Euro Car Parks - Harvester, High Road, Romford, RM6 4HU - ***Cancelled by Harvester***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The new ticket is from Harvester, I have had one before, I'm going to give them a call in the morning and ask them to get it cancelled, hopefully t shouldn't be an issue :)

Edited by Reapstar

7 hours ago, Reapstar said:

I just spoke to Harvester regarding the new PCN, I was going to post in the topic I mentioned it in but its not relevant to that particular PCN so thought I would just quickly message you and see what you say.

The lady at the Harvester restaurant cancelled the PC for me literally straight away, I gave her the ref number and then received this email.

How easy was that!!

Hello,

Your submission to cancel PCN XXXXX for VRM XXXXX has been processed.

The pcn cancellation request was completed successfully. 

Regards,

Euro Car Parks Team

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Well done on your victory!  👏

Some organ grinders (McDonald's) will refuse to call their dogs off, while others (Asda) are much more amenable.  Thanks to you we know that Harvester can be reasoned with, and your win will help others in future.

Can you tell us the location of this particular Harvester?

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• FTMDave changed the title to Euro Car Parks - Harvester, High Road, Romford, RM6 4HU - ***Cancelled by Harvester***