Premier PCN - For Parking in Disabled Bay? - private traffic warden took photos of me - five guys valley centertainment leisure park Sheffield.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@lookinforinfo i spoke to the manager of the five guys he is going to complain to the customer service of Premier Park Company.

Ok here is another attachment i captured some pics i marked the disabled bay where my vehicle was parked also see the signboard for disabled parking.

I made video as well but not sure how to attach here

Photo to PDF_2023-03-26_21-19-17.pdf

The photos are as I'd hoped.  No sign.  Plus badly-worn surface markings which is strange as the car park is, er, professionally managed.  Er, right🤣

So you could arrive, not realise it's a BB space, get out to investigate, and the warden would already be photographing you.

Remember you're allowed a consideration period, and the warden will only have photos showing your car there, for example, from 8:15pm to 8:15pm.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The warden was in hurry because he was so quick i ran towards my car when i saw he was capturing the pics he must be paid bonus for that. And yes the markings are faded aswell

Edited by Digital_2012

It's strange. There is no mention on the signs that delivery vehicles are allowed on site yet they must visit most businesses in a day. How do others get round it since even parking during non trading hours is not allowed. 

I would go back to Five guys and ask where other delivery guys park when picking up deliveries from them and that they advised you to park there so the PCN is partly their doing.

Please post up the  PCN from them when you receive it.

@lookinforinfo there is non disabled parking around five guys if you lucky enough you get the space u park there to pick the deliveries up this what other drivers do also the delivery drivers do park on disabled bay when no space available not sure if most of them get pcn. I usually see that parking warden on weekends mostly 

Yes!  So there is your car, clearly in a bay with no BB sign and almost inexistent floor markings.

You know the drill.  Ignore the coming deforestation.  Just don't ignore a Letter of Claim.

From the rubbish time stamps on the photos, how long do they know your vehicle was there for?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

In the top left-hand corner of the two photos I think there are time stamps.  They're too faint to read on your upload.  Can you type them out?

Me too.

So that's another balls-up on the PCN which says 18:28.

until/unless you ever get a letter of claim with a reply pack.

you ignore their stuff and reply with a snotty letter

lots of examples here.

but you also run the 30days time limit to reply to it too!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier PCN - For Parking in Disabled Bay? - private traffic warden took photos of me - five guys valley centertainment leisure park Sheffield.

you should already know that with your previous history here...:pound:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Letter of claim - just a letter, albeit a formal and important one giving you warning that the fleecers are about to start court action.

Claim form - notice from the court that a court case has begun.

• 4 weeks later...