Mercers Debt Collection

Donel261
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL.

Again, they must think we are dumb. :rolleyes:

They try to make it believable, but they don't realise when looking at the situation wrongly, they make it obvious.

Nice try Wheeler.

And don't think I don't know who you are, I saw you in a PG Tips ad yonks ago.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carry on, chaps and chappesses. ;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Like a tornado, me! :lol:

She thought that there was such a thing as free-speech. But she didn't realise that, as this is not a public forum, it doesn't apply here.

see...? democracy DOES work!!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Just the usual a DCA threat monkey on spouting the usual DCA claptrap and propaganda. Apparently Mercers are really nice people. Oooops there goes another flying pig.

Oh it's so good to know how badly CAG is affecting their monthly alcopop bonus.

Has emma.jane's/trolls post been deleated?

Awww thats a shame...anyway, from what i read in the highlighted post of what she?? said, it looks like i was the star of the post by getting a few mentions :D

I think whoever this emma.jane is...is connected with (or could even be the same person) as Dwheeler?

Its too much of a coincidence that dwheeler has vanished & another troll appears.

Anyway, regardless...you gotta give them credit for trying.

Their industry as a whole is collapsing thanks to sites like this & others.

Like i mentioned in an earlier post on this thread - i fear we will be hearing from more trolls in the future as the economic situation gets worse etc...

Bring em on i say ;)

Sorry, Cosalt. We should have put out an alert/link on all our other threads.:D

I certainly wasn't rude to dwheeler and asked him a number of perfectly valid questions which were ignored,:) and then when he was moaning that we were not answering his questions I gave him an answer and was ignored - again. :)

Says it all really.

Emma Jane: MERMAIDS have tails, not fairies. :D However, I expect your spelling qualifies you for a job at Mercers. :)

Mercers behaving like kind, supportive, understanding angels? Now that would be a fairytale.

Daniella

I cant quote the trolls post as a whole..but i did read this bit from the previous page/highlighted version of it with interest.

"But what he has proven is that you will use any excuse not to pay"

Speaking for me personally....."TOO RIGHT I WILL USE ANY EXCUSE"

Its called the law & legal rights etc..;)

Do forgive us on here if we all just happen to have 2 brain cells to rub together & know how to use that system to its full extent.

Its not us that you should have the issues with like i said to dwheeler earlier on, its the government & the system in general that makes it too easy for the likes of me :p

I dont think anyone can say they get it right first time, I certainly dont get it right all the time but I dont ever make the same mistake twice..

Let me give you an example. I recently had to deal with a single mum with 2 kids whos's child had just got in with the wrong croud and stole her credit card and pin. he ran up debt of just under 2k and had been told unless she was willing to prosecute her own son she was liable, I had her crying on the phone for hours, I explored every option and took a few days to get back to her. her dad was offering a full and final but rather than ruin her already shakey credit rating I decided off my own back to wipe all her over limit and late payment fees and wiped of the debt, which I later took a severe b*ollicing for, now I didnt have to do that but I did, so while I appreciate that you, your friends, your family, may have had problems where not all the monsters you make out

She didnt "owe" you anything to start with. The "debt" was made up of unlawful charges in its entirety.

I'd have had the interest off you as well, with s.69 interest at the contractual rate.

Barclaycard STILL owes her this, so is still well up on the deal.

She didnt "owe" you anything to start with. The "debt" was made up of unlawful charges in its entirety.

I'd have had the interest off you as well, with s.69 interest at the contractual rate.

Barclaycard STILL owes her this, so is still well up on the deal.

Now now noomill060, you know barclays dont like you anymore:wink:, stop baiting them :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

C'mon Scouse-a-Matic threat monkeys, come and play- I can see you're there and Ive nothing to do for an hour or two, so come and let me taunt you some more!

Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

Edited by noomill060

Poor old Dave Wheeler being able to look but not able to post his blatant lies anymore. Still never worry Dave you can always vent your anger on the phone from the threat centre tomorrow while you still have a job.