think the judge will be highly minded to regard their conduct as an abuse of process.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Fantastic, I am going to do this right now! Think I am being a bit blonde though as I can't find scales to click...sorry i will keep looking and click them when I find them,

thanks

babyjaine:)

scales are between the green/grey dot and the red triangle at the at the bottom under the name of the user that you wish to thank

Hi enoughis enough, just sent you a pm, I am just mailing PQ and am telling him that I am left with no other option than to do either your suggestion or suggestion from j.Barton. Wish me luck (I am cr*pp***g myself), and I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks heaps

babyjaine:D

Apparently they're now working on claims up to the 19th and getting onto the next week's which includes mine and I should expect a letter within a week or call back.

That was worthwhile

sorry to quote myself but I have a question:

from what Dar3n has said on here I'm starting to think I should be phoning back tomorrow demanding immediate settlement and all my more recent bank charges refunded too...

should I? please help as that's a very appealing idea.

Hi Babyjaine - take Barton1's advice. It's better than mine. Remember you are ahead of me and I'm still not at this stage yet. I'm getting heavy now that I've had their offer - because it was rubbish and didn't include court costs or interest. However I think I should just go to court and get the judgment because it seems to me what their doing is making offers of settlement, then not settling. Good luck. Me? I'm going to court. We can't allow this tactic to flourish. I'll test it in the courts and I'm pretty confident that the judge will see their tactics for what they are. AN ABUSE OF PROCESS!

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

cheers Saintly one. Can you guide me through this? Not quite sure how to do it! Could work it out but struggling with a small family. Have loads to do all the time!

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...