SAR distress claim against Parking Eye

There are three separate cases here.

Your comment is unwelcome HB.

You are not under the same level of stresses and pressure that we are.

Are you elderly and disabled?

Are you suffering from debilitating illness?

Are you spending every day of your life mostly bed ridden fighting to save your limb from amputation and or possibly just plain old death?

Pease kindly think before you speak. 

This case has been allocated to the local county court,

I understand mum has incorrectly filled the form but will this make a difference and if so what do you guys recommend?

Thank you all kindly again 🙏 

Its ok, you weren't to know, all I can say is this is a complete nightmare we are trying our best here guys x

Should we just resend the DQ's with an apology to the court? Im not sure what to do in this particular instance 

I meant between her myself and my auntie in a humorous way :)

Trying to do the right thing and messing it all up etc..

you are not resending as the sent one WAS WRONGLY FILLED OUT.

send out to the court and the defendants sols a correctly filled out N180 as the CLAIMANT.

see what happens.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I for one am totally confused.  Please post - yet again - the SAR MCOL case history here.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Case Stay Lifted on 12/01/2024

DQ filed on 12/01/2024

Your claim was transferred to ROMFORD on 12/01/2024

The SAR claim has been processed and allocated to local county court, despite mum accidently through confusion saying she wants to defend her SAR claim in the DQ.

Can this ommision be settled inside the court where she can explain she made a mistake or does she have to redo the DQ?

Thank you

This one at least is fine, with the case transferred to Romford.

Romford court will be in touch in due course.

I don''t think a slight mistake from a Litigant-in-Person is anything to worry about.  Romford court will get in touch if there is a problem.

• Thanks 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

Have an update with regards this SAR claim.

Mum received this letter dated 24th of April on the 2nd of May....  bit cheeky giving her only a few days to submit to their fear tactics!!

Also, nothing has been received with regards to the lost case against parkingeye hmm maybe due to their delays??

Hope all are well!!

Kind regards,

Screenshot_20240502_185546_WhatsApp.pdf

running scared and begging you to stop.

Of course, they won't admit that.

• I agree 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I agree with lolerz. 

They are simply trying to scare you.

Anyway, it's your case, you get to decide how to proceed with it.  If you want to drop it, you can drop it when you want.  Their silly deadline of 8 May is neither here nor there.

If you did drop the case they would be stuck with their own costs.  Tough.  That's how it works at small claims.

However, indirectly there is a point to consider.  We all know how problematic this has been for your mum to handle.  So far it's only cost you £35.  Is she prepared to go to court and argue her case, or would it be better to drop the matter and take the hit on the £35?   

• I agree 1

OK, understood.

The second decision to make, given PE are wobbling, would be whether to reply to them (well after 8 May to show you're not scared of them), ridicule their offer which is no offer at all, and ask them to make a serious attempt to settle. 

You never know, they might offer a few quid as an out-of.court settlement and it might save your mum having to do court.

Just an idea.  Something to consider.

• I agree 1

You should reply to them. Agree with Dave that you should be ridiculing them a bit. See if you can get an OOC settlement (The courts will like that you've tried to settle out of court.)

Inaction is what got you into a pickle on your other thread, no?

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

1 hour ago, Reapstar said:

I don't think they even deserve a reply...

Understood.

1 hour ago, Reapstar said:

We do have a solid case don't we??

Well, not really.

It's not that PE didn't reply to the SAR.  They did, but late, and put a false date on their letter to pretend they had respected the statutory 30 days.

It will come down to whether the judge concludes, on the balance of probabilities, that they are lying, or not..

Personally I would try to settle out of court but it's your case and your mum.

What do you guys think the chances are for her?

She followed the law, they didnt, then they engage in deception, would the judge take kindly to being lied to by these clowns?

If we have a case then we should proceed and not allow these blatant dishonest cheaters to succeed 

Well we can't predict what the judge will believe.

PE will say that they responded in the deadline and you will say they don't.

Nobody can tell what a random DJ will decide.

However if you go for an OOC settlement you should still be able to get some money

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service