Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just had a look at the website and it looks like a ploy to get people to acknowledge an account that may even be disputed.

This communication is from a debt collector and is sent for debt collection purposes. Any information obtained will be used solely for that purpose.

Why Should I Do This?

Through this site, we're offering you a private, secure method for honoring your obligations and resolving the problems with this account. You need not talk to any of our agents. Instead you can log on and explore the options available to you - at your own pace, and at a time convenient to you. You and you alone know what you can offer to pay, and when. And you alone know how you'll feel after taking care of this account.

The next small step you take by logging on may be the first big step you take toward peace of mind.

https://www.resolve-robinsonway.com/

I think i'll copy the letter for my file and send the original back stamped "Junk Mail".

:D

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Should I Do This?

Through this site, we're offering you a private, secure method for honoring your obligations and resolving the problems with this account.

You need not talk to any of our agents. Instead you can log on and explore the options available to you - at your own pace, and at a time convenient to you. You and you alone know what you can offer to pay, and when. And you alone know how you'll feel after taking care of this account.

The next small step you take by logging on may be the first big step you take toward peace of mind.

says it all really...:p

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

DMD and others I started reading this thread last night and can honestly say ive had a right giggle , got some great ideas from this thread and can not wait for my daily call from RWC when i believe the choice of music to play to them will me The Muppet song mu na mu na doo doo doo doo doo .(quite apt i think)

DCA v CAG no contest .CAG everytime .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

Well, the numpties have been on three times today, the harassment warnings must be wearing off! :rolleyes:

1st ring me at home during working hours... How thick can they be?!

2nd ring my mobile... Was at college so cancelled the call..

3rd texted me saying that I was required to call them!!!

Anyway... To cut a long story short, I wasn't in the mood for them today so called them and had an interesting mini debate with some geezer called Chris who informed me that just by speaking to him today that I had restarted the 6 year clock for the Limitation Act... And he said that he would happily attest to that in Court! :lol:

Going back to not being in the mood I cut him short and told him to foxtrot oscar and take me to Court, he said he would set the wheels in motion, I yawned down the 'phone at him and he hung up...

Did you know this Robinson Way had offices in London. There I was having these people with the horrid manchester accents tying to talk to me and all the while there was one of their offices just up the road from me . I did not even know they were there until they sent me a letter wanting to come round for a visit. This was the last of their threats before they sold my account, and they did not even have the decency to even follow it through.

106x9cn.jpg

Editing, its too big at the moment. oh , nm, it is your envelope causing the scroll bar )

had an interesting mini debate with some geezer called Chris who informed me that just by speaking to him today that I had restarted the 6 year clock for the Limitation Act... And he said that he would happily attest to that in Court! :lol: :lol:

Lets see him put that nonsense in writing:grin:

:lol:

I cut him short and told him to foxtrot oscar

loving that Dave!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

It is, yes . And I wanted to speak to this Ron Mapledoram to hurry his visitor along, only to be told he had left the company years ago. They cannot even threaten with live legitimate staff for me to harass . All this after getting a statute barred letter, they really cannot help themselves getting reported to OFT and incurring ombudsman case fees. I miss them, their astuteness lacking in such enormity .

Once a debt is statute barred it can't be unstatute barred and the clock set ticking again... poor muppet not knowing the law (or rather him knowing one side of the law)... in other European countries the statute barring starts at 3 years (as does their CRA's keeping your info) why Experian state 6 years is a load of ..........

And acknowledgement of a debt has to be in writing to reactivate the clock. Anything said on the phone doesn't count.
Unless of course the DCA has a recording of you admitting the debt and your intention to pay it. Lets face it how many DCAs actually record ALL calls.

Robinson Way do now. Both "advisor's" I spoke to yesterday told me in their opening "greeting" that all calls are recorded.

Edit: Debt Managers do too.

Thats interesting considering some of the remarks they are reported to have said this week alone to Loyal Brummie. Bet they couldnt produce those tapes if required.

I am quite sure that the dca's will only produce recordings for their purpose not ours , like ODC has said some of the crap ive been told this week is a total load of bs , and then again some of the things ive said to them im almost sure i could be arrested for .

If they could use these recordings im sure they would .

Regards

LB .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

the next call you have will be:-

RW: Good morning sir is that dmd

DMD: It is

RW: By answering this call we no longer have to supply CCA

DMD: May i ask you a question? (throwing the bait)

RW: Yes (taking the bait)

DMD: Are you sitting comfortably as this is a complicated question? (will they take the hook)

RW: Yes I am sitting down (yes they took the hook)

DMD: Oh well that explains it then (lets reel them in)

RW: Explains what (Gotcha)

DMD: Why your voice sounds muffled, Its because you are talking through your a***hole which you are currently sitting on, thus making it sound muffled!!!! Goodbye.

:D Thats hilairious, truely brilliant.

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]