• Tweets

• I do disagree with you regarding one thing - we are not very good with letters or these situations and are slow on the uptake. So far you have stood up to Excel and their threats, immediately given us the information in the sticky, done loads of reading up to educate yourselves, learnt from the mistake of outing the driver so you'll know not to do so in the future, got on to the organ grinder to try to get them to call off their dogs, etc., etc.  Good grief - we wish everyone who came here would do this!!! Most people who get these invoices sadly think they have been fined and if they don't pay a drone from Ukraine will be diverted and will fall on their home (or some such vague grand apocalyptic threat) and they fold and give in.  You haven't.  Well done. Don't worry - you won't be paying a penny.  Although it will take some time to see off this vile company.
    • Spot on!  You learn quickly. Who cares if the case gets sent to debt collectors?  They have no powers.  All the effort you will have to put in will be to open envelopes - and then spend time laughing at their daft "threats".  No stress at all!
    • I did ask them why, but seems they have more spare cash than we do .. ;-( .. I doubt their bank would even support a chargeback after a year has passed. Anyway I've constructed my first DRAFT Snotty Letter .. so here goes ..   RE: PCN 4xxxxx Dear ALLIANCE PARKING Litigation Dept, Thank you for your dubious Letter Of Claim (dated 29th April 2024) of £100 for just 2 minutes of overstay. The family rolled around on the floor in amazement of the idea you actually think they’d accept this nonsense, let alone being confused over the extra unlawful £70 you had added. Shall we raise that related VAT issue with HMRC, or perhaps the custodians of the unicorn grain silos? Apart from the serious GDPR breach you’ve made with the DVLA and your complete failure in identifying the driver, we’re dumbfounded that the PCN is still not compliant with the PoFA (2012 Schedule 4 Under Section 9.2.f) even after 12 years of pathetic trial and error. We also doubt a judge would be very impressed at your bone idleness and lack of due diligence regarding the ANPR entry / exit periods compared with actual valid parking periods. Especially with no consideration of the legally allowed grace periods and the topological nature of the Cornish landscape versus a traditional multi-storey. And don’t even get us started on the invisible signage during the ultra busy bank holiday carnage, that is otherwise known as the random parking chaos in the several unmarked over-spill fields, or indeed the tedious “frustration of contract” attempting to get a data connection to Justpark.  We suggest your clients drop this extreme foolishness or get an absolute hammering in court. We are more than ready to raise the issues with a fair minded judge, who will most likely laugh your clients out in less time than it takes to capture more useless ANPR photos. We will of course be requesting “an unreasonable costs order” under CPR 27.14.2.g and put it toward future taxis to Harlyn Bay instead.  We all look forward to your clients' deafening silence. Legal Counsel on behalf of the Vehicle Keeper.  
    • Hi,t I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right subsection but General Retail appears to be the closest to it I think... About a year and a half ago I got a new phone so I listed my iPhone 10 on eBay.  The listed stated 'UK only' and 'no returns accepted'. Considering I had had the phone for about 4 years, I myself was amazed that I had kept it in such good condition all that time - apart from being slightly scuffed around the charging port there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. It had the original box, its unopened original Apple cable, plug, and earbuds, and I threw in a case for it and It had always had a screen protector on it. Someone wanted it from Armenia, and I stupidly agreed to it.  She paid and I sent it off, fully insured. Not long after she received it, she sent a message saying it 'was not as described', so I asked to see photos of whatever was the problem.  She sent two photographs of the box.  Just the box.  I said I wasn't even going to consider refunding her unless she told me what she meant by 'not as described'.  I thought, if it's been damaged in transit, then it would be covered by the insurance. Anyway, she didn't respond at all, even though I had messaged her several times, so she opened a case with eBay. I have sold a fair few things of mine on eBay in the past buy had never had had anyone come back to me asking for a refund.  I got in touch with eBay several times by phone and by email, and found out they always side with the buyer, no matter what with their 'eBay Seller Guarantee'.  She had been told she could keep the phone and told me they would recover the money from me from my account blah blah.  So I unlinked all of my cards etc and changed my bank account to one that I never use with no money in it. My account got suspended.  I continued to try to explain to eBay that I had been scammed but I got nowhere. My account was permanently inaccessible by this point. I reported the phone stolen and the IMEI blacklisted but I'm not sure if that would make any difference being in Armenia, but it was all I could think of to piss the buyer off. A couple of months later I was contacted by email by a debt recovery company (I can' remember who now), to whom I explained I will not discuss the matter with them until I had received an SAR I had requested from eBay. As I could no longer access my account, I couldn't review the communication I needed to show I was not in the wrong. The SAR was produced but I was advised that the information I was looking for would not be included but I said I wanted it anyway.  There were so many codes etc. and hoops to jump through to access it, that even after trying whilst on the phone to them, I still couldn't get into it, so I never got to see it in the end.  I think they said they would send the code by post but they never did and I forgot about it after a while. I've just come across a couple of emails from Moorgroup, asking me to phone them to discuss a private matter regarding eBay.  I haven't replied or done anything at all yet.  The amount they are trying to recover from me is £200ish from what I remember. I know it's not that much but I don't want to pay the b*astards on general principle. I've had a lot of useful advice from CAG in the past about debt collectors but it has always been about being chased by creditors, I've never been in this situation before. I don't know what power they legally have to recover the 'debt', and most importantly, I am two years into a DRO, and the last thing I want is another CCJ to shake off if I'm cutting my nose off to spite my face.   Any advice gratefully received!!
    • Hi, I have the Sims 4 on Macbook. Over the last year I have paid for multiple add on packs spending a lot of money on them. I bought them all in good faith as my Mac met all the minimum requirements to play them. I have been playing happily for about a year and bought my latest pack just over a week ago. The games were all working fine yesterday. Then suddenly today EA released a new app to launch the games and this new app requires a MAC OS that my computer cannot use. Now suddenly none of my games are accessible and I am unable to play anything. They did not warn us about this change in requirements and if I had known they would be doing this I wouldn't have bought all these add ons as they are now all totally unusable. The games themselves have not changed, only their app to launch them and I can't afford to buy a brand new mac just to play. So my question is how can they change the minimum requirements after I have paid for a game? I agreed to pay for them based on the fact my mac met their requirements and was not informed when purchasing that this would be an issue in the future. I understand new games (like Sims 5 which is to be released next year) might not be compatible but this is a 10yr old game that they have suddenly made inaccessible due to their new launch app. Does anybody know if I can do anything or anyway to get a partial refund from them? Thanks   Here are their T&C... I can't find anything in there about them being able to do this so not sure what to do https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nah, you're definitely not screwed. They've got a lot of hurdles still to clear. They still have to find you and if you tell your old man not to pass on your address they'll eventually give up.

