Torigirl Vs Barclays

torigirl_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought that on the fax I didn't say I was going away on holiday even though I did tell him that on the phone, which he may forget, do you think it might be worth following it up with an email and if so does, anyone have his email address?

WOW, torigirl, how exciting is this, it sounds like we are all very close to settling now.

Lets hope you get a phone call soon with a settlement figure just like i did today ive got my fingers crossed for you X X X X

Caz:p

Hi Torigirl, wishing you all the luck in the world, I'm sure you will get your money soon.

I'm at about the same stage, received letter on 17th April saying the AQ be dispensed with and I am still waiting for a court date. I did ring the court over a week ago and they said I would be hearing from them soon.

I think I will wait till friday and if still no court date I will try and give Barclays a call anyway, they do seem to be in settling mode:) .

Penny.

Thank you sooooo much for the support! Lets see if I hear off Paul today, I will follow up with an email to him today just to give him a little push in the right direction!!! And also to remind him I won't be here after Wednesday next week! I can't tell you how excited I was yesterday - finally getting through and feeling like some thing was finally being done, I do know I'm being a bit premature, but I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'll keep you all posted and you'll be the 1st to know if and when I hear anything.

Tori:)

Thanks Poppy - They really are a nice bunch there, I was pretty nervous about phoning and when I did phone him I didn't expect to get through and had a mouth full of double decker and he picked up!!!! Which made us laugh.:D

Also ask them to add on any charges you have received since you started the claim.

They did on my claim, added an extra £180 to the settlement.

As long as your polite they are very helpful and not the ogres most people think they are.

Paul

lol

I only got extra charges cos i have changed my bank and some of the DD hadn't been swapped in time.

I just said 'can you add on the charges i received since i started the claim or will i have to go through the process again' and they just asked how much the extra was and said they will add it on to the settlement.

Fingers crossed for you Tori, think I might try ringing tomorrow even though my court date isn't until 31st July.

I'm thinking of you with everything crossed (should be fun trying to drive now) lol.

madhouse5:)

Hi Caz

thanks for helping, I haven't heard anything, so I have just emailed Paul literally saying, I faxed my statements to you yesterday and just checking to see if you have received them, and I am away on holiday for a month as of Wednesday next week so not contactable in that time.

Hopefully that will give him a little push!

It'd be rude not to bump this - so erm...BUMP!

Also - go you!!!! You're playing the cards hard and fast, and it seems to be working! Let us all know STRAIGHT AWAY when you get the mo-honey!

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

I am playing hard - its my money and I want it, my patience is running pretty low now, I'm normally very patient, I'm trying to get into the Police and thats a never ending process, but Barclays are really testing me!!!!

I am playing hard - its my money and I want it, my patience is running pretty low now, I'm normally very patient, I'm trying to get into the Police and thats a never ending process, but Barclays are really testing me!!!!

Why??

Do you like paperwork?