Torigirl Vs Barclays

torigirl_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Poppy,

Nah, I've not heard anything, I'm not gonna do my bundle yet I think I'll wait until I hear before I start preparing it.

Hows yours going, heard anything?

Tori:)

Blue for a boy!!!:D

Congratulations Poppy,

A little boy, how sweet, you must be thrilled.

So neither you or torigirl have a date yet, you have been waiting a while now, let us know when you hear anything

In my humble opinion ;)

....as soon as you receive any sort of court or hearing date they will be willing to settle... (with a few gentle phone call reminders)

(at worst they will settle 3days before the court date):rolleyes:

I never did the court bundle; I never actually needed it! Suppose I did print it off once and familiarise myself with scribbles everywhere lolol. I may be wrong when I say this; but I don't think your need it with Barclays (or Barclaycard or Monument)

Its the waiting game though..... eh?

Still..... every day your victory is getting closer :D

Innocent :D

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

I'll defo keep you all posted as soon as I hear anything, but like innocent says it's just a waiting game now. I think that I will do a bundle when I get a court date, just so if I happen to be the one they decide to take on in court then I'm prepared!:D

Tori

Check out this

this :) :) :)

Bob won 2 days after court ordering no aq

Innocent ;)

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

Thanx innocent, I had a look, and have asked him what amount he is claiming for and what he said, so hopefully I hear back soon and have a go myself, is Barclays and Barclaycard the same thing - I know they say they operate as seperate companies but do they use the same legal team and procedures? Really I just want to know if it works for Barclaycard would the same applies to Barclays? Does this make sense?:???:

Hi Tori,

Glad your claim is ticking over nicely, and that Norfolk is leading the way in squeezing the banks into early submission!

I am just about tio send my AQ in (glad you had all the links on your pages, amde it much easier! :D) and so am hoping that I will get a court date through sometime in early to mid June - although I'm not counting my chikens after madhouses comments on my thread.

Have you heard anything new from Emmy - I see she has been transfered, but nothing else since that...?

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

Ahhh Mon Ami,

Its soooo nice to hear from you!!! Yeah things are coming along, just in the waiting game now. Glad you found my thread helpful I just put whatever I could find in here!!!! Had a read of yours and its all good too!!!:D Not heard off Emmy for about a week or 2 but her's is progressing as it should so she should have her money soon, well after me!!!!:wink:

Hope all is well with you and don't be a stranger - we missed you!

I know I should be patient:rolleyes: , but I last heard off the courts 3 weeks ago and nothing since, is this normal? And could I be waiting a lot longer? At first I started really good at the waiting game, now I'm just getting more and more fustrated, nothings happening!!!!

Tori:mad:

Keep in there Tori. Have you tried calling your local Court to check on the current location of your papers?

Claiming £590 in unauthorized OD fees, and £100 in interest from Barclays.

Remember "He who pays the piper calls the tune" well I've paid Barclays far too much so bloody well dance!

No, as I work week days 9-6pm and its hard for me to call them during those times, email would be soooo much easier but I doubt they would have that option, and I didn't think they opened on weekends, so I might try tomorrow! Thanks for the support I think I am just a bit down hearted today and needed a boost!:)

Tori

Hey Tori,

Keep your chin up, your on the home straight now:) . Is there anyway you can get out in your lunchbreak and phone them??? I know my local court is only open 10am - 4pm Monday to Friday.

Don't lose faith, not now your so close to the end.;)

madhouse5:)

My work isn't like I get lunch breaks and tea breaks, you work through those and have to have lunch on the go - illegal I know, but it's just the way the job is. And I'm probably the only person still left in the world who doesn't have a mobile!!!!:) Luckily I'm quite stubborn and I'll wait for as long as I have too, but I just want a letter, anything, to show that my claim is moving forward, when you hear nothing its like being in limbo!!!

Only 6 days for you Mad, hopefully Braclays forget you and you get that Jugdement!!! Bring on the Baliffs - if you manage that can I have a personal invite to watch?!! I'm prepared to travel!!!!;):D

I'm counting down the days, and of course if the bailiff do go in you'll be first on the list.

You could try sending a letter to the court asking for an update. I'm betting you'll get a letter very soon.

Keep your chin up girl.;):D

Level 29

Legal & litigation

1 Churchill Place

London

E14

So What do ya reckon?!!!!:D

Seriously I wouldn't have a clue, it would have to be pretty central, maybe just a massive field somewhere with a HUGH beer tent!!!!