Even if they get lucky they still have a bunch of other things to overcome.

See this thread - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/164651-problems-ppcs-face.html

and this link here which used to be a sticky here but has now disappeared.

They should make it clear that the PPC's that there is a vast amount of consumer and contract law to defend yourself with in the unlikely event that they try to take you to court.

I would continue to ignore their drivel and get your old man to ignore them as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See now, just today I parked in the "Set Down" bay of tescos in Northampton (under instruction of the customer services manager) because I had a rather large Convection Oven to return and a new one (replacement) to collect. It took me a total of 18 mins start to finish to drop off the broken oven and walk out of the store with my new one. As I approached my car I saw an indian chappie attaching something to my windscreen. Upon inspection I discovered it was a parking ticket (for £70) for parking in the set down bay for more than 5 mins. I challenged the attendant on the subject and even the Customer services manager agreed with me and pointed out that the ticket wasn`t needed as I had permission from the "Land Owner" to be parked in that bay.

This was greeted by "Tough" "Pay the ticket or I`ll go to court".

These were the Exact words used by a 21 to 25 yr old with a hat that was a lil too big for him.

I`m not one for idle threats.

I explained to the simpleton that I was a groundsman and that in the back of my Jeep I had an array of shotguns. at which point he jumped in his Corsa Van and beat a hasty retreat.

As I already said, I`m not one for Idle threats.

So I pursued him out of Tesco`s and onto the A43. I chased him for 18 miles until he finally lost control of his van and ended up in a hedge.

I then found myself pulling him through the already broken window of his van and searching his person until I found his Ticket Book.

As he wailed and begged for his life I removed every duplicate ticket stub, and then calmly handed the (now worthless) ticket book back to him.

I foresee this as being an end to any contact with UKPC and myself.

