kennythecelt 1 v halifax and BOS 0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll watch that... then I better start some work :lol:

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Nothing about bank charges unfortunately

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Hello all :D

Shouldn't that say you haven't signed, deedee? And why on earth would that be ina contract of employment?

Oh and Kenny - that URL you provided is invalid (404 error) :confused:

Yes I meant I haven't signed!! Good Lord, I must stop writing posts at indecent hours of the morning. :p

I'm itching to read the Hull Success stories but am busy. Will have a look in a mo'. :D

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Several letters from the bank tonight. Funny how I have adopted a spring in my step as I head home to find what the friendly (very) postlady has left me.

Letter 1: HBOS PLC.

Anyway, its a cheque from them- only for £10 and its as a result of a decision, so they say not to charge for banking information. Should I claim interest on that £10, given how long they have had it!!!!!!!!!It would be nice to have some statements.

File note

Following yesterday letters, 2 further letters.

1. From the Mound 0845 500027

Thankyou for recent enquiry re statements. Please send us a cheque for £5 ????:mad:

2. Data subject Access Request Manager, Carol Ward writes- no phone number using Trinity Rd as a cover. However, shes actually at a place called Normanton, 17 miles outside Halifax!!;)

I should receive a response within 40 days of the original request date.

Yes, I know that Carol.

Details on personal info on our website- Halifax - Privacy

and she gives me the web site for the information commissioner

at www.lco.gov.uk

We are already ahead of her then!!;)

Carol was really, really helpful!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Yeah... that's a whole pile of helpful, Kenny :lol::rolleyes: Nevertheless...we plough on!

Write to your MP and

Dusary & MacBoy------------Bankfodders advice is to send letters to Info Com by Recorded Delivery!cool.gif

Mine went Weds by Sssshhhhhpecial Delivery :D

Write to your MP and

1998 - Well that's 9 years back... let's keep pushing at that door! Well done Kenny! :D

Write to your MP and

Well done Kenny!

Now you can get started on Haliprats and join that particular club C.A.H (CAGers Against Halifax).

BTW my contract does not preclude from suing anyone. The clause was more interested in whether or not I was suing a former employer (no :p ),

so all is well.

I'm just back from the County Court as I took my council to court to have my Secure Tenancy re-instated. I'm pleased to say -

I WAS SUCCESSFUL - YIPPEEE!!!

I'm now 7 days away from filing my N1.

Yes, Carol Ward is the most "helpful" person in the world. She "wrote" to me and told me that were experiencing a high number of similar requests to mine for SAR. She said that she could confirm that I should receive a response from Haliprats no later than 40 days from when they received my original request. She has another 16 days to comply. :|

What do you reckon my chances are................... :o

Anyway can't wait to hear how much they owe you - the bar stewards!

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Kenny

I hope those lovely tarts you're whipping up with Fanny there are for the party, hihhi! ;)

/innuendo off

Write to your MP and

That's right!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Oh the bong thread is an inspiration to all the +6years crowd :D

Write to your MP and