Torigirl Vs Barclays

torigirl_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeh, my mum will be popping in, but I wanted to open it!!!! My boyfriends parents are coming over from New Zealand so we are all off travelling around Europe which will be amazing, but in the 6 years we've been together I've only meet them twice when I have been on holiday over there, so it'll be weird seeing and spending time with them again!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From a male perspective..... go get them Tori...:D

I won the friday before the monday ALLOCATION HEARING...

(think they were scared to turn up)

Good luck ladies (and be gentle with the men eh?)

Innocent ;)

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

Bloody Brilliant Caz, I am soooo happy for you and the kids! £4000 what a result, make sure you spend some of that money on you, go shopping, have a hair cut, get your nails done whatever just pamper yourself! PUT YOU FIRST FOR JUST ONCE EVEN FOR 1 HOUR, okay?!!!!:D

Hi I gave Krysta a ring and found out that Paul Quinn is the chappy dealing with my claim, has anyone else had dealings with him? Nice??? I was thinking about ringing him to see if they want to settle as I am going away for a few weeks, do you think its worth it?

Hi all, yes my court date was for a final hearing, no prelim or directions.

And tori, the kids want a trip to disney so that will be it me and 5 kids in total (my two bringing a friend each, plus foster child) (i am not paying for friends) But My daughter has offered to have the foster child for a couple of nights while we are away so i can have a lye in, oooh and as for a treat for me. I have always dreamed of owning a small pair of diamond studs, I dont actually own any diamonds, so as they are cheaper in Florida that is my aim, to treat myself to a pair.........

I may even get an afternoon of to sit infront of the swimming pool with a good book, if i play my cards right.....

Thanks everyone for all the support, my advise would be to everyone to try a phone call you never know, i never expected them to settle!!!!

Caz:D

I had this problem trying to get through to the person dealing with my claim so in the end i went through Krysta, she passed my details on and within 1 hr i had a phone call, so if all else fails try Krysta.

Caz

Think i might need longer than August .... just preparing to send letter of non compliance off for my S.A.R's tho Wendy in the customer services has 'promised' me that she will print them off herself today and get them in the post for me .... (i did say that a letter of non compliance was on its way) im not holding my breath tho ;-)

Well I spoke to her to start with so I'll kepp trying him for now but if nothing happens by tomorrow I'll get her to get him to call me, but I doubt he'll answer his phone now as its pretty close to 6 - can't say I blame him!!!;)

Got my fingers crossed for you aswell lady! :smile: May your account be blessed with the rapid flutter of reimbursed unlawful penalty charges soon.

I'm still waiting for my copy of N1 I filed with the court on 15th May.

Ho hum.

Stop posting and get back on that phone lol :)

I've got everything crossed for you, its great when someone else wins, it gives us all a little more hope.

I'm now officially obsessed with checking mcol to see if they've defended yet!! Still I've got a really itchy right hand today which apparently means getting money lol so here's hoping :D

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

Right Guys, managed to finally get through to paul he said that Accounts are really snowed under and could take a while getting my statements from them and working out what they owe me so he said am I able to fax them to him, which I have just done so hopefully I'll get a settlement soon/soonish. I did say I was on holiday from next week so I would not be able to sign anything if need be and he said I would so lets see what happens now! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED PLEASE LET ME GET MY MONEY, IS THIS REAL COULD THIS BE REALLY HAPPENING????????????????? EVERYONE FINGERS CROSSED (NOT USUALLY BOSSY, BUT NEEDS MUST!)

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!