On a side line (FYI as it were) Should DVLA pass on your details to a Cowboy Outfit such as UKPC they are breaching the Data Protection Act. (The Data protection Act covers the individual and not the company) And therefore leave themselves open to prosecution.

I would not advise anyone to do what I have done. But it was a lot of fun.;)

See now, just today I parked in the "Set Down" bay of tescos in Northampton (under instruction of the customer services manager) because I had a rather large Convection Oven to return and a new one (replacement) to collect. It took me a total of 18 mins start to finish to drop off the broken oven and walk out of the store with my new one. As I approached my car I saw an indian chappie attaching something to my windscreen. Upon inspection I discovered it was a parking ticket (for £70) for parking in the set down bay for more than 5 mins. I challenged the attendant on the subject and even the Customer services manager agreed with me and pointed out that the ticket wasn`t needed as I had permission from the "Land Owner" to be parked in that bay.

These were the Exact words used by a 21 to 25 yr old with a hat that was a lil too big for him.

I explained to the simpleton that I was a groundsman and that in the back of my Jeep I had an array of shotguns. at which point he jumped in his Corsa Van and beat a hasty retreat.

So I pursued him out of Tesco`s and onto the A43. I chased him for 18 miles until he finally lost control of his van and ended up in a hedge.

I then found myself pulling him through the already broken window of his van and searching his person until I found his Ticket Book.

As he wailed and begged for his life I removed every duplicate ticket stub, and then calmly handed the (now worthless) ticket book back to him.

On a side line (FYI as it were) Should DVLA pass on your details to a Cowboy Outfit such as UKPC they are breaching the Data Protection Act. (The Data protection Act covers the individual and not the company) And therefore leave themselves open to prosecution.

This fantasy story has so many holes in it it should be made into a film.

Anyone wanting genuine advice should ignore all this post.

Dudley, many others dream, just like you!

Fortunately, the laws on shotgun ownership are there just for people like you.

Sam the Eagle

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

I had to share the recent development just to provide further evidence that these companies are dishonest and unprofessional.

Late last week I received my 2nd Rossendales Collect letter, surprisingly with no detectable spelling or grammatical errors. Well done Paul Lee, Collections Department. Anyway, I had to call up again, I was bored and fancied a bit of fun.

So I phoned up once and got through to [EDIT] number 1 who sounded like they were at a football match or shopping mall. He was taking me through security and asked me for my contact number to see if it matched. Naturally, I refused to fall for this cunning(??) plan and said I was not giving it. He would not ask me anymore security questions in it's place and told me that it doesn't matter who I get through to, I will need to give a contact number. Conversation ends.

I can't say that [EDIT] number 1 at football match convinced me with that rubbish, so I phone it again.

This time I get through to [EDIT] number 2 who is in a deadly quiet place. He takes me through security and then at the end asks for a contact number for reference and I say I would rather not provide that. He says that would be fine and the conversation continued. After much pleading that they accelerate the court proceedings to save them having to send letters that will make no difference and failing I asked one last question. "What contact number do you have for me out of interest?", "We don't have one Sir".

Moral of the story, NEVER EVER answer any question that this company asks around a phone number. There is a chance that they may not have it and you certainly don't want [EDIT] number 1 at football match or [EDIT] number 2 in deadly quiet place calling you.

I'm now about 6 letters in and at the Churchill recovery phase, followed the sound advice on here and ignored the lot. However I got a call from a charmless individual from Rossendales who asked me to pay up my answer after a couple of minutes was no. The interesting bit is I dialled 1471 after he rang off and got his number. It wasn't a mobile but a landline, is it of any use or nuisance value to publish it on here???

I really do hope this is a joke or some type of brevado...

cag does not condone this type of behaviour... its illegal, and if true you should be prosecuted and locked up IMO.

Edited by HSBCrusher

TBH, i person like that can be prosecuted and be done for threatening with guns. What you did was totally wrong even tho he gave u a ticket. U shud have just ignored it.

I would have ripped it up in his face and threw it at him.

Now, i have sorted my dad out and he sez that he aint gona get involved and is leaving it to me.

The problem i have is that they will contact my home phone while im at uni, and i want to be the one to sort them out. Shall i tell them to contact me by mobile because i think one of my family members could screw it up.

