CEL ANPR PCN Claimform - didn't input reg - moved address - CAR PARK AT ASM SUPERMARKET 75-83 OLDHAM RD Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 7DF***Claim Struck Out***

It certainly does well done topic title updated.

Watch out for them trying to reinstate it 

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• AndyOrch changed the title to CEL ANPR PCN Claimform - didn't input reg - moved address - CAR PARK AT ASM SUPERMARKET 75-83 OLDHAM RD Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 7DF***Claim Struck Out***

well done 

please dont forget to donate if you can.

we are free

we dont get paid

but try telling that to our server hosts and ISP Provider

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If boxer ever replies with the details of the persuasive judgement we'd appreciate it if you could contact us either on the thread or by PM.  It would help others.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hello All,

I would like to thank all of you for your immense support and guidance. Without your help I would not have not thought about flighting this case. 

I was determined not to back out and I knew I would get all the help/support for this case from all of you. 

I could have paid the £60 PCN in the beginning and not bothered about going through this. But, I felt the PCN was act of deception and it is question of morality and integrity and have to fight back.  Importantly, have to show this rouge parking companies that they cannot scare people with PCN. 

@dx100uk I have donated £100 for this forum and for all the hard work you guys put in. 

@FTMDave I will update if I get reply from boxer.

Thank you once again
Hari

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's incredibly generous of you.  Thank you.

All the regulars here are happy to chip in for free, but there are substantial costs for actually keeping the site up.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

This is an amazing donation.

Thank you very much indeed. I have already replied to you because your PayPal email address doesn't match the records we have here so I didn't know who you were.

Ignore my email. I'm going to send you another email.

:yo::clap2::yo::thumb:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Congratulations... and thanks very much for the donation. Don't forget to spread the word about CAG and how helpful we are😁

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

:yo:

and they