The problem i have is that they will contact my home phone while im at uni, and i want to be the one to sort them out. Shall i tell them to contact me by mobile because i think one of my family members could screw it up.

You should be making sure that they don't have any of your contact details at all, and certainly don't want to be giving them further choices of numbers to ring.

If they do ring I would either

a) answer phone, put on coffee table (off the hook) go back to watching TV

b) Say "Sorry, you'll need to put that in writing. Goodbye"

I prefer a) :)

I usually threaten them with a Vulcan Death Pinch before hypnotising them at which point they throw all their clothes on the floor and start running round the car park sniffing lamp posts and barking...works every time...

hi there, great site, anyway have a slight problem sbout ukpc and after reding about others seems i am not the only one, i was parked on Merryhill shopping centre and was not on the actual car park but on a side road on the Merryhill, my concern is that my partner was ticketed for obstructing a zebra crossing, bearing in mind this is just a few white line painted on the road, no zig zags no orange becons, my concern here is that if i was not on the car park itself but on a road that is listed as Time square avenue isn't that part of the highway? which then brings into qustion that a ledging someone is causing an obstruction on a crossing is a criminal matter as not been decriminilised and therefore not a civil matter. they took a picture of the car but clearly is not over on the crossing and where i was parked, oppersit to my left was dissable bays placed up to the crossing, how is it not obstruction that side but my side is? also we have a disable badge displayed not that counts anymore but feel they are in the wrong.i tild my parner to identify me as i was the driver but contested the parking ticket, there scaremungering tackets do not scare me as i told them they wish to continue enforcing the issue then we wish to be ealt with at court. so you think they will bother? sorry its a bit lenthy but need alittle help here. remember i was not on a car park.

Edited by disputeyourticket
need input

Too late now, but would probably have been best to completely ignore them.

Going back to your point of it being a "zebra crossing" and therefore maybe legal issue, no it's not for several reasons;

If it were on the highway then UKPC would have no right to ticket you as it would be an official police/council matter. Also on a highway the road markings would have been correct, i.e. a zebra crossing cannnot exist without zigzag lines to each side and the beleasha beacons.

Having said that, courtesy dictates you should not obstruct this area which was clearly laid out to assist people crossing the car parking area.

I drove my husband's car to shopping tesco in Southampton and had a parking charge notice ticket £60 from Britannia Parking Ltd in West Quay retail park yesterday . The reason for that it says I have failed to display a valid ticket during the two hours. I didn't know the reason until I asked the person who have given me a ticket. He explained to me this car park has started charging now. It has been cancelled two hours free policy, then every one has to buy ticket if parking here. I didn't realize because the sign is not big enough to see. Could any one give me some idea how can I deal with this ticket? £40 charge within 14 days.

Do I need to write a letter to explain that I didn't see the sign and attached the tesco receipt to prove with my name and signature? Or I am waiting their letter and let my husband wrote a letter to say he is not driver that moment?

I drove my husband's car to shopping tesco in Southampton and had a parking charge notice ticket £60 from Britannia Parking Ltd in West Quay retail park yesterday . The reason for that it says I have failed to display a valid ticket during the two hours. I didn't know the reason until I asked the person who have given me a ticket. He explained to me this car park has started charging now. It has been cancelled two hours free policy, then every one has to buy ticket if parking here. I didn't realize because the sign is not big enough to see. Could any one give me some idea how can I deal with this ticket? £40 charge within 14 days.

Do I need to write a letter to explain that I didn't see the sign and attached the tesco receipt to prove with my name and signature? Or I am waiting their letter and let my husband wrote a letter to say he is not driver that moment?

Don't panic. The simple answer is no - don't write and don't pay.

This ticket is not backed up by statute law unlike the ones the councils and the cops issue. In fact ticket is a misnomer. What you have is an invoice for an alleged breach of contract. They are alleging that the driver agreed to the terms of the contract on their sign.

As you didn't see the signs there is no way you could have agreed to their contract.

Also the legal remedy for a breach of contract is damages. For contractural damages the intent is to put the offended party in the same position as if the breach had not occurred. It is not intended to punish. So at the most you owe them the parking fee you should have paid. £40 is clearly a contractural penalty and invalid under case law in this country (Dunlop vs New Garage (1915)). It also breaches the Unfair terms in consumer contracts act as well.

So you should just ignore their bumf. This is a [problem] and they will almost certainly reject your appeal if you write. I would advise against writing as they only seem to pester you with ever increasing demands for money.

Be prepared for a few letters from Brittania anyway. They will obtain the Registered Keeper details from the DVLA and send the RK demands that grow increasingly threatening and increasingly desperate. The RK is under no obligation to name the driver and cannot be entered into a contract by a third party (i.e. if the driver is different from the RK then the PPC must persue the driver).

Stand your ground, don't pay and in the unlikely event that they issue court proceedings post back here for how to prepare your defense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't panic. The simple answer is no - don't write and don't pay.

This ticket is not backed up by statute law unlike the ones the councils and the cops issue. In fact ticket is a misnomer. What you have is an invoice for an alleged breach of contract. They are alleging that the driver agreed to the terms of the contract on their sign.

As you didn't see the signs there is no way you could have agreed to their contract.

Also the legal remedy for a breach of contract is damages. For contractural damages the intent is to put the offended party in the same position as if the breach had not occurred. It is not intended to punish. So at the most you owe them the parking fee you should have paid. £40 is clearly a contractural penalty and invalid under case law in this country (Dunlop vs New Garage (1915)). It also breaches the Unfair terms in consumer contracts act as well.

So you should just ignore their bumf. This is a [problem] and they will almost certainly reject your appeal if you write. I would advise against writing as they only seem to pester you with ever increasing demands for money.

Be prepared for a few letters from Brittania anyway. They will obtain the Registered Keeper details from the DVLA and send the RK demands that grow increasingly threatening and increasingly desperate. The RK is under no obligation to name the driver and cannot be entered into a contract by a third party (i.e. if the driver is different from the RK then the PPC must persue the driver).

Stand your ground, don't pay and in the unlikely event that they issue court proceedings post back here for how to prepare your defense.

Many thanks for your suggestion. I am waiting to see their first letter. and Can I use my husband's name to write a letter to say he is not driver, and ask for evidence who is the driver?

What! after all the advise, why are still considering it or bothering write to anybody?

Just look at all the other posts; you have no need to worry or do anything.

Get on with your life and dont let these people bother you, its all a money making [problem]!

What! after all the advise, why are still considering it or bothering write to anybody?

Get on with your life and dont let these people bother you, its all a money making [problem]!

Seconded

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

If I ignore the letter, I am afraid the debt collection will come to my house in the end. Do I need ignore any letter they sent to me?

yes, its that easy. have a read around on the forum too that the debt collector visit is just meaningless rubbish. its a mail based [problem], ignore the mail and the [problem] is busted. the point of their letters is to make you believe that its not a [problem] but we know the reality..

i thought it did. i pointed this out to one ot the twats that issue the tickets who seemed to be ignorant to the fact. i ha great pleasure in telling him as he was just about to issue a ticket, while people were passing.

If you believe the debt it due and it was legitimately incurred, then by all means pay it. However, it's worth remembering;

1) If you didn't agree to the charge - then do debt exists. If a collector calls, you can tell him this. His visit is no different from the calls you already receive from double glazing salesmen, and sundry other cold callers. Would you buy from them too because they called?

2) It costs firms a lot of money to send someone 'to your door'. It is the threat of this that makes people embarrassed and pay up - which is EXACTLY what they want. For the cost of a few 1st class stamps, you're prepared to pay out good money that doesn't belong to them. Ask yourself why.

3) Don't be bullied. There are other mugs that are willing to be victims - don't add yourself to the list.

If I ignore the letter, I am afraid the debt collection will come to my house in the end. Do I need ignore any letter they sent to me?

No-one will come to your house, they rely on the panic that the mere suggestion invokes in people to obtain payment.

It is a [problem] just ignore

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi there,

I have been reading this topic as I have been fined by UKPC for parking in a disabled bay over christmas at Tesco's. The bays weren't painted right and was thinking of making an appeal, but I have took the advice on here and said nothing.

I could not make an appeal now as Tesco have repainted the bays the right colour! :p

I have now recieved my second letter from UKPC. I havn't opened it yet, as I was wondering whether to right "Not known at address" on the letter and stick it back in the post?

Or am I best to keep ignoring and not even read the letters